Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away (52152 Views)

Any Police Who Checks Your Phone Is Not An Officer But A Scavenger- Police SP / See Hilarious Invitation To Matriculation For A 100L Student / “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away by PrinceGallant: 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2023
Righteousness2:
The Moment you close your eyes in death, Good wishes ,praises or bad praises does not Matter any more.

The Moment you close your eyes in Death, what people say about you does not matter any more.

The Moment you close your eyes in Death, it is Judgement time.
Over there, no one cares about who you are , your position, your connection or how fat your pocket is.
Over there, there is no pls abeg, forgive me. Mercy Expires at Death.

What will matter then is if you Believed in the LORD JESUS CHRIST and had a Genuie relationship with him.

Now is the time for us alive to do the needful and Have the Needful.

The Needful is BELIEVE on the LORD JESUS CHRIST and total Surrenderness to the LORDSHIP Of JESUS CHRIST.

No matter what you claim to be or Have,if you Depart this earth without JESUS CHRIST, you Have WASTED your Life.

Your belief, but I tell you it is delusional. When you close your eyes in death, prayers, comments and wishes of people are consequential in your journey to the other world.

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away by MrColdsweat: 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
Myer:

Why do you feel threatened when it speaks of what you claim not to believe in?

It only seems like a threat because you're on the other side.
It is a Blessing when you are in Christ.

Police (in a sane society) is only a threat to law breakers. But comfort to law-abiding citizens.

Truth is whether you believe it or not, it does not change the Truth from being True. You only delay your salvation and peace of mind as long as you keep hardening your heart to the gospel.

Oga we're not interested in this your rubbish tales and superstition. Your Christian and jesus ideas are backward and archaic, and have no place in this modern world. If you must practice it, keep it to yourself and stop threatening people with hell if they don't join your foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away by diggindeep: 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
no peace for the wicked.

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away by Nwaokunkpara: 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
Myer:

Have you asked yourself, what if it's not a threat but the Truth?

. RUBBISH 🤔
Re: See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away by Kukutente23: 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
obembet:
Nigeria lady received over 2000 hilarious wishes as she posted her police dad who passed away.

Nigerians who recognized her dad sent her wishes in her comments section

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrH1URLHqbo?si=kpOyt_vjcrIMHvGc

Source: dewhuncho
How is this hilarious?
Re: See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away by Myer(m): 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
Nwaokunkpara:

. RUBBISH 🤔
Are you angry with God or with yourself?
Re: See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away by Offpointng: 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
MrColdsweat:

There are over 2000 religions on earth but it's only you Christian dummies that go about threatening people with hell.

The two biggest Religion; Christianity and Islam believes in Hell and preach it to her members same with Judaism and Hinduism tho their beliefs bout Hell is quite different.
Re: See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away by Lightorder: 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2023
I just no wan say wetin dey my mind. All I know is that he won't be anybody's issue again

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away by pikechukwu6(m): 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
shocked shocked before police go rest well when eh be lies and suppression full their mind
Re: See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away by VinnyBaba: 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2023
yommen:

Nigerian policemen can only be as good as Nigerians themselves. If someone like you is in the Nigeria police, I won't guarantee you will behave better. It is a Nigerian thing cos an average Nigerian is an animal. Dont you see how Nigerians behave outside Nigeria?

Actually, Nigerians born in Nigeria are LAWLESS! sad

Those Abroad aren't like that. 🤨🙂

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away by Angelfrost(m): 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
When a nation's leaders and citizens keep playing Politics with police reforms, this is what you get.
Re: See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away by Angelfrost(m): 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Actually, Nigerians born in Nigeria are LAWLESS! sad

Those Abroad aren't like that. 🤨🙂

Abeg Chief... Try not to join those who generalize. E no make sense.

There are many of us born and raised in Nigeria who are far more law-abiding than those born and raised abroad.

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away by superCleanworks(m): 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2023
Lordburna2:
What about the good side bro...una no go see the good side... Na only the bad side, as if u swf good.

what good side can out weight your fellow human being telling you that they will shoot you and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN?
I nearly got killed like 5 years ago when police pointed AK at me and pulled the trigger but it jammed then the bastard hit me with the butt of the gun. Have you been that close to death before? Walahi those curses are very mild compared to what police deserve
Re: See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away by dkidd: 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2023
I used to be the number enemy of the police till I was saved by one when I was attacked and lynched in a community on the outskirts of Benin where we go nab one guy when bend my one of my boys £65k back in 2006 and my cut alone was 20% of whatever I could get out of them. Omor the thief turn him community people against us while their mom called SARS that year when SARS dey shoot on arrival. Luckily for me she also called anti robbery squad.

As Dem attack us we did our best to fight back, omor we tried. Burst some heads fractured some body parts and blood everywhere until they were able to overpower us because of numbers. It was a bloody fight that extended to the main express road with all vehicles on pause. Truth is I had to give my self up when we were on the run as they were increasing in numbers cos I later discovered my smally perm tools. So instead of catching us both I slowed down and made myself the sacrifice.

Braah nothing Dem no play me with. I should have known it was a bad day as my god son's number wasn't reachable cos he was supposed to drive us down there remove the theif inside booth and zoom off. They were able to catch just two out of the four of us but funny enough I didn't feel any pain or any of the planks and bricks dey used on me. I no get muyen I no believe in am except maybe my maternal great grandpa run am when I was a child (which I suspect) because I have some strange memories that look like different parts of a movie/dream which I can't explain till date.

He was a very wealthy hunter and served as one of the few judges in the old Benin kingdom incharge of those agbor side where old bini kingdom extended to. It's actually the third time I noticed something extra ordinary with me. As God would have it anti robbery came before SARS like 2 minutes before. As they jumped down and saw me and my friend who was badly bruised and bleeding from everywhere me still neat just that my clothes were torn, jeans muddy, my new white Chuck Taylor stolen, belt and phone stolen too by the mob. The leader of the squad came to me just one look he asked me while I was still tied like a goat to be slaughtered " what happened" before I even completed the sentence he ordered whoever tied my to loosen the ropes immediately.

O boy, did same to my guy. Na then SARS just show dey jump from Hilux and crack rifle the police cover me with him body oo. Saying "this is not ur case" but SARS no gree. Na there the police asked for the useless witch mother of those thieves who called them that we were robbing the community. She go hide.

For our safety the policemen had to take us away so SARS no go fit enter is anyhow. The rest is history but since then I realized there are still some very learned, good, honest and reasonable policemen in the force. Sadly they are very few. Only God knows what would have become of me of SARS came first.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away by McLizbae: 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
🤣🤣🤣
ablejesus26:

Loll one of them even get mind say
Normally e nor suppose better for the man grin

Werey plenty pass normal people for this Country sha grin😀
Re: See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away by Godmind2022(m): 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2023
pdppower:
If you have experienced the bad side of Nigerian police, it may be too hard to pray for a dead one to rest in peace, but then we should learn to forgive and pray for them to RIP

There are good people in Nigerian Police, but the bad outnumbers the good.

2 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away by finallybusy: 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
Easy to say forgive and forget if you weren’t the victim. May he rot in hell.
Re: See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away by Ever8090: 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2023
Righteousness2:
The Moment you close your eyes in death, Good wishes ,praises or bad praises does not Matter any more.

The Moment you close your eyes in Death, what people say about you does not matter any more.

Over there, no one cares about who you are , your position, your connection or how fat your pocket is.

What will matter then is if you Believed in the LORD JESUS CHRIST and had a Genuie relationship with him.

The Needful is BELIEVE on the LORD JESUS CHRIST and total Surrenderness to the LