Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Naira To Dollar Rate At Moment. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira To Dollar Rate At Moment. (2052 Views)

Naira Loses ₦‎79 To Dollar / CBN Sells Dollars To BDCs Below Market Rate At ₦‎1,101/$1 / History Of Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate (1972-2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira To Dollar Rate At Moment. by muykem: 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
Please keeping updating us on hour per hour account. I am hearing some good news that naira is appreciating against dollar minutes by minutes. Nigeria needs this good news.

8 Likes

Re: Naira To Dollar Rate At Moment. by rottennaija(m): 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2023
muykem:
Please keeping updating us on hour per hour account. I am hearing some good news that naira is appreciating against dollar minutes by minutes. Nigeria needs this good news.

It will appreciate till the foreign loan the FG collected is exhausted. Then we are back to square one.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naira To Dollar Rate At Moment. by muykem: 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2023
rottennaija:

It will appreciate till the foreign loan the FG collected is exhausted. Then we are back to square one.
That's your prayer.

8 Likes

Re: Naira To Dollar Rate At Moment. by CodeTemplar: 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2023
muykem:
That's your prayer.
more logical than wishful thinking. Only export substitution can change that and that leads us to Aliko Dangote's machine.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira To Dollar Rate At Moment. by Bobloco: 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2023
muykem:
That's your prayer.

That's not his prayer but the fact

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira To Dollar Rate At Moment. by Omoawoke2(m): 6:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
rottennaija:

Walahi
Re: Naira To Dollar Rate At Moment. by slimfit1(m): 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2023
It's Christmas people are sending money home for projects before they arrive for festivals December.
Re: Naira To Dollar Rate At Moment. by kolawolemonsuru: 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
Because your father hoard dollars abi? INFIDEL
It will appreciate till the foreign loan the FG collected is exhausted. Then we are back to square one. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Naira To Dollar Rate At Moment. by Wizzzkid: 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
kolawolemonsuru:
Because your father hoard dollars abi? INFIDEL
The clowns don’t like hearing the truth

1 Like

Re: Naira To Dollar Rate At Moment. by flokii: 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2023
Long live PBAT.. long live Nigeria.

When you see a leader willing to face and solve challenges for the greater good of his people, please show some respect.

All those unpatriotic individuals saving in dollars, fake professors of economics.. how market?

1 Like

Re: Naira To Dollar Rate At Moment. by BItt: 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2023
The dollar has always been on an artificial increase

1 Like

Re: Naira To Dollar Rate At Moment. by rottennaija(m): 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2023
muykem:
That's your prayer.
Prayer ke

(1) (Reply)

I Spent All My Money While Waiting For the Right Business! / Anybody Knows A Honey Production Company Around Abuja. / Anybody To Show Me How To Start Import Business With Little Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.