Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

I Will Do My Nyash Later But For Now I Want To Be A Movie Producer - James Brown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Do My Nyash Later But For Now I Want To Be A Movie Producer - James Brown (25398 Views)

Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) / S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now / Buhari Congratulates Ace Movie Producer, Tunde Kelani At 70 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Do My Nyash Later But For Now I Want To Be A Movie Producer - James Brown by Johnnyessence(m): 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
“I will do my yansh at convenient time” – James Brown reacts following Jay Boogie’s failed BBL surgery

“I will do my yansh later but for now I want to be a movie producer” - James Brown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a4wl2aRR-c?si=me9tCsLYlZqOySpH

1 Like

Re: I Will Do My Nyash Later But For Now I Want To Be A Movie Producer - James Brown by Thundafireseun: 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2023
Hiv yash

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Do My Nyash Later But For Now I Want To Be A Movie Producer - James Brown by Lifetime24(m): 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2023
As if we don't have better things to worry about in this country

39 Likes

Re: I Will Do My Nyash Later But For Now I Want To Be A Movie Producer - James Brown by Kobojunkie: 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2023
Johnnyessence:
“I will do my yansh at convenient time” – James Brown reacts following Jay Boogie’s failed BBL surgery

“I will do my yansh later but for now I want to be a movie producer” - James Brown
SO long as no be nollywood you wan copy, I hope you achieve your goal abeg! Nigerian movie industry needs serious shaking up so it can better compete with other movie industry names in the world. smiley

10 Likes

Re: I Will Do My Nyash Later But For Now I Want To Be A Movie Producer - James Brown by GanagiBitrus: 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2023
Let me see who will push this nonsense to FP.

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Will Do My Nyash Later But For Now I Want To Be A Movie Producer - James Brown by Truths9ja: 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2023
“I will do my nyash later but for now I want to be a movie producer” — James Brown reveals

Popular cross dresser, James Brown has revealed his intentions to eventually do a BBL to enhance his buttocks but chooses to first become a movie producer.

The cross dresser revealed this after the news of Jay Boogie’s medical emergency during BBL surgery made waves.

A concerned fan had commented under James Brown’s post, asking when he would undergo a BBL, with another fan telling him his nyash would go rotten if he chooses to do it.

James Brown angrily responded to them, telling them his decision is none of their business and he is not the cause of their misery.

“I will do my nyash later but for now I want to be a movie producer” — James Brown reveals
Popular cross dresser, James Brown.
He came for those blaming Jay Boogie for her botched surgery, stating everybody has their own needs and wants and that is what the transgender wants.

James Brown clarifies that his need at the moment is to become a movie producer, and he will eventually do his nyash later at an expensive hospital, but will not succumb to those pressuring him to do it immediately.

https://www.gistreel.com/i-will-do-my-nyash-later-but-for-now-i-want-to-be-a-movie-producer-james-brown-reveals/

1 Like

Re: I Will Do My Nyash Later But For Now I Want To Be A Movie Producer - James Brown by Truths9ja: 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
Jay Boogie, Nigerian transvestite cries out following failed cosmetic surgery procedure

Jay Boogie, a Nigerian transvestite whose real name is Daniel Anthony Nsikan has cried out following a failed cosmetic surgery procedure.

Jay Boogie on Wednesday, in a series of posts on social media, asked the public to hold a surgeon identified as Dinma of Curvy Girl Essentials responsible if anything happens to him.

In a now trending post via his Instagram story, the transvestite shared photos and details of the doctor and clinic he claimed performed his surgery.

ALSO READ: James Brown recounts journey into ‘womanhood’, says it has been tedious

“Please, I have a medical emergency. This surgeon wants to kill me. If anything happens to me, it is Dr. Dinma from Curvy Girl Essentials.

“This hospital and doctor are responsible if anything happens to me,” he wrote.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/jay-boogie-nigerian-transvestite-cries-out-following-failed-cosmetic-surgery-procedure/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Do My Nyash Later But For Now I Want To Be A Movie Producer - James Brown by Davidsegx12: 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Do My Nyash Later But For Now I Want To Be A Movie Producer - James Brown by Truths9ja: 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
"Jay Boogie has not been able to pass urine for 24 hours" Nigerian doctor discloses as she calls out surgeon who performed botched cosmetic surgery on the cross dresser

A Nigerian doctor has called out her colleague who performed a botched cosmetic surgery on Daniel Anthony Nsikan, better known as Jay Boogie, in Lekki, Lagos.

Dr. Loveth Jennifer, who is based in Namibia, disclosed via her Instagram account that Jay Boogie is in critical condition and has not been able to urinate for 24 hours following the cosmetic procedure.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/11/jay-boogie-has-not-been-able-to-pass-urine-for-24-hours-nigerian-doctor-discloses-as-she-calls-out-surgeon-who-performed-botched-cosmetic-surgery-on-the-cross-dresser.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Do My Nyash Later But For Now I Want To Be A Movie Producer - James Brown by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
Johnnyessence:

https://twitter.com/yabaleftonline/status/1720432211109777494

One Boogie down, 2 Bob-brown to go

6 Likes

Re: I Will Do My Nyash Later But For Now I Want To Be A Movie Producer - James Brown by Truths9ja: 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
More screenshots here. Nigerians are trying oooo. God gave them beautiful body but they are not still satisfied with the body God gave them. Check more screenshots here:

"Jay Boogie has not been able to pass urine for 24 hours" Nigerian doctor discloses as she calls out surgeon who performed botched cosmetic surgery on the cross dresser

A Nigerian doctor has called out her colleague who performed a botched cosmetic surgery on Daniel Anthony Nsikan, better known as Jay Boogie, in Lekki, Lagos.

Dr. Loveth Jennifer, who is based in Namibia, disclosed via her Instagram account that Jay Boogie is in critical condition and has not been able to urinate for 24 hours following the cosmetic procedure.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/11/jay-boogie-has-not-been-able-to-pass-urine-for-24-hours-nigerian-doctor-discloses-as-she-calls-out-surgeon-who-performed-botched-cosmetic-surgery-on-the-cross-dresser.html

Re: I Will Do My Nyash Later But For Now I Want To Be A Movie Producer - James Brown by Ever8090: 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
If I tell you how this guy dey irritate me ehn...

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Do My Nyash Later But For Now I Want To Be A Movie Producer - James Brown by Palazee(m): 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2023
Believe it or not

some people fantasize about fucking this boy grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Do My Nyash Later But For Now I Want To Be A Movie Producer - James Brown by AZControversial(m): 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2023
undecided

So that you'll fully introduce homosexuality to the movie industry........

8 Likes

Re: I Will Do My Nyash Later But For Now I Want To Be A Movie Producer - James Brown by OKUCHI11(m): 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2023
for this Nigeria eh... just get data for your phone.... even if you dey die you nor go feel the pain...

8 Likes

Re: I Will Do My Nyash Later But For Now I Want To Be A Movie Producer - James Brown by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2023
This people James and Bob risky and co. done make money from this thing like play like play

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Do My Nyash Later But For Now I Want To Be A Movie Producer - James Brown by Cruise777: 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2023
This is an insult to women, this clowns mimicking girls without knowing what girls go through

9 Likes

Re: I Will Do My Nyash Later But For Now I Want To Be A Movie Producer - James Brown by AOB1: 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2023
grin
Re: I Will Do My Nyash Later But For Now I Want To Be A Movie Producer - James Brown by ecolime(m): 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2023
Cruise777:
This is an insult to women, this clowns mimicking girls without knowing what girls go through

Women form the majority of his/her fanbase. They see shim as one of them.

Go to Bobrisky's page and see how his female fans adore her. She is like a godmother to them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Do My Nyash Later But For Now I Want To Be A Movie Producer - James Brown by bigdammyj: 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2023
Noted.
Re: I Will Do My Nyash Later But For Now I Want To Be A Movie Producer - James Brown by chigoziri2403(m): 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
As usual
Re: I Will Do My Nyash Later But For Now I Want To Be A Movie Producer - James Brown by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Let me see who will push this nonsense to FP.

Calm down. lol
Re: I Will Do My Nyash Later But For Now I Want To Be A Movie Producer - James Brown by orikoku: 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2023
He concern her.
Re: I Will Do My Nyash Later But For Now I Want To Be A Movie Producer - James Brown by Macdeey: 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2023
angry

End-Time THUNDER fire 🔥🔥🔥 that Smelley Stinking HIV nyash there angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Will Do My Nyash Later But For Now I Want To Be A Movie Producer - James Brown by Obakoolex(m): 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2023
undecided Why not do your brain first.
Condom would have saved your parents this shame

2 Likes

Re: I Will Do My Nyash Later But For Now I Want To Be A Movie Producer - James Brown by Cruise777: 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
ecolime:

Women form the majority of their fanbase. They see shim as one of them.

Annoying but fact... they follow Bobrisky and all this clowns and even patronize their bleaching products

6 Likes

Re: I Will Do My Nyash Later But For Now I Want To Be A Movie Producer - James Brown by pikechukwu6(m): 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
continue deceiving yourself my man.. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Will Do My Nyash Later But For Now I Want To Be A Movie Producer - James Brown by Officialmrt: 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
Ever8090:
If I tell you how this guy dey irritate me ehn...
No be only you oooo

2 Likes

Re: I Will Do My Nyash Later But For Now I Want To Be A Movie Producer - James Brown by Africaflavour: 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2023
Johnnyessence:

BBNaija Phyna finally bows to pressure, clarifies her stance on abortion - “I admit that I was being too expressive”

Phyna has since apologised and stated again that she opposes abortion. She acknowledged that her claims were made because she was very vocal during the heated interview.

Ijeoma Otabor, also known as Phyna, the winner of Big Brother Naija’s “Level Up,” has taken back her contentious remarks regarding abortion.

Source: https://www.africaflavour.com.ng/2023/11/bbnaija-phyna-finally-bows-to-pressure.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria / Tonto Dikeh Presents Award To Otunba Olakunle Azeez (Photos) / PHOTO: Anita Joseph And Uche Ogbodo Step Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.