Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,915 members, 7,810,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Awa Favour Takes The Crown As Nigeria's Most Beautiful Girl 2023, The 3rd Queen - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Awa Favour Takes The Crown As Nigeria's Most Beautiful Girl 2023, The 3rd Queen (1475 Views)

Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown / Kim Oprah Set To Handover Crown As Audition Holds In Rivers, Abuja / Uzoma Jenfrancis Crowned Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019 In Colourful Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awa Favour Takes The Crown As Nigeria's Most Beautiful Girl 2023, The 3rd Queen by Hituptv(m): 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2023
Awa Favour Takes the Crown as Nigeria's Most Beautiful Girl 2023, the 3rd Queen

Victoria Island, Lagos - In a breathtaking ceremony at the prestigious Bluemoon Event Center, Victoria Island, Lagos, Awa Favour, a proud Anambra native, claimed the title of the 3rd Queen in the esteemed 'Nigeria Most Beautiful Girl Pageant' held on October 22.

Awa Favour, a fervent advocate for girlchild education and a dedicated ambassador for the less fortunate, now proudly dons the coveted title of 'Nigeria's Most Beautiful Girl 2023.' Her reign is set to revolve around championing girlchild education and elevating awareness for the well-being of widows and the underprivileged in our society.

Swift Nigeria, the pageant's organizers, reiterated their unwavering commitment to empowering the girlchild in Nigeria, coupled with providing essential educational support, a mission led by Queen Awa Favour. Collaboration with existing girlchild organizations and supportive NGOs is key, uniting to orchestrate seminars and gatherings that inspire young minds and encourage belief in oneself and in parents.

The significance of access to information cannot be overstated, and HRM Queen Awa Favour pledged to harness the power of social media and educational workshops to amplify awareness. The central message resonates: educating one girlchild can illuminate an entire nation, emphasizing the profound impact of individual contributions to the collective aspiration of ensuring all girls access quality education.

In her closing words, Queen Awa Favour reinforced the notion that "leaders are made, history is made, but efforts must be made." She expressed her gratitude and bestowed her blessings upon her reign and the 'Nigeria Most Beautiful Girl Organization,' extending her blessings to the entire nation of Nigeria.

As Awa Favour ascends to her role as 'Nigeria's Most Beautiful Girl 2023,' she pledges to herald a positive transformation in the lives of girlchildren and underserved communities, carrying forward the legacy of the pageantry's mission to empower and educate.

Re: Awa Favour Takes The Crown As Nigeria's Most Beautiful Girl 2023, The 3rd Queen by ahnie: 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2023
Excuse me .....like seriously?
Re: Awa Favour Takes The Crown As Nigeria's Most Beautiful Girl 2023, The 3rd Queen by duduade: 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2023
Her nose shape

Hmmmmm
Re: Awa Favour Takes The Crown As Nigeria's Most Beautiful Girl 2023, The 3rd Queen by ahnie: 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2023
If not the fear of Dm's from nairaland nonentities I for upload my picture.

Anyways na the judges know the kain kunu wey dem drink to award
Her as the most beautiful gal in Nigeria.
Re: Awa Favour Takes The Crown As Nigeria's Most Beautiful Girl 2023, The 3rd Queen by ahnie: 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2023
Her name is Nosakhare
duduade:
Her nose shape

Hmmmmm

Re: Awa Favour Takes The Crown As Nigeria's Most Beautiful Girl 2023, The 3rd Queen by Westerhoffe(m): 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2023
😁
Re: Awa Favour Takes The Crown As Nigeria's Most Beautiful Girl 2023, The 3rd Queen by Jeon(f): 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2023
Chai, people lik me can never have this hope. .😔

7 Likes

Re: Awa Favour Takes The Crown As Nigeria's Most Beautiful Girl 2023, The 3rd Queen by Nebes: 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2023
What is this abeg
Re: Awa Favour Takes The Crown As Nigeria's Most Beautiful Girl 2023, The 3rd Queen by jamesversion: 6:43pm On Nov 04, 2023
ahnie:
If not the fear of Dm's from nairaland nonentities I for upload my picture.

Anyways na the judges know the kain kunu wey dem drink to award
Her as the most beautiful gal in Nigeria.

But the girl fine pass you nau, all day long. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Needs Help On My Face / New Fashion: Wedding Dress Made Of Real Cake (pictures) / Photos From Lilly Dave Vintage Collections 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.