Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Leo Messi Won The Ballon D’or Over Erling Haaland By 105 Points. - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leo Messi Won The Ballon D’or Over Erling Haaland By 105 Points. (21861 Views)

Leo Messi Won The Ballon D’or Over Erling Haaland By 105 Points. / Erling Haaland, Borussia Dortmund Squad Arrive In Manchester (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Messi Won The Ballon D’or Over Erling Haaland By 105 Points. by princeisah26(m): 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2023
You just know most people that voted for halland are ronaldo favorites
Re: Leo Messi Won The Ballon D’or Over Erling Haaland By 105 Points. by Princezibk: 11:37pm On Nov 04, 2023
Nazgul:
So Nigerian delegates in FIFA didn't even vote for Oshimen. They voted for Messi. Na wa o
It’s well ,,, that’s why the country is plummeting… Ver irritating mofos 🥱
Re: Leo Messi Won The Ballon D’or Over Erling Haaland By 105 Points. by Princezibk: 11:40pm On Nov 04, 2023
sexiestharam:
Nigeria messed up! Imagine our journalist, Samm Audu voting Osimhen as number 4! Why couldn't Nigeria put him first??
I wonder how victor will feel after seeing this,,, his morale and dedication to the national team will deplete instantly
Re: Leo Messi Won The Ballon D’or Over Erling Haaland By 105 Points. by Princezibk: 11:43pm On Nov 04, 2023
obaidan:
France did not vote mbappe who was their best player at d world cup
They just stabbed mbappe from chest 🤣🤣
Re: Leo Messi Won The Ballon D’or Over Erling Haaland By 105 Points. by riczy(m): 6:04am On Nov 05, 2023
Nazgul:
So Nigerian delegates in FIFA didn't even vote for Oshimen. They voted for Messi. Na wa o
No sentiments bro, Messi was better in d previous season dt culminated into d world cup
Re: Leo Messi Won The Ballon D’or Over Erling Haaland By 105 Points. by mayor1814: 7:35am On Nov 05, 2023
Still wondering why mods have been banning me. No warning. No giving of reasons for banning. I don't just understand.
Re: Leo Messi Won The Ballon D’or Over Erling Haaland By 105 Points. by mayor1814: 7:38am On Nov 05, 2023
Messi has always been in the clear. It's just that sentimental attachment to tapnaldo will not allow ppl see reasons why Messi is d best ever. Haaland should not be deceived into thinking he got massive love. It's tapnaldo fans pushing d narrative of him being robbed, not that they like him, they don't just want Messi to go too far ahead of tapnaldo

3 Likes

Re: Leo Messi Won The Ballon D’or Over Erling Haaland By 105 Points. by Chidolalar: 8:34am On Nov 05, 2023
Brainless penaldo fans will still say it was rigged even though everything is so clear for all to see.
Penaldo fans should go and create their own award and give it to anyone they feel deserves it.
Imagine supporting different players and leaving out their useless penalty world cup flop called penaldo to defeat d undisputed GOAT Messi and still lost.

2 Likes

Re: Leo Messi Won The Ballon D’or Over Erling Haaland By 105 Points. by Beverlyjean(f): 9:59am On Nov 05, 2023
Numerouno94:

U re a foolish poor goat. Even wit evidence ur still chose to b dumb. If there was any form of controversy they wouldn't have posted the results and which country voted for who, because for example if country A actually voted for haaland and the result was manipulated in favor of Messi, the said Country will call the organizers out for manipulation. Thus, they made it this transparent so that dumb ass like u will see how the voting was casted.

Poverty has eaten deep into ur useless life. Send me ur account so I can help u start up something small if ur business inclined.

Not my fault ur dad failed u and designed u with poverty ... he was busy jumping from ashawo to ashawo while my dad was working hard to give I and my siblings a bright future that we enjoy today .... unfortunately for u. U can never taste 1% of my lifestyle...I know its killing u and eating u up....reason y u are forever frustrated.... enjoy ur miserable life ...no be me do u 😂, u are not even worth my driver or my cook... even my 2 dogs have enjoyed life wayyyyy more than u , only on this forum hv u had the privilege to even get a response from someone like me , if not for SM , u will never have this sort of opportunity in ur lifetime... ok I'm done ...run along church rat

1 Like

Re: Leo Messi Won The Ballon D’or Over Erling Haaland By 105 Points. by 1gbdata: 10:23am On Nov 05, 2023
🇳🇬 Nigeria: Messi

Those representing Nigeria should resign immediately.

They are fools
Re: Leo Messi Won The Ballon D’or Over Erling Haaland By 105 Points. by Jerryjasper(m): 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2023
Numerouno94:

U re a foolish poor goat. Even wit evidence ur still chose to b dumb. If there was any form of controversy they wouldn't have posted the results and which country voted for who, because for example if country A actually voted for haaland and the result was manipulated in favor of Messi, the said Country will call the organizers out for manipulation. Thus, they made it this transparent so that dumb ass like u will see how the voting was casted.

