Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! (3375 Views)

Nigerian Ambassador To South Africa Hosts Super Eagles Team At His House. Pics / This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be / How Do We Play Cote D'ivoire - Suggestions And Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by EFULEFU1(m): 7:28am On Oct 26, 2011
I think we must first forget about óur so called senior players n begin with a "real" u-21 team with a serbian coach!
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by Mcleo007(m): 7:47am On Oct 26, 2011
Serbian coach? Me think we need creative players and capable defenders.
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by Dgunnerz(m): 10:33am On Oct 26, 2011
New Young Players with little OLD players we have now!
keshi and oliseh is a good combo,i think.
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by babyboy3(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2011
Age cheating has to STOP
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by stepo707: 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2011
DonRichie:

For your free browsing needs visit www.upnaija.com
Nice solution! undecided
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by Okijajuju1(m): 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2011
First and foremost;

We need to kill a few players so the remaining would understand that we expect nothing less than 100% on the field. If you aint up to it dont play. I would nominate Yakubu Aiyegbeni and Olofijana as scape-goats. And this should be done in the National staduim in full view of everyone so nobody is in doubt,
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by oobim(m): 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2011
if they must employ a 9ja coach,it has to b kechi(he's bn tested).offload al these 'am a big playa' guys,who r jus lucky to b in d big clubs n cant even delver on d pitch.let d new coach comb d smaller leagues in europe whr we v hungrier playas who want to shine.
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by Blackteeth(m): 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2011
An open invitation should be thrown to everybody who feels he has the playing skills. They applicants should then be screened on the pitch and the best of them selected.
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by brainpulse: 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2011
Band super eagles for 4 years, since they cant yield any fruit.

Then during the Band start a football accademy that will have stages in devepomental football like the brazillians.
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by fxtopedia(m): 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2011
Olishe could be of help,
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by demmy8: 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2011
Hello Fellow Nigerians.
My name is Ademola Oladunjoye, I am a Nigerian student studying in Mississippi state University, I was recently nominated as an international student of the year among 11 others from other countries. Please I need your vote! to support me with your vote please click on the link below and "Like" the note under my name. thanks so much for your support. Here is the link http:///oeNnQG. Anyone with Facebook page can vote. All votes ends 6am Thursday morning Nigeria time.
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by strangest(m): 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2011
They should follow GEJ's initial  directives and stop playing, for like a year or two and focus,
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by engrj(m): 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2011
The coach should come to the street and search 4 hungry guys like us. smiley am available even though i don't no how to play ball but on that day i will play it with my life. smiley smiley
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by Ifemyke: 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2011
Age cheating must stop. Any coach found to have aided in this canker worm should be
summarily dismissed. Meanwhile for blues faithfuls, chelsea has been charged by FA. please read more on http://mylatestfootballnews..com/
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by daywatcher: 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2011
Most of our players are so accustomed to the European climate that they they become too lethargic - because of heat - when playing in Naija

Develop our leagues = more home based players that can perform under Naija climate
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2011
1. Shoot T.B Joshua
2. Pour annointing oil on the player's boots before every match
3. Employ Prayer warriors on the coaching staff.
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by supereagle(m): 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2011
Our problem started in Mali 2002. Without revisiting that period,we cant move forward.
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by Gbenge77(m): 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2011
EFULEFU1:

I think we must first forget about óyour so called senior players n begin with a "real" u-21 team with a serbian coach!
why a serbian coach?
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by Lilnikee(m): 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2011
musKeeto:

1. Shoot T.B Joshua
LMFAO.
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by WebSurfer(m): 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2011
sad sad sad
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by PurestBoy(m): 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2011
demmy8:

Hello Fellow Nigerians.
My name is Ademola Oladunjoye, I am a Nigerian student studying in Mississippi state University, I was recently nominated as an international student of the year among 11 others from other countries. Please I need your vote! to support me with your vote please click on the link below and "Like" the note under my name. thanks so much for your support. Here is the link http:///oeNnQG. Anyone with Facebook page can vote. All votes ends 6am Thursday morning Nigeria time.

You are a goat, who are those that nominated you?
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by johndavid1(m): 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2011
musKeeto:

1. Shoot T.B Joshua
make them listen to  terry G music too b4 every game is played grin grin grin grin
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2011
john david:

make them listen to  terry G music too b4 every game is played grin grin grin grin
E be like say own goal dey hungry you,
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by monkeyleg: 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2011
Exactly the same thing we must do with the rest of the country - total clean out, out with the old, in with the new
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by tunyus(m): 7:12pm On Oct 26, 2011
Retain SIASIA
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by legedzBENZ(m): 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2011
theres nothing wrong with Super Eagles, they lost a match, guys, get used to it please. When God or Allah created football competitions, theres nowhere it said Naija MUST always win matches, abeg free siasia booo!!
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by selfesteem: 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2011
Siasia should follow the exit door while the new chief coach should look inward for the home base players that are ready to make Nigeria proud.
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by Wislet(f): 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2011
Make the present U-21 team our senior team, and hunt for outstanding players from the various local clubs to be the new U-21
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by fijiano202(m): 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2011
kill them all and appiont keshi,keshi is the rite man for the job,have always said it,i knew siasia was doomed to fail before his appointment
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by soloqy: 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2011
Am sorry to say this but those of you calling for Keshi are clueless and know next to nothing about Nigerian football.

I mean, what is wrong with you guys? You want to fix a problem and you go and get part of the root of the problem and install?

Do you take one step forward and three steps back?

Like some of us have said before, if the NFF cant find any other person, then let Sia-Sia remain.

Recycling Keshi, Chukwu, Amodu, will take us absolutely no where.
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by freshcvv(m): 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2011
^^^

You know nothing about football so shut your trap, out of all the coaches you just called recycled coaches, who amongst them is Siasia better than? don't come showing me some useless age grade 2 place achievements o. (with age cheats and all that).

Compare siasia's handling of senior teams with any of them and lets hear you.

siasia handled the se (failure)
handled heartland (worse season in recent years for heartland)
handled bayelsa (relegation)
handled juth fc (relegation)

siasia is not a coach for adults, he should go back to u-15 where he can use 40yrs old to attain 2nd position.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Premiership's Worst Buys: Wright Phillips Tops The List / Moment Neymar's Sister Collapsed While Watching Brazil Vs Costa Rica (photos) / Watch Video Of Croatian Firefighters Before The Penalty Shootout Against Russia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.