Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance (22246 Views)

Biden Draws ‘red Line’ For Benjamin Netanyahu: No Israeli Attack On Rafah / We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) / Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Jeyun: 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
Bescdmsd:
In front of the gate of Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza now... martyrs, children and women.
bring more of the pics from hamas attack on his own people your propaganda no carry weight again. Let the continue if hamas truly have their people at heart by now they would have surrender but no they won't because they are preparing more propaganda. Hamas should forget about Gaza north they have lost it.
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Horus(m): 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2023
Palestine Red Crescent Society ambulances damaged by an Israeli airstrike

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
[quote author=StPete post=126801137] grin grin keep daydreaming while they slaughter all the god-forsaken moslems off the face of the earth

[/quo
te]
The church that Isreal bombed last week maybe it's fool of Muslims 🤡🤡🤡
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Jeyun: 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2023
nairalee:
There's a difference between retaliation and sheer brutality to prove ones superiority and express hatred.

For those that support Israel just imagine Boko Haram attacks US and US in retaliation starts bombing schools (killing your only child) and hospitals (killing your parent) will u keep supporting them?

MODIFIED: For those quoting me, you've all failed to imagine yourselves losing loved ones and suffering for what you're not involved in. Trust me there are ALOT of Palestinians that oppose Hamas so should they and their families also be killed?

Q:Please what exactly is Israel mad about?
A: Killing of its innocent women, children and men by Hamas.
Q:What is Israel's reaction?
A: Killing of more innocent children and women and civilians of Palestine in greater proportion.

Take two seconds to think about this
for your information Boko Haram does not have same tactics with Hamas. USA know where to get them in sambisa forest. Hamas leave sambisa forest go dey stay for school and hospital. If Boko Haram apply the same tactics them go evacuate people wey dey for the hospital bomb the hospital to the ground if the people refuse to evacuate they will be considered as terrorist and be bomb together with the terrorist.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Ovacoma: 3:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
zinaunreal:
Fake israelis.
These people are not the israelites from the bible don't be deceived go and educate yourselves
Stop watching mainstream media.
Mainstream media contributed to the deaths of over one million people in Iraq.

The world trade center was a cia job. Osama bin laden was innocent. He even worked for the cia at some point

Faked accusations of sadam having nuclear weapons, contributed to the deaths of thousands of Afghans, and they have made it seem like Palestinians are the bad people for over 7 decades, systematically killing them by the thousands annually.

Most of these so called isrealites are from Europe and whites South Africa who changed their religion to Judaism and moved to palestine to continue their oppression. Most of them have no connection whatsoever with the 12 tribes of Israel.

Go to israel and see how they spit on christians . Some black mumu africans are here cheering them. It's normal considering how you've allowed your governments oppress you, you decided to lean with oppression comfortably by default. Core stupidity.

Those who are able to learn, unlearn and relearn. I salute you
This logic is now getting stale. If christians don't support Muslims in this conflict because Israelis don't accept Christianity, we should support Muslims who are calling for the subjugation and destruction christians all over the world? Are jews attacking christians and bombing their places of worship? Israel does not have agenda to dominate the world, they are not forcing their religion on anyone, they are inventing things to make life livable for the whole world. Hamas plan to destroy Israel is a suicide mission! They will never forget this mistake!

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Jeyun: 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2023
Patrioticman007:
Hypocrites will close their eyes to these barbaric acts and say because Israel is mentioned in the bible, They will be sinning against their god to condemn these evil cold blood murders.
The beauty of this world is that you can't live forever and the day of reckoning is just a stone throw. Palestine, Israel, UN & Us will all give account before the most High Allah.
as hamas don dey give him own account now abi?
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by zinaunreal(m): 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ovacoma:

This logic is now getting stale. If christians don't support Muslims in this conflict because Israelis don't accept Christianity, we should support Muslims who are calling for the subjugation and destruction christians all over the world? Are jews attacking christians and bombing their places of worship? Israel does not have agenda to dominate the world, they are not forcing their religion on anyone, they are inventing things to make life livable for the whole world. Hamas plan to destroy Israel is a suicide mission! They will never forget this mistake!