Poverty has eaten deep into ur useless life. Send me ur account so I can help u start up something small if ur business inclined.
Boss me I fully support this process oh but I need this money I create content good violin covers trusting God to do one this December but I don't have the funds pls if you will help me 🙇🙏🏽
Re: Leo Messi Won The Ballon D’or Over Erling Haaland By 105 Points. by Nazgul: 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2023
riczy:
No sentiments bro, Messi was better in d previous season dt culminated into d world cup
The previous season was 2022. The world cup was 2022. Benzima won the title last season.

What has Messi done this season to deserve that title?
Re: Leo Messi Won The Ballon D’or Over Erling Haaland By 105 Points. by Nazgul: 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
Spiff20:
What's the point voting when he stands no chance?
It's not about him wining it, it's about standing with your own. Tomorrow they'll be the first to shout racism. Whereas they're the ones refusing to stand with their fellow African.
Re: Leo Messi Won The Ballon D’or Over Erling Haaland By 105 Points. by 2paid2Bmad: 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2023
Only the countries where shit football is played voted other players besides Messi
Re: Leo Messi Won The Ballon D’or Over Erling Haaland By 105 Points. by realsportclub7: 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2023
Equalitygod:

Wrong
PELE was the First footballer to win the balloon d'or outside Europe

Really?
Which year
Abi na you give am?

Pele never won the Balloon D'or
Re: Leo Messi Won The Ballon D’or Over Erling Haaland By 105 Points. by riczy(m): 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2023
Nazgul:

The previous season was 2022. The world cup was 2022. Benzima won the title last season.

What has Messi done this season to deserve that title?
World cup superseded everything, and his contributions was phenomenal!
Re: Leo Messi Won The Ballon D’or Over Erling Haaland By 105 Points. by teebagy: 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:

Cry ke?
Since he won iniesta, sneidjer, cr7, lewa award.. E don tey wey people no take the award seriously na
People just dey laugh ni.. It's so funny.. grin .. And Messi fans defending the award dey make people laugh pass
between messi and ronaldo who has actually won thd ballon dor trophyless.
Re: Leo Messi Won The Ballon D’or Over Erling Haaland By 105 Points. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2023
teebagy:
between messi and ronaldo who has actually won thd ballon dor trophyless.

Both ni
Re: Leo Messi Won The Ballon D’or Over Erling Haaland By 105 Points. by aimmoney9: 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2023
mayor1814:
Still wondering why mods have been banning me. No warning. No giving of reasons for banning. I don't just understand.
Nairaland can't have two mayors...... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Leo Messi Won The Ballon D’or Over Erling Haaland By 105 Points. by johnstar(m): 3:25am On Dec 04, 2023
ChangedMan1999:
2020 LinkedIn account for sale
available ?
Re: Leo Messi Won The Ballon D’or Over Erling Haaland By 105 Points. by ChangedMan1999(m): 7:43am On Dec 04, 2023
johnstar:
available ?

Yes, it is available
Re: Leo Messi Won The Ballon D’or Over Erling Haaland By 105 Points. by johnstar(m): 8:31am On Dec 04, 2023
ChangedMan1999:

Yes, it is available
Let’s talk 08106987417
WhatsApp me

Ho much u selling how many connections
Re: Leo Messi Won The Ballon D’or Over Erling Haaland By 105 Points. by ChangedMan1999(m): 10:53am On Dec 04, 2023
johnstar:

Let’s talk 08106987417
WhatsApp me

Ho much u selling how many connections

I have messaged you on WhatsApp
Re: Leo Messi Won The Ballon D’or Over Erling Haaland By 105 Points. by johnstar(m): 6:59am On Dec 23, 2023
ChangedMan1999:

I have messaged you on WhatsApp

Ur way nor pure.. why u dey do like dis??
Re: Leo Messi Won The Ballon D’or Over Erling Haaland By 105 Points. by ChangedMan1999(m): 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2023
johnstar:

Ur way nor pure.. why u dey do like dis??

cry Honestly, I don't like people like you.

You kept me waiting for days, without plans of buying the account, while I was telling genuine buyers that someone wants to buy the account.

You will tell me to send my account and when I send it you will behave as I am a idio.t

I promised you that I will never scam you, and I am genuine, but you won't have faith.

Let me tell you, I have not sold the account it has problem now
Re: Leo Messi Won The Ballon D’or Over Erling Haaland By 105 Points. by johnstar(m): 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2023
ChangedMan1999:

cry Honestly, I don't like people like you.

You kept me waiting for days, without plans of buying the account, while I was telling genuine buyers that someone wants to buy the account.

You will tell me to send my account and when I send it you will behave as I am a idio.t

I promised you that I will never scam you, and I am genuine, but you won't have faith.

Let me tell you, I have not sold the account it has problem now
what problem. I already promised to send the funds yesterday snd then I didn’t hear from you also the pass you gave me couldn’t even login
Re: Leo Messi Won The Ballon D’or Over Erling Haaland By 105 Points. by ChangedMan1999(m): 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2023
johnstar:
what problem. I already promised to send the funds yesterday snd then I didn’t hear from you also the pass you gave me couldn’t even login

Guy, you wasted my time in an irritating manner.

The account now has problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atletico Madrid: "No Guard Of Honour For Real Madrid" / Bola Tinubu Congratulates Tobi Amusan On Her World Record Breaking Race / Uk Football Pools Week 39 Red Coupon Xx22xx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.