Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud (31738 Views)

Delta Man Cries Out For Help Over Wife Allegedly Assaulting Him Repeatedly / Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by ItisWell22(f): 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2023
God abeg. 😢
Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by armadeo(m): 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2023
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/doctor-recounts-how-soldier-discovered-wife-allegedly-committed-paternity-fraud/?amp

Hmmm searching for the story right now hoping for FP material

BTW a man lies and says I was with seun, chinedu and hassan.

A woman lies and says its your baby.
Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by PlaysNigeria: 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2023
that stupd h0e couldn’t even play it right, the child is going to hate her for life.
trust that bleeding gender at your own peril.

4 Likes

Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by AutoChick4U(f): 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2023
Baby swap is real ooo for those who birth in general hospitals

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by Procashtips(m): 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2023
LadyRosa:
grin cheesy grin grin grin

Soldier no be work na.

You service the Nation while Nationals service your wife.

My strict advice for the wife, Take a permanent leave from the house.

You mean the Harlot?

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by ppogba: 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2023
No wonder most barracks children behave like bastards.

6 Likes

Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2023
Why is it that men are so much in love with having sex with the fellow man's wife. WHY?! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by Nebes: 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2023
This is very unprofessional of the doctor. You don't discuss your patients on social media or in any form that can lead to their identification.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by Timiblanko(m): 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2023
Please people I want you to know that the Nigeria that you are looking has gone far beyond what you are seeing.

Recently their yansh (hospital) started opening.

Alot of children are being swapped during childbirth, rich people buy children from doctors, someone that come for appendix surgery can later go home without the second kidney.

This things happen mostly at government hospitals.

If you ask me their is proof, it happened to a family member.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by Ihaveleftnaija: 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2023
Fake story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by Bahamas95(m): 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2023
I trust , he'll soon give us update. grin

1 Like

Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by alishakhan: 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2023
Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by asanausana91: 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2023
danowena:
A lot of the wives of the ratings (non-officers) cheat as their husbands are posted all over the country at very short notice for very long periods. The military system in Nigeria has not developed full mechanism for relocation of families along with the soldiers.

So a lot of the wives just cool off by collecting hammer from outside as discreetly as possible and sometimes these yield to bastards being brought to the homes.
the mistake you are making is that the junior (other rangs) stayed more in one place than officers.
Most officers get their posting every 18 months.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by do4luv14(m): 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2023
Iscoflexxman:
There might be a mistake from the hospital where the baby was delivered, the mum needs to undergo DNA to ascertain if she is the biological mother.

Best comment ever

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by stasius: 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2023
Please this is actually possible.

Before they conclude, they should run a paternity test.
It may be possible that the boy developed the sickle cell disorder "de novo".

It can happen even with AA parents although it is extremely extremely rare.

Who knows if this is an extremely extremely rare situation. DNA test should conclude the matter. The woman may be innocent.

Also they should run a maternity test to make sure the child belongs to the woman like the person above me suggested.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by Adewale1603(m): 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2023
Macdeey:
angry

Is high time Our National Assembly pass a mandatory DNA test after birth undecided undecided undecided
they should make it free or reduce the price of carrying out the test

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by hatedisplace: 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2023
Chummynoni:
If only most soldiers knows how someone else is banging their wives at home while they are out there protecting the country . It is a pity
This story no get head nor tail. It took ten years for them to find out that the child is SS. Story to gain traffic.

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by Angelfrost(m): 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2023
LadyRosa:
grin cheesy grin grin grin

Soldier no be work na.

You service the Nation while Nationals service your wife.

My strict advice for the wife, Take a permanent leave from the house.

More like you defend the nation from foreign and local invasion while bloody civilians invade your wife. tongue

1 Like

Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by asanausana91: 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2023
When a woman is a cheat she remain a cheat. Either soldier wife or even teacher wife or any profession. Even pastor wife that wake up and pray together, if she is not self discipline then she must cheat.

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by stasius: 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2023
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006497120312702

The article above may offer an explanation to this.
Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by ednut1(m): 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2023
No cause for alarm the baby was probably swapped at the hospital after birth 👹
Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by NaijaCover(m): 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2023
armadeo:

Hmmm searching for the story right now hoping for FP material

BTW a man lies and says I was with seun, chinedu and hassan.

A woman lies and says its your baby.

Is Here

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by APCNig: 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2023
englishmart:
69% of first sons are a product of paternity fraud. If I didn't look exactly like my dad, I would have secretly conducted a DNA test.
Women are pretentious cheats. 99% of them are too smart to be caught.

They are not too smart to be caught. Men are just not looking in that direction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by Angrymode: 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kenosky1:
OP please update us on the outcome of this event and what happened subsequently. We will be here to follow up on the soldier's reaction and did the wife reject the result of the genotype test grin
On a more serious note, paternity fraud should carry a minimum jail sentence of 20 years for both the woman and the man who impregnated her. Imagine paying school fees and taking care of another man's child for all these years, this is very unfair.

But some men sha, how will you have a child without critically looking to find some resemblance from your family... nose, mouth, ear, complexion, hair, size of head.
My grandfather, on his sick/death bed called me and said, 'son never trust any human being because the world is evil' cry

Government should invest heavily on DNA labs across the country for a fee not more than 10 k and watch how our women will humble and change their evil ways.

This is one course I'm fighting for to bring some sort of sanity back to our society.

7 Likes

Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by Brushstrokes20: 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2023
👀👀👀Danger! danger!! danger!!!
Disarm that soldier asap, to avoid story that touches

After women, FEAR WOMEN! 🚺
Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by asanausana91: 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2023
yesloaded:
There's possibility of baby swap, it happened at lautech hospital recently where the mother is AA but baby ended as SS
which kind baby swap? The mother should just tell the truth, she knows everything.
Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by Smartguyboy(m): 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2023
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/doctor-recounts-how-soldier-discovered-wife-allegedly-committed-paternity-fraud/?amp
I will just leave them there and never to allow her in my house again . Can’t watch the kids to run me dry because of the SS. They suffer a lot and they will run you dry .
Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by Dbarrzx: 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2023
Dead body go surplus

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by onuman: 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2023
madridguy:
I hope the soldier no get gun with him there lipsrsealed

Someone is out there playing with kids that aren't his own lipsrsealed While some married women are also planning to pin another man pregnancy to their husband.
Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by perdollar(m): 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2023
It's common in military hospital among military men
Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by onuman: 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2023
madridguy:
I hope the soldier no get gun with him there lipsrsealed

Someone is out there playing with kids that aren't his own lipsrsealed While some married women are also planning to pin another man pregnancy to their husband.

Favourite game of Nigerian women.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by sallazlee(m): 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2023
Omoor this life no balance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos / At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely / I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.