Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

Tinubu is a genius:Breaking Dollar Below 1k - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tinubu is a genius:Breaking Dollar Below 1k (4579 Views)

Breaking : Dollar Is Rising Again - See Reason / Breaking!!dollar Exchanges For ₦1,090 At Currency Markets In Nigeria / Why You Need This "Law Of Action" In 2020 To Build A Genius Brand In 24 Hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu is a genius:Breaking Dollar Below 1k by 07kjb: 7:57am On Nov 03, 2023
This TINUBU supporters it seems you guys are MAD
Re: Tinubu is a genius:Breaking Dollar Below 1k by Yourprick: 8:03am On Nov 03, 2023
MN07:

Mumu so because I bought I will come here and announce to f001ish person like yourself?

Get out of mention you slowpoke
see this werey 🤣🤣 show me where you bought dollars now 🤣🤣 u no go like make profit when it's get to 3k 😭😭

1 Like

Re: Tinubu is a genius:Breaking Dollar Below 1k by 3ice9ce: 8:06am On Nov 03, 2023
MN07:

Ode I don't engage with f00lish people.
You are a nobody for me to tell you what I do.

Emphasis on Nobody as in you are useless for me to tell you what I do.

It is animals like you that 10 men fork yur mother and give her 500 per day for food.
Then when they give birth to an animal like you, Ikpeazu gives your cursed mother 500 Naira.
Look at yourself and look at your mates. They are doing better than you.
You are manifesting curses but the madness you got from your father didn't allow you realise it.
Re: Tinubu is a genius:Breaking Dollar Below 1k by MN07: 8:09am On Nov 03, 2023
3ice9ce:

It is animals like me that 10 men fork yur mother and give her 500 per day for food.
Then when they give birth to an animal like me, Ikpeazu gives my cursed mother 500 Naira.
Look at me and look at my mates. They are doing better than me.
I am manifesting curses but the madness i got from my father didn't allow me realise it.
Re: Tinubu is a genius:Breaking Dollar Below 1k by 3ice9ce: 8:12am On Nov 03, 2023
MN07:
I am the product of an animal

No wonder your mother eats vegetables like a starved donkey
Re: Tinubu is a genius:Breaking Dollar Below 1k by MN07: 8:17am On Nov 03, 2023
3ice9ce:

No wonder my mother eats vegetables like a starved donkey
Re: Tinubu is a genius:Breaking Dollar Below 1k by Wannabenz: 8:18am On Nov 03, 2023
I was able to sell all at 1140 yesterday morning. God Is Great.
Re: Tinubu is a genius:Breaking Dollar Below 1k by MindOnMatters00(m): 8:24am On Nov 03, 2023
Lordsonn:
In parallel market, dollar is still 1176 naira. Continuing paying subsidy to bring down exchange rate is not sustainable. Watch and see how dollar will climb from next week.
Aboki Fx was threatened not to post any exchange rate and that is one of the reasons naira is appreciating because many people check aboki Fx exchange rate before selling or buying dollars

Bro Leave dem to rejoice while it lasts. Aboki Fx still post exchange rates to subscribed users and he is not the only one been used to manipulate.

Just brace up for the next dollar rise cos Tinubu is just fighting himself and he knows that. He can't appreciate naira the way he is going about it. The new CBN officials in positions are the reason for the little rise but it is just a little time.

No one should quote me if you don't understand anytin I said cos i won't give my desired attention to reply to rubbish.
Re: Tinubu is a genius:Breaking Dollar Below 1k by obiekunie01: 8:27am On Nov 03, 2023
jumper524:
learn to celebrate small wins, it'll turn to bigger wins.
naira didn't just fall ordinarily, so many mechanism including negative speculations Made it, if we can get rid of those mechanism including your sadism, well start getting there.

https://www.nairaland.com/7898768/naira-depreciates-n1180-parallel-market

foolish /BATidiot!/
Re: Tinubu is a genius:Breaking Dollar Below 1k by MindOnMatters00(m): 8:27am On Nov 03, 2023
MN07:

Mumu go learn you no go gree.
At the end of the year every year go and check the statistics if USD/NGN it dips a bit.