Fake israelis. Go to school before coming here to quote me . You're not worth the reply
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Jeyun: 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
koolaid87:
The real Israelites are still scattered abroad. They are still oppressed all around the world. The ashkenazis (Israelis) are the heathens from the synagogue of the satan according to Revelation 2.

Focus on Hamas, you children of perdition and stop killing innocent civilians.
hamas is Palestine and Palestine is hamas. Those are the children of the terrorist Hamas and wife's of the terrorist Hamas all are the same. Together they are all terrorist

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by YourGFsnatcher: 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
Biodun556:
Israel will be eliminated

Your Terrorists friends will be eliminated first. Shey you guys were happy with Oct 7th attac? Una see never see anything. Dead to all Terrorists
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by YourGFsnatcher: 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
motayoayinde:

Insha Allah

Your terrorists friends will be eliminated first. Kafir
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by cococandy(f): 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
I don’t know how anyone can look at this and say God us in support of it. It makes me wonder what God some of you worship. Scary people. Very scary
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Jeyun: 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
zinaunreal:
Fake israelis.
These people are not the israelites from the bible don't be deceived go and educate yourselves
Stop watching mainstream media.
Mainstream media contributed to the deaths of over one million people in Iraq.

The world trade center was a cia job. Osama bin laden was innocent. He even worked for the cia at some point

Faked accusations of sadam having nuclear weapons, contributed to the deaths of thousands of Afghans, and they have made it seem like Palestinians are the bad people for over 7 decades, systematically killing them by the thousands annually.

Most of these so called isrealites are from Europe and whites South Africa who changed their religion to Judaism and moved to palestine to continue their oppression. Most of them have no connection whatsoever with the 12 tribes of Israel.

Go to israel and see how they spit on christians . Some black mumu africans are here cheering them. It's normal considering how you've allowed your governments oppress you, you decided to lean with oppression comfortably by default. Core stupidity.

Those who are able to learn, unlearn and relearn. I salute you
we like the fake Israeli like that for they know how to handle them sons of Muhammader very well thank you.
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by DesChyko: 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2023
sheeda995:

Funny you said no to tribalism,meanwhile you are a bigot. Do if terrorists hide in your children school,then your children deserve to die? If terrorists hide in your parents home,they hv to die. And you have to die because terrorists is in your village,soon enough one will be in your village and you will be wipe off the earth why the terrorists live on

Why would any parent allow their children go to a school that harbours terrorists? If you can allow your children, I wouldn't.

Why would any well-to-do child leave their dependents in a terrorist hideout, even if that is their family house? If you can leave your parents to do so, I wouldn't.

Why would anyone with brain cells make a willful choice to live among terrorists, given the opportunity to be elsewhere? If you allow yourself to be used as bait/cover, I can't.

I'm sorry, but it is a pity common sense deserted you when you need it the most. The IDP camps that are so many in the North, are they not filled with people who lived somewhere before and whose kids go to actual schools elsewhere before and whose parents live in their ancestral lands before?

Examples all around you but you chose ignorance. CNN journalist, Dahman, lived in Gaza Strip with his family. When he was told to move, he did, following the planned evacuation route to safety first and has been on the move since, not looking for who to blame or call a bigot.
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Jeyun: 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
sheeda995:

if terrorists hide in your children school,then your children deserve to die? If terrorists hide in your parents home,they hv to die. And you have to die because terrorists is in your village,soon enough one will be in your village and your generations will be wipe off the earth why the terrorists live on. Biafra terrorists are in your village and I know soon enough Nigerian governments will have thesame energy to wipe off your village meanwhile Biafra terrorists live on in Dubai
this your narrative does not hold water, my children with out being told will run out of the school to show first that they are normal human being by distancing themselves from danger. Use another good narrative abeg terrorist sympathizer
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by liasmiram2567: 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
Gbadugbakun:
Don't start what you can't finish. Hamas started it, why are they complaining?

There's a difference between retaliation and sheer brutality to prove ones superiority and express hatred.

For those that support Israel just imagine Boko Haram attacks US and US in retaliation starts bombing schools (killing your only child) and hospitals (killing your parent) will u keep supporting them?

MODIFIED: For those quoting me, you've all failed to imagine yourselves losing loved ones and suffering for what you're not involved in. Trust me there are ALOT of Palestinians that oppose Hamas so should they and their families also be killed?

