Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Fitch Affirms Nigeria’s Rating, Retains Stable Outlook On Reforms - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fitch Affirms Nigeria’s Rating, Retains Stable Outlook On Reforms (8016 Views)

Nigeria’s Inflation To Hit 12% In 2019—fitch / Fitch Affirms Nigeria’s Kaduna State At ‘b’; Outlook Stable / S & P Affirms Nigeria’s Ratings As Stable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Fitch Affirms Nigeria’s Rating, Retains Stable Outlook On Reforms by PHAYOL81: 6:25am On Nov 08, 2023
obyno82:

Oga stop writing nonsense epistle. The reality is that the economy is shit, stop deceiving people

Nobody deceiving no one else but you're the one living in deceit and denial. Look back at my previous posts, you'd have seen where I posited that although the result of the good policies the government is taking hasn't really impacted the economy (positively) but they gives hope.
That all you care to see is CHAOS doesn't mean others should agree with you. While the dollars was gaining against the naira, I trusted in the process undertaken and now that the naira had gained against the dollars for few days now, it even peaks my hope. IT MAY MEAN NOTHING TO YOU, IT'S MINDSET BUT IT COUNTS AS SOMETHING TO OTHER PEOPLE.
So many things have to be put in place to enjoy the goodness we aspire and unless we want A RUSTED IRON PAINTED NEW WITHOUT CORRECTING THE DAMAGE, WE WILL HAVE TO BE PATIENT. THIS IS A SITUATION THAT'S BEEN SO BAD FOR DECADES REMEMBER? SO IT NEEDS TIME AFTERALL WE DIDN'T TELL YOU TINUBU IS A MAGICIAN WHO WOULD ONLY CONJURE SPELL ON EVERYTHING TO BE NORMAL.

TO GET THAT EVER-BLISSFUL SITUATION WE WANT, THERE'S POISE TO BE A PAIN BEFORE THE GAIN. IT HAPPENS TO MANY ADVANCE COUNTRIES BEFORE US, THEY TOILED TOO BEFORE ARRIVING AT THEIR COMFORT ZONES.
Re: Fitch Affirms Nigeria’s Rating, Retains Stable Outlook On Reforms by obyno82: 11:38pm On Nov 08, 2023
PHAYOL81:

Nobody deceiving no one else but you're the one living in deceit and denial. Look back at my previous posts, you'd have seen where I posited that although the result of the good policies the government is taking hasn't really impacted the economy (positively) but they gives hope.
That all you care to see is CHAOS doesn't mean others should agree with you. While the dollars was gaining against the naira, I trusted in the process undertaken and now that the naira had gained against the dollars for few days now, it even peaks my hope. IT MAY MEAN NOTHING TO YOU, IT'S MINDSET BUT IT COUNTS AS SOMETHING TO OTHER PEOPLE.
So many things have to be put in place to enjoy the goodness we aspire and unless we want A RUSTED IRON PAINTED NEW WITHOUT CORRECTING THE DAMAGE, WE WILL HAVE TO BE PATIENT. THIS IS A SITUATION THAT'S BEEN SO BAD FOR DECADES REMEMBER? SO IT NEEDS TIME AFTERALL WE DIDN'T TELL YOU TINUBU IS A MAGICIAN WHO WOULD ONLY CONJURE SPELL ON EVERYTHING TO BE NORMAL.

TO GET THAT EVER-BLISSFUL SITUATION WE WANT, THERE'S POISE TO BE A PAIN BEFORE THE GAIN. IT HAPPENS TO MANY ADVANCE COUNTRIES BEFORE US, THEY TOILED TOO BEFORE ARRIVING AT THEIR COMFORT ZONES.

Oga stop saying nonsense here, the same you guys said he has the magic to solve our problems, now you are saying no one said he is a magician.
Dude have small shame and be silent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Jamaicans In Nigeria? Will Nigeria Welcome Me There For Business? / Is CBN Hoarding The Lesser Bills In The Economy? / Zenith Bank's "Up Country Charge"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.