See you at 3000NGN to 1$ next year .

Dummies

Bro don't bother arguing with them. 3000naira might happen before April next year if God doesn't help naira cos the ants manipulating it are within.
Re: Tinubu is a genius:Breaking Dollar Below 1k by SouthSouth1914: 8:28am On Nov 03, 2023
a4cube:
When dollar go up its not tinubu fault but when it comes down its tinubus making

At what point did Tinubu meet the dollar? If it is not lesser than when he met it, he hasn’t done anything! It was his unflattering remarks that shot it up in the first place..
Re: Tinubu is a genius:Breaking Dollar Below 1k by MindOnMatters00(m): 8:29am On Nov 03, 2023
Yourprick:
Omo tinubu is who he say he is jeez shocked shocked shocked shocked whatttt
https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/USDTNGN/

Your foolishness is so wide for you jumping up at official rate.

I would quote you at the next dollar rise up so remember this post.
Re: Tinubu is a genius:Breaking Dollar Below 1k by leokid866: 10:12am On Nov 03, 2023
Agwotulumbe1:
lol some even bought at 1300
epic loss
those who bought at 1300 would have sold the moment it cane down to 1200.....na only passive traders and savers go loose......those Abokis would have dumped theirs since and cut losses.
Re: Tinubu is a genius:Breaking Dollar Below 1k by BigIyanga: 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2023
jumper524:
aboki fx rate always encourage hoarding of the dollar.
Voodoo economist. Emefiele blamed aboxi fx and it stopped publishing.. $1 went from N350 to N700… propaganda no dey tire una??

1 Like

Re: Tinubu is a genius:Breaking Dollar Below 1k by Yourprick: 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2023
MindOnMatters00:

Your foolishness is so wide for you jumping up at official rate.

I would quote you at the next dollar rise up so remember this post.
how stupid are you it's at 800 now

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu is a genius:Breaking Dollar Below 1k by Ikaeniyan0: 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
Lordsonn:
In parallel market, dollar is still 1176 naira. Continuing paying subsidy to bring down exchange rate is not sustainable. Watch and see how dollar will climb from next week.
Aboki Fx was threatened not to post any exchange rate and that is one of the reasons naira is appreciating because many people check aboki Fx exchange rate before selling or buying dollars
Why do you people love spreading propaganda?

Abokifx has become a paid platform. Before you can view the prices, you will have to pay.
Re: Tinubu is a genius:Breaking Dollar Below 1k by Omola2ulv: 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2023
Don't be victim with loadng app, they are scamming with no support feedback, get scammed upto $50 with their system

Re: Tinubu is a genius:Breaking Dollar Below 1k by Ikaeniyan0: 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2023
Yourprick:
People who bought above 1k will get burnt
Re: Tinubu is a genius:Breaking Dollar Below 1k by Omola2ulv: 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
LOADNG are scamming exchanging app,don't be a victim
Reference thread link:
https://www.nairaland.com/7899180/loadng-exchanger-paypal-scam
Re: Tinubu is a genius:Breaking Dollar Below 1k by MindOnMatters00(m): 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2023
Yourprick:

I have no strength to reply someone like you so don't bother quoting me again.

Like I said I would quote you when it's time but meanwhile, enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: Tinubu is a genius:Breaking Dollar Below 1k by Omola2ulv: 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
Loading is scamming app,stop using !!!
see details in link:

https://www.nairaland.com/7899180/loadng-exchanger-paypal-scam
Re: Tinubu is a genius:Breaking Dollar Below 1k by Kevineleven(m): 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2023
MacBan:
Some people are dumb sha, what was the exchange rate before tinubu was sworn in?U re hailing someone that caused collapse on the currency. U should only praise if the dollar drops below the level tinubu met it. Dumb people.

Spoken like a wise man
Re: Tinubu is a genius:Breaking Dollar Below 1k by bdon123(m): 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2023
U are a fool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats The Minimum Offer For Lotus Capital / Baba Ijebu Lotto Must Pay Us...drop Ur Games. / Are Banks Open For Biz In Lagos Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.