A: Killing of more innocent children and women and civilians of Palestine in greater proportion
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by PaNnamdi: 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2023
Bescdmsd:
In front of the gate of Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza now... martyrs, children and women.
Martyrs grin so u dey claim matyrs despite Palestinians been the trouble makers while uare hailing them as they die as result of their troublesome mature

Na waooo Muslims are really fantastic cool
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by 99thEnemy(m): 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2023
Bescdmsd:
Collateral damage. cool
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by InvertedHammer: 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2023
Floky215:

So hamas should be allowed to go free with their atrocities?

When they striked in 7th Oct, I believe people like you would be jubilating and shouting Allah akbar, God will it..!! Now the table have turned, you are shouting Adolf Hitler...!!

Everyone who partake in that dastardly act on Oct 7th including all those who where jubilating and sharing victory cake would partake in the onslaught, you can't hang yourself by the neck with a rope still shouting that you don't want to die....!!

IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIME DON'T DO THE CRIME...!!! SIMPLE...!!!

/
It makes sense.

So let's not cry when Nigerian soldiers kill innocent citizens and burn a whole town to the ground
because unknown gunmen kill some officers.

Let's kill those who have no dog in the fight. It is justifiable murder.

/
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Gandrova: 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2023
Floky215:

So hamas should be allowed to go free with their atrocities?

When they striked in 7th Oct, I believe people like you would be jubilating and shouting Allah akbar, God will it..!! Now the table have turned, you are shouting Adolf Hitler...!!

Everyone who partake in that dastardly act on Oct 7th including all those who where jubilating and sharing victory cake would partake in the onslaught, you can't hang yourself by the neck with a rope still shouting that you don't want to die....!!

IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIME DON'T DO THE CRIME...!!! SIMPLE...!!!
I strongly believed you wrote this based on Ignorance of the incursion.
Go and make research about the genesis of the war.
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by sheeda995(f): 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2023
Jeyun:
this your narrative does not hold water, my children with out being told will run out of the school to show first that they are normal human being by distancing themselves from danger. Use another good narrative abeg terrorist sympathizer
Your children in kindergarten will run away because they are able to understand what/who terrorists are? And your wife who is in labour in the hospital as well as your unborn child between earth and womb will know they should run away from terrorists. Stop deceiving yourself because of your hatred. And like I said, Biafra terrorists will hide in the hospital when your baby is about to be born,let's see how they will run away
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Jeyun: 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
NapoleonHill:

Are they killing the soldiers and police in the forest? Do their forests extend to markets and public places where they are seen operating?

You see? That's the issue with double standard. Hamas can also claim that they are operating from elsewhere and not among their civilian pollution.

If you don't see the similarity between this situations, you're an IPOB sympathizer. You may one day be a victim of civilian casualty as the ones in Gaza now.
u are really on kolos I swear, hamas leave bush go enter hospital and school's after killing Israeli civilians. Israel leave bush begin bomb them for inside the school and hospital after several warning for the civilians to evacuate. Ipob go army extortion point no be checking point again kill army run enter bush, Nigeria army leave bush wey they go burn come go dey burn market and hotel with people house with out any notice to evacuate before their actions. Can u spot the difference ode?
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by StPete: 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2023
[quote author=Ibrahimmrfish post=126805841][/quote]

Probably a lot of moslems went there to hide. Anything to wipe off moslems from the face of the earth is welcome grin grin
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Jeyun: 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2023
maasoap:

You will still be around when the likes of USA and UK and other European countries that are giving Israel unconditional support start backing off gradually. The Israel madness has to have boundary which she is already crossing.
And even if there is no soul standing in Palestinian territory tomorrow, it doesn't take away the fact and truth that Hamas exposed Israel serious military/defence weakness to the world. This genocide and war crime is more about Israel anger rather than retaliation.
it a game it not exposure and the game is currently working out fine right now. So be calming down.
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Jeyun: 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
FIRDAUS3:

