Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Jos DISCO Celebrates New Performance Milestone, Target N5B - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jos DISCO Celebrates New Performance Milestone, Target N5B (313 Views)

Nigerians Intensify Campaign For Scrapping Of IELTS As Over N5B Made Annually / EFCC Nab Former FIRS Chair, Babatunde Fowler Over N5b Fraud / Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jos DISCO Celebrates New Performance Milestone, Target N5B by Africascorecard(m): 9:34am On Nov 03, 2023
By Oriri Peter

The Managing Director of Jos Electricity Distribution Plc, Engr Abdu Bello Mohammed, has lauded the staff of the company for attaining a new collection milestone of N4b.

According to a statement by it’s Head, Corporate Communications Dr Friday Adakole Elijah, Engr Mohammed glorified the staff yesterday at the corporate headquarters during the celebration marking the attainability of the #4b feat in October 2023.

An ecstatic Mohammed who was thrilled by the achievement congratulated the staff saying, “Honestly speaking, I lack the words to express my appreciation to you for all your support to me; from day one of my assumption of office. You have been very wonderful. I can’t thank you enough “.

He disclosed that what made the achievement more fulfilling was the coincidence of his one-year in office as according to him, “lucky enough, the month of October marked my one year in office as MD/CEO and this achievement recorded”.

The Managing Director who poured encomiums on the staff for the achievement described the staff as the best in comparison to other discos.

Engr Mohammed disclosed that the good direction being embarked on by Jos Disco has led to the company being perceived positively by some critical stakeholders who as a policy do not praise licensees.

Despite the attainment of the N4B, the Chief Executive Officer explained that “though N4B may look very huge. It is not if you compare it with the amount of energy that we take. Our monthly billing is above N7B. So, we just crossed over 50%. So it means that we have quite a lot of work to do”.

To this effect, the Chief Executive Officer declared, “I believe in you. I believe in your ability. I believe in your work and the ownership of the company that you have taken. By December, we shall cross another milestone of N5B”.

This statement elicited a thunderous ovation from all the staff as they chorused a roaring “yes” to the question of the anticipated N5B put across to them by the MD/CEO.

Engr Mohammed who thanked the Chief Operating Officer, Alhaji Mammanlafia Umar the members of the Executive Management Committee of the company and all the staff said the staff would be appreciated in no distant time.

In his words, “Every staff that contributed, we will not go without rewarding you God willing. We will arrange for the Board to appreciate this milestone and we shall pass it across to everybody.

“The Board has always been in our support. They have approved the advancement of staff. Every staff that stays several years without promotion will first of all be advanced to the next level after which deserving staff will be promoted”, he said.

He was optimistic that if the company continued with positive revenue impacts, the staff of the company would enjoy as management would not hesitate to support their well-being.

Speaking, the Chief Operating Officer, Alhaji Mammanlafia Umar extolled the leadership acuity of the Managing Director and thanked him for the achievement.

He assured that the company would work towards the attainability of the targeted N5B.

He disclosed that the management was working towards garlanding staff with a special bonus saying, “This success will sooner or later transcend to financial impacts on what you earn. It will translate to welfarism for staff. When an organization makes money, the first beneficiary is the staff.”

Alhaji Umar who called on all hands to be on the deck, therefore, employs staff to do all the things that could help galvanize success being desired by the company.

In their separate remarks, the Chief Commercial Officer, Dr Abubakar Jimeta, the Chief Technical Officer, Engr Hamisu Jigawa as well and the Chief HR/Corporate Services, Mohammed Turaki all expressed happiness over the positive development.

They promised to contribute positively towards the attainability of the anticipated N5B to be generated in December.

Re: Jos DISCO Celebrates New Performance Milestone, Target N5B by Ahmed0336(m): 9:59am On Nov 03, 2023
This is awesome.

(1) (Reply)

Palmpay Is Scam They Will Wipe Out Your Funds / PS4 Save Wizard Crack 1.0.7646.26709 + License Key Free 2024 / Santa Monica Yoga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.