Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown (31371 Views)

Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos) / Ayo Michealson Bags Most Outstanding Pageant Queen Of The Year (photos) / Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 30, 2021
Hello everyone!

My name is King Trinity Ayo Balogun. It is with great excitement to announce to you that I've been crowned the King of Kogi from the 2021 edition of the King and Queen of Kogi.

The King and Queen of Kogi is one of the most recognised beauty pageant for male and female in Kogi state. By virtue of my title, I also double as Mr. Kogi and can represent Kogi state in any National beauty pageant event.

Below are photos taken as the crowned King of Kogi.

Picture 4: The Queen of Kogi and I.

As King of Kogi, I am tasked to undertake projects on community service in the three senatorial districts of Kogi state. I have taken steps in actualising some of the projects to be done with my team members which consist of resourceful youths from Kogi state.
Some of my planned projects are:
-Drilling of boreholes;
-Renovation and equipting of functional public buildings like classrooms, libraries, health centres, sport centres, local training institutes etc;
-Skill acquisitions;
-Planting of trees in all the 21 local government areas of Kogi state;
-Educative and scholarship program for students.
And many more we planned doing.

We have come up with an initiative called CLUB 1000 where people contribute, at least, N1000 per month for this purpose. This is open to every individual and organisation interested in community service.
My plan B is to get involved in profit making ventures such as endorsement deals, fashion photo shoots and runways, advertisement, interviews, partnerships and other ventures that will help me raise funds for these projects. For every individual or organisation that contributes, they will get a special recognition in projects that we execute.

Prior to becoming Mr. Kogi, I ran a social organisation called Tribb Island. It is a social/community organisation that is into human development, education management, and recreational activities. So if you are bothered about our capacity, you can check out our social media handles; @TribbIsland for what we have done so far.

Thank you so much. I will not take your kindness for granted.
God bless you
God bless Nairaland
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Justbetter1: 12:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
Congratulations

13 Likes

Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by KINGJAJA888(m): 12:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
Why do most male models look feminine. Congratulations tho.

11 Likes

Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by ValCon888: 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
Use this opportunity to tell the governor to pay civil servants salaries.
Kogi people are suffering.

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by undisputed25(m): 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
Congrats
But don't use the opportunity to smack innocent girls around..
Instead use it to emancipate the youths from mental slavery , educate the poor youths and orientate them health is wealth.. Shalom

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by jospepper(m): 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
May your reign be peaceful.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by BIGDADDY000(m): 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
congrats bro, more higher ground to attain
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by ZeraSchool: 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
Where is the crown?
You wore a crown on your mind grin

3 Likes

Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Bampeh: 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
Congratulations to the new King

Hope you lead well.

bampeh salutes the New king

1 Like

Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by pijam: 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
Congrats bro, more wins
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Weedhustler: 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
Nonsense crown...if only he knows he is heading to dooms land!

2 Likes

Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Lordsview(m): 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
Congrats to you
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by ebuka440: 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
Congratulations! Victory well deserved.
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by deeva2: 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
congratulations....regards to your beautiful queen
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by oluwaseyi0: 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by seeker121(m): 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
My name is King Trinity Ayo Balogun. It is with great excitement to announce to you that I've been crowned the King of Kogi from the 2021 edition of the King and Queen of Kogi.

All Hail The King and Queen of Kogi!!!

Congratulations Ayo.
All the best for the future in your endeavours.

Say hello to Queen Onuh G of Kogi for us biko kiss kiss kiss
She issa beautiful Queen as well. wink

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by SlimDaddyPee: 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
Pictures of you being crowned king or I don't believe it
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by WiszyFraud: 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
The Tribalistic Forum members are doing well sha.. lipsrsealed

Kongratulations brother !

1 Like

Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by seunmohmoh(f): 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
I only know one Ayo Balogun... Hehehe.

Congratulations... How much you go share?
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by charlesucheh(m): 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
why is the KING and his queen looking like brother and sister??
hmmmmm....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by GrandFinale2021(m): 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
You look so pale and malnourished.
Try and be eating well

5 Likes

Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
This one is destined to be a Simp!

SMH

1 Like

Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
You look so pale and malnourished
Negative vibes/pessimists must sha carry dem head enter every thread sha!

Collectii.....

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by voiceless1(m): 12:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
W
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by adesegun121(m): 12:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
Ok
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Charlex23(m): 12:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
Congrats king kogi. you hv this facial resemblance with Dj Neptune in a way tho

1 Like

Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by McBrooklyn(m): 12:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
shocked
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by scholes0(m): 12:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
King of Kogi?

Okayy na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recommend Good Sunscreen Body Products Pls / How To Maintain Glowing And Fresh Skin! / Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.