What do they started? Israeli soldiers killed Palestinians on almost daily basis before Oct 7 , Palestine is the only open prison in the 🌎 world. What is the ⚖️ justification in killing innocent souls in the guise of retaliation to what Hamas deed to them? You only need to be an anthropoid with conscious mind to censure the atrocities of Israeli bombardment on Gaza
and Palestiners have not been killing Israelis before October 7 abi? U go cry tire. Lesson no ever start wetin u no fit finish. Gaza oti lo.
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Jeyun: 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
zinaunreal:

Fake israelis. Go to school before coming here to quote me . You're not worth the reply
we like them fake
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by dammyz101(m): 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2023
nairalee:

A: Killing of more innocent children and women and civilians of Palestine in greater proportion.
Ur a really sick person. After seeing this pictures u still chose sides, u really nid help bcus ur at d hiegth of it. Poor fellow has been brainwashed by religion.
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Jeyun: 4:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
zinaunreal:

fake Israelis are the best
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by NapoleonHill: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2023
Jeyun:
u are really on kolos I swear, hamas leave bush go enter hospital and school's after killing Israeli civilians. Israel leave bush begin bomb them for inside the school and hospital after several warning for the civilians to evacuate. Ipob go army extortion point no be checking point again kill army run enter bush, Nigeria army leave bush wey they go burn come go dey burn market and hotel with people house with out any notice to evacuate before their actions. Can u spot the difference ode?

You're a slowpoke. First, you do not understand the congestion in Gaza. You must think Gaza is Ebonyi will few mud houses along the road and bushes everywhere else?

The problem with a lot of you is that you do not even have a good understanding of the issues. You just want to jump on every trend dropping ill-informed opinions.

The military has not started bombing your fathers. When they are done chopping your mothers, you will understand you are closed to being a civilian casualty by the deeds of criminals around you.
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by AirBay: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2023
cococandy:
I don’t know how anyone can look at this and say God us in support of it. It makes me wonder what God some of you worship. Scary people. Very scary

Seems religion has made people to categorize God into 2. Which God are you talking about?

Israel has the right to defend itself but abeg e don dy too much. Make them pls do am with sense. A proverb in my language says someone that can boldly say e old pass you can throw you away.

Israel has shown that they can throw both hamas and Palestinians into the mud. But my main concern now is; 224 isrelites/isrealis have been held hostage since OCT 7, does Israel know where they are? Because they keep bombing and bombing, se dm no go bomb those hostages with hamas now?

Israel must have confirmed the hostages are not in Northern Gaza but they just want to show power.
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Raymeg7(m): 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
nairalee:

Please I want to ask u, what is crime Ukraine people committed? How many of their children and innocent once has died, have u come here to question Russia over it, Hamas killed, that is why they are there is war in there land
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Jeyun: 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2023
sheeda995:

Your children in kindergarten will run away because they are able to understand what/who terrorists are? And your wife who is in labour in the hospital as well as your unborn child between earth and womb will know they should run away from terrorists. Stop deceiving yourself because of your hatred. And like I said, Biafra terrorists will hide in the hospital when your baby is about to be born,let's see how they will run away
if u are caught this way u will find another way to try promote your propaganda. I want to ask u a question, Gazans are they kindergarten? I try use children will run away, distance self from danger to signify what Gazans should have done the moment Hamas ran into their mist to show that they are normal. But know they allow themselves to be use as bait. They are terrorist accomplice and sympathizers they cannot be refer to any longer as innocent civilians. Come with a better narrative again
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by akinadesun: 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
Israel has turned herself into terrorist country. Imagine killing every civilians anyhow. There are internationally agreed rules and protocols governing execution of wars between countries. Israel has breached all these rules and protocols. During war, it is a crime for the the military force to kill children, women, pregnant women, civilians, medical personnel, rescue team, and many more. The military force is not expected to kill people in the refuge camps. Israel has killed all these categories of people in this war. Israel has also prevented access to humanitarian or relief materials.

The actions of Israel has demonstrated no respect for human lives. Where is the difference between Israel and Hamas? Where is the difference between Israel and Hezbollah? Where is the difference between Israel and Taliban.

May Almighty God help and strengthen the people of Palestine and punish the Israel for the crime committed against humanity so far.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Keir Stammer Kicked Out Of Pub For Supporting COVID-19 Lockdown / Russia Is Ready For Nuclear War, Putin Warns The West, video / Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.