Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria (25398 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 / Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way / Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by nwekeugochukwu: 9:54am On Nov 10, 2019
IgbereTV reports that Nigeria celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji has revealed that she is the most searched female personality in Nigeria in the last 10 years, according to Google.

Linda made this known on Twitter and Instagram. She wrote:

Did you know I'm the most searched female personality in Nigeria in the last 10 years? (2008-2018) Infact, the only Nigerian woman in the top 10 list. This is according to Google!

One of the most common questions People ask me when I go speak with them is how i've manage to stay relevant after so many years. You have to understand that I came online in 2006 and 13 years later, we are still here, still thriving. Still relevant. My answer to that question is;

I keep moving, keep reinventing myself. I'm open to new trends and jump on it. I try to be more interesting these days. Open up a bit more about who I am. And I always share my truth. That's why a 16 year old can walk up to me and say I've read your story and I'm inspired. That's because she has an archive to read of stories I've told over time starting from when she was 3 years old. Lol.

To be a one-hit wonder is easy. Staying relevant through the years is hard. To continue to get attention, you have to constantly innovate and be creative...and remember to do today's job with today's method! Move with the tide!
#happysunday

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4rZA0oAqRY/?igshid=1ua8bi51etei3

http://igberetvnews.com/1125528/linda-ikeji-searched-female-personality-nigeria/

9 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:23am On Nov 10, 2019
Taaaaa... right now I believe is Tacha. I ain't a titan but that girl get fans

22 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by Pmtvng: 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
Shuuu

Get Free #200 & #500 Recharge Card Just By Voting For Us on Africom

Vote Here ==> http://www.praizenews.com/get-free-200-500-recharge-card-just-by-voting-for-us-on-africom/
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by etrouble: 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
Yes ooooo. People wonder how a woman of about 40 years will not know who impregnated her. People also wonder why her old parents still aid and abet her just because of money.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by hisexcellency34: 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
Swallow your pride and go and beg that little boy's father. No respect for a woman without husband in this part of the world

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by realestniggah: 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
Yeah she is

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by dryakson(m): 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
Good for you, Linda.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by Omoodua007: 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
Congrats
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by Frankyboy1(m): 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nonsense&Emery like you
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by emmyid(m): 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
They search for your blog not you.
Meanwhile, guys watch the shocking untold story of the Queen of Nollywood, Genevieve Nnaji. The last fact will shock you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA41V1EVSHs

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by Monogamy: 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
Excluding me

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by realestniggah: 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Taaaaa... right now I believe is Tacha. I ain't a titan but that girl get fans

The article said since 2008...don't compare Linda to tacha ever again.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by Namdeenero(m): 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
Success has many friends wink
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by obainojazz(m): 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
undecided

I've never opened Linda ikeji blog... Same as a lot of people I know..
The house she bought in banana island made her more popular, and the money is not blogging money.

Kudos to her though cool

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by iammo(m): 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
undecided

thats because her blog is named after her duh!!! not like anyone cares about her boring life.. but we need her gossip and gist, just like Stella Damikorkus

Her site remains on top ten visted site in Nigeria for over five years according to alexa ranking so she is doing a pretty good job with her libelious aproko gist

If Seun Osewa had used his name for this forum instead of nairaland and call it Seun Osewaland People would most definately google his name when trying to reach his site

that was how every mumu in town were creating website and blog thinking she made billions from blogging grin (webdesigners chop die that year) not knowing she got her paycheck from Jonathan, Ambode, and the billionaire oil tycoon baby daddy she was doing Olosho with while forming virgin

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by temmypotter(m): 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
Words
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by Goldencheese(m): 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nice
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
a
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by naijadrivablog: 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
Just because your blog is your name.

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by Samuel4689: 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
Na wah!
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Swallow your pride and go and beg that little boy's father. No respect for a woman without husband in this part of the world
Says who ? Are you better than her ? Can u stand before her and say this rubbish ?

27 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by royal231(m): 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
You for use my name do your gossip blog...

Then I go be the most searched man for 9ja

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by BarrElChapo(m): 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by allstarfestus: 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
Na lie na tacha

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by Antoeni(m): 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
Is a Fact, I Honesty Agree.
Focus and Hardworking woman

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by sureheaven(m): 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
There's no time I've ever thought of searching for her name and I'm sure many others.

So who is she?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
obainojazz:
undecided

I've never opened Linda ikeji blog... Same as a lot of people I know..
The house she bought in banana island made her more popular, and the money is not blogging money.

Kudos to her though cool
Say what u don't know ...as of 2014 she was making over 30 million a month from blogging ...say what u know and leave the one u don't know

Do u know her traffic ...do u know how much it cost to rub advert with here ,go to her blog and see if any space is empty

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTO: Anita Joseph And Uche Ogbodo Step Out In Style / Tonto Dikeh Presents Award To Otunba Olakunle Azeez (Photos) / Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.