Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 5/11/2023 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 5/11/2023 (24503 Views)

Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 5/12/2023 / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 30/11/2023 / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate today In Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 5/11/2023 by Logdotng: 10:43am On Nov 05, 2023
Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 5/11/2023

What is the current exchange rate between the US Dollar and the Nigerian Naira on the black market, also referred to as the parallel market (Aboki FX)?

In this blog post, you will get to know the current black market exchange rate of the Nigerian Naira.

How much is a dollar to naira today in the black market?

On Sunday, November 5th, 2023, sources from Bureau De Change (BDC) indicate that participants in the Lagos Parallel Market (Black Market) are purchasing a US Dollar for Naira at an approximate rate of…….

Click HERE To Continue Reading

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 5/11/2023 by LikeAking: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2023
Logdotng:

What is the current exchange rate between the US Dollar and the Nigerian Naira on the black market, also referred to as the parallel market (Aboki FX)?

In this blog post, you will get to know the current black market exchange rate of the Nigerian Naira.

On Sunday, November 5th, 2023, sources from Bureau De Change (BDC) indicate that participants in the Lagos Parallel Market (Black Market) are purchasing a US Dollar for Naira at an approximate rate of…….

Nice!
Re: Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 5/11/2023 by IVORY2009(m): 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2023
Logdotng:

Stop confusing yourself parallel market does not trade on weekends, the price for Friday evening is used till Monday morning, you just created a blog and start updating what you don't know anything about.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 5/11/2023 by AskProf: 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
Logdotng:

La click, la ...

1 Like

Re: Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 5/11/2023 by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
Now that naira is getting stronger all the pessimists and people badmouthing Nigeria have gone underground wailing that their evil wishes did not come to through.GOD BLESS NIGERIA grin

1 Like

Re: Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 5/11/2023 by Blitzking: 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2023
Naira don pass 1k again
Re: Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 5/11/2023 by Aremwayne: 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Now that naira is getting stronger all the pessimists and people badmouthing Nigeria have gone underground wailing that their evil wishes did not come to through.GOD BLESS NIGERIA grin
Bro it’s over 1k again

4 Likes

Re: Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 5/11/2023 by Ay04z(m): 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2023
Oops I rush to convert to naira. Now is over 1k again... If I ever buy d dollar now.. Will just close eye leave am there...
Re: Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 5/11/2023 by falcon01: 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ay04z:
Oops I rush to convert to naira. Now is over 1k again... If I ever buy d dollar now.. Will just close eye leave am there...
that's what I said oo
Re: Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 5/11/2023 by JasonNOTStatham: 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ay04z:
Are you sure some exchanges don't manipulate the rate and adjust it later?
Re: Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 5/11/2023 by Af0nja: 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ay04z:

Naira is heading back to 1300, there's been no stable measures implemented to cause it to appreciate

4 Likes

Re: Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 5/11/2023 by Ay04z(m): 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2023
JasonNOTStatham:
binance usdt rate is similar to aboki black market rate. No cap
Re: Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 5/11/2023 by Geminiivory: 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2023
IVORY2009:

Stop confusing yourself parallel market does not trade on weekends, the price for Friday evening is used till Monday morning, you just created a blog and start updating what you don't know anything about.

You re so wrong. Prices still fluctuate during the weekends in parallel market..

2 Likes

Re: Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 5/11/2023 by Geminiivory: 6:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
JasonNOTStatham:

Not at all...As long as FG is still on the borrowing spree, the dollar will definitely renounce and keep rising.. Moreover you know importers be started flooding the black market to buy dollars since the drop. So demand has started rising again.. I was to change $940 yesterday and the price had dropped but I noticed that these abokis were still seriously persuading me to sell at that price .. O suspected it was going to rise again... Now I just called and its beck to 1k from my aboki but I know its more than that..

All measures applied so far to sorts this dollar increase are all not real and per.ant solutions..
Re: Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 5/11/2023 by SisterAnn(f): 7:06am On Nov 06, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
So a dollar selling for over 900 naira is good news? What's your occupation Oga?

1 Like

Re: Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 5/11/2023 by Ancecoker(m): 8:07am On Nov 06, 2023
grin
Re: Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 5/11/2023 by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2023
Aremwayne:
Bro it’s over 1k again
YOU THINK GOVT WILL PUMP ALL THE DOLLARS AT ONCE?NA LIE.GOVT IS DOING IT WITH INTEL grin
Re: Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 5/11/2023 by Aremwayne: 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
YOU THINK GOVT WILL PUMP ALL THE DOLLARS AT ONCE?NA LIE.GOVT IS DOING IT WITH INTEL grin
We all know the Government doesn’t mean well for Nigerians
Re: Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 5/11/2023 by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
Aremwayne:
We all know the Government doesn’t mean well for Nigerians
YOU CAN THINK WHAT YOU LIKE WHILE WE APPLY PRAGMATIC MEASURES TO FIX OUR ECONOMY BEDEVILED WITH PAST 8YEARS OF BLUNDERS. angry
Re: Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 5/11/2023 by Aremwayne: 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
YOU CAN THINK WHAT YOU LIKE WHILE WE APPLY PRAGMATIC MEASURES TO FIX OUR ECONOMY BEDEVILED WITH PAST 8YEARS OF BLUNDERS. angry
You people will still destroy the economy

(1) (Reply)

Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana / Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money / Sell Your Pi Network Coin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.