Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help (45671 Views)

Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure / Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India / Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2023
Amaechi Muonagor, a Nollywood veteran, has cried out for help over his health challenges.

This is coming barely two weeks after his colleague, John Okafor, popularly called Mr. Ibu, publicly solicited prayers and financial assistance from Nigerians as he battles an ailment.

In a Viral Video, the veteran actor pleaded with Nigerians for help, revealing that he is grappling with paralysis, which has affected half of his left leg.

The 61-year-old actor could be seen in the video lying on a bed, appealing to his fans and colleagues for financial support.

He said the reason he did not publicly disclose his illness was because he didn’t know it would last this long.

His words: “I’m sick. This thing that is called stroke caught up with me, and from there they rushed me to the hospital.

“The first hospital they rushed me to was in Nnewi, where I spent some two months. And I was referred to Teaching Hospital, Nnewi, and here I am.

“I was on a movie set with Emeka Ani, Patience Ozokwo, Rita Edochie, and Ebele Okaro. I was about to enter my car when I was struck with this problem and since then it has been getting worse.

“Right now, I can’t move, I can’t walk on my own. Half of my left leg is paralyzed, and my left hand is not movable. So it is a problem for me.

“I’m calling on well-spirited individuals to come to my assistance, to see how they can help me. It is paralysis; half of my body.”

Meanwhile, reacting to the development, actor Agbogidi Clemson Cornell blamed the regular health challenges facing Nollywood actors on lack of rest and taking care of themselves.

He said due to the nature of the job, many of his colleagues hardly find time to rest and take care of their health challenges.

Recall that in 2016, there were claims that Amaechi Muonagor was suffering from diabetes.

Since then, the actor hasn’t appeared or featured in any movie. There had been rumours about him leaving the movie industry.

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/amaechi-muonagor-nollywood-veteran-sick-seeks-help/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2023
May Almighty God Have Mercy On Him ooooo

Don't Forget, Bring This NEWS

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by Racoon(m): 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
sad Again? God heal you sir. Why are all these celebrities fallen sick after stardom and often having challenges of taking care of their health needs? Does it mean they don't save or invest part of the proceeds they acquired along the way in life?

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by tuoyoojo(m): 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
Really sorry to hear this

This is a clarion call for us to ensure that we check our blood pressure regularly as this is a major cause of stroke

Stroke na bad thing I tell u!

You when dey read this post.....

When last did you check your blood pressure.

117 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by ecolime(m): 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
Stroke is a terrible and deadly condition. Even if you finally come out of it, you will never remain the same.

Best way to mitigate the risk is by checking your BP regularly so it doesn't take you unawares.

I wish him divine health.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by Skillsnigeria: 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by Iyke1998(m): 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
God Abeg o

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by Dhemor(m): 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by Sarbee(m): 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
Hmmnmn
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by Rebuker(m): 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
Why are they always sick? Wishing him quick recovery.

Only God knows what's in that Nollywood.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by RingRoadCartel: 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
Lord have mercy, may healing locate you sir.
He should get Vanguard or Tunde Ednut to post his account number let those of us who'd like to support help.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by Domistar5(f): 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
UDOKABESTLUV:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/amaechi-muonagor-nollywood-veteran-sick-seeks-help/
This man cry
God should heal him. Lots of money must have been spent.
Work stress.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by folake4u(f): 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
Where are his children? His family?

I wish him speedy recovery too.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by Maize247(f): 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
This is very serious. Now how many people can Actor guide help. Quick recovery sir

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by Ddonoflife(m): 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
May God heal him in Jesus name...May God help Nollywood Actors ooo

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by Solowande(m): 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
God, please, heal and see him through.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by fijiano202(m): 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
Honestly seems this Nollywood is more diabolical than we know ...Why are Actress and actors always sick ...majority of them battle strange sickness and die ...

This is not normal at all

4 Likes 1 Share

Domistar5:

D
for Doctor

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by kemax11: 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
So sorry sir

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by serverconnect(m): 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
Receive healing. It is well. Ike gwuru.
fijiano202:
F
for fish
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by windofchange: 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
dd
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by vastolord4(m): 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
This my man.. abeg nothing go do you.. I used to like his combo with Nkem owo.. they argued alot during their scenes

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
Ha! This one own pain me o.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by Cantonese: 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
Ohh.

Can they forward his account?

That’s one of the best actors in the country. I always love watching him, Nkem Owoh, Mr. Latin, etc. The country has some very fantastic actors and actresses. The pay appears very low for the men.

I pray for his very speedy recovery.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by Pakute: 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
I still don't understand why billionaires go dey come online to beg, anyways, speedy recovery.
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by DamnnNiggarr: 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
shocked

Obosi Ukwalla man,
Saw him the other day in one of the firstbank branches within Obosi axis, and it didn't cross my mind, if not, I would have posted him.

He was really sick and frail,
he really needs help.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by AchrafHakimi: 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
He will survive.
Only non rituals actors die in Nollywood.
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by Ddonoflife(m): 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
Pakute:
A
for apple
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
This is serious.
Wishing you speedy recovery, sir.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Tiwa Savage's Lookalike's Prewedding Shoot / "I Didn't Date Wizkid, Sarkodie Is My Type' - Victoria Kimani / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.