Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,031 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

‘I Am Sick’, Paralyzed Popular Nollywood Actor Cries For Help (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Am Sick’, Paralyzed Popular Nollywood Actor Cries For Help (VIDEO) (316 Views)

Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) / I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa / Ugly Ghana Actor Cries Out, No One Want To Kiss Me (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Am Sick’, Paralyzed Popular Nollywood Actor Cries For Help (VIDEO) by edudaniel(m): 9:14am On Nov 03, 2023
Renowned Nollywood actor Ameachi Muonago is facing a dire health crisis, battling the effects of a debilitating stroke that has left him paralyzed and in desperate need of assistance. In a heartfelt plea captured in a widely shared video, Muonago revealed that he has been grappling with this ailment for the past seven months.

In the emotional video, the veteran actor disclosed the severity of his condition, stating that half of his body is now immobile, making it impossible for him to walk or even carry out basic bodily functions. Muonago shared the harrowing experience of his sudden affliction, recounting how he was struck by the stroke while preparing to enter his car. Since then, his condition has deteriorated significantly, leaving him unable to defecate and rendering him reliant on others for assistance in moving.

"I am sick; this stroke has taken over my body. I was not driving; it happened suddenly, and I was rushed to the hospital. I spent two months in Nnewi hospital before being transferred to the teaching hospital here. Right now, half of my body is paralyzed, making it difficult for me to walk or perform everyday tasks," Muonago revealed in the viral video.

[url]https://www./2023/11/03/i-am-sick-paralyzed-popular-nollywood-actor-cries-for-help-video/
[/url]
Apologizing for not disclosing his condition earlier, Muonago earnestly appealed to compassionate individuals and well-meaning Nigerians to come to his aid during this challenging time. He expressed his deep gratitude for any support, acknowledging the severity of his situation and the urgent need for assistance.

"I deeply regret not making my condition public earlier, but I didn't anticipate it would last this long. Now, I am reaching out to kind-hearted individuals to assist me. I am paralyzed; I cannot move half of my body. Your help can make a significant difference in my life," he added, emphasizing the critical importance of immediate aid.

Re: ‘I Am Sick’, Paralyzed Popular Nollywood Actor Cries For Help (VIDEO) by ahnie: 9:16am On Nov 03, 2023
AGN should see to his case.
Re: ‘I Am Sick’, Paralyzed Popular Nollywood Actor Cries For Help (VIDEO) by kingthreat(m): 10:51am On Nov 03, 2023
I will gladly donate my own small share to support this man. Amaechi Muonagor has always been am emphatic actor so full of life in his movies. I pray he gets our of this to inspire us more with his movies.
But sorry, why is it the male actors battling ailments that are seeking help. I am yet to hear of a female nollywood actor whether young or old seek medical help?
My heart is out to Clem Ohameze, Mr. Ibu and Ameachi.
Get well soon.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cute Naija Female DJ Showing Off Tantalizing Body In Latest IG Pics / Oladips Was Dead For Three Days Before Coming Back To Life - Singer's Aide / Why I Gave Davido My Song ‘blow My Mind’ – Wurld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.