Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

I Spent All My Money While Waiting For the Right Business! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Spent All My Money While Waiting For the Right Business! (2048 Views)

What Can A Student Do To Make Money While In School? / First Bank ATM Ate My Money. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Spent All My Money While Waiting For the Right Business! by tonn(m): 12:58pm On May 27, 2006
Waited For The Right Business, Till I Finished My Money

Hello guys, I had over 150,000 after my service last year, and decided to invest it in a business. I waited for the right business to come along but before I could say jack I realised that I now have less than 30,000. Please what do I do now?
Re: I Spent All My Money While Waiting For the Right Business! by kiwibabe(f): 7:23pm On May 27, 2006
you pick yourself up and start again, I know its not easy but if you are really serious about starting/going into business this minor mishap will not deter you.
Re: I Spent All My Money While Waiting For the Right Business! by Seun(m): 7:25pm On May 27, 2006
Hello tonn,

You will need to account for every last kobo of your lost capital. Sit down and write everything you've bought with the money on a sheet of paper until it adds up to exactly 120,000 naira - the amount you have spent. This will be a very painful process, but that's the only way to figure out what makes your money 'dissappear' and prevent a relapse.

Can you list the various types of business you have looked into and let us know why you decided that they are not right for you? Can you answer the question 'what do you really love to do'? Can you also tell us what you think you can do with your current capital?

Cheers,
Seun O.
Re: I Spent All My Money While Waiting For the Right Business! by Rottweiler(m): 11:05pm On May 28, 2006
I guess I would congratulate you for spending your own money. At least the 419 guys didn't get to you. Spend the remaining 30K cos there's really nothing we can do with it in present day Naija.
Re: I Spent All My Money While Waiting For the Right Business! by kisha: 3:57am On May 29, 2006
tonn:

Waited For The Right Business, Till I Finished My Money

Hello guys, I had over 150,000 after my service last year, and decided to invest it in a business. I waited for the right business to come along but before I could say jack I realised that I now have less than 30,000. Please what do I do now?

Well you took the risk and starting a business is more or less risk taking,
If at first you dont win, keep trying and be sure to take note of the mistakes u made in your previous trials
Goodluck and make best use of that 30,000.
Re: I Spent All My Money While Waiting For the Right Business! by Seun(m): 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2006
He didn't come back. This is tiring!
Re: I Spent All My Money While Waiting For the Right Business! by jerrycui: 4:26am On Jun 09, 2006
friend ,nice to meet u ,i am not sure what business u r going to do ,i am from china ,beijing,if u want to buy some goods from china and sell in ur city ,i would like to have a discussion with u and do my part .
this is my email:jerrycui2002@hotmail.com,welcome to discuss,jerry ,good luck
Re: I Spent All My Money While Waiting For the Right Business! by tonn(m): 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2006
Hi seun, sorry i took this long to reply, but i ve read thru all the posts and i really appreciate every contribution. Its not easy to sit and remember how i spent every dime, but I believe I will get back on top. Thanks.
Re: I Spent All My Money While Waiting For the Right Business! by haywhy(m): 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2006
I am happy people are really getting assistance here in nairaland. Anyway i also have few pwnnies & i have been cracking my brain out as to knowing the right business. Any help?
@Seun i received a mail trying to discourage members of nairaland from using it & using another forum with an excuse that you approach members in a rude way. I have never been approached in arude way but i dont know who the scammers are. Do something pls!!! I have received help about my love life here in nairaland & still believe i will receive on the business stuff too. So dont let our members go oooooo
Re: I Spent All My Money While Waiting For the Right Business! by Seun(m): 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2006
Just look for ways to solve peoples' problems. wink
Re: I Spent All My Money While Waiting For the Right Business! by knowledge4(m): 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2012
Is there a right business?
Re: I Spent All My Money While Waiting For the Right Business! by Fhemmmy: 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2012
knowledge4:

Even though, it is an old thread . . . You are so right with that question
Re: I Spent All My Money While Waiting For the Right Business! by slim49z(m): 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2012

Well every business is just a risk! You would never know if its the right business until you try it!
Re: I Spent All My Money While Waiting For the Right Business! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2012
Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ were never serious about starting a business my friend. № need for fronting boy. ideas rule not money. Even with чυя money left Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ ç̣̲̣̣̣̲̣̣ạ̲̣̣̣̲̣̣̊ṇ̲̣̣̣̲̣̃ still beat light if Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ know what to do.

(1) (Reply)

How Is The Beauty Salon Business Like In Ibadan,oyo State / *how To Transfer Money 4rm Other Countries To Nigeria* / How To Start And Register A Cooperative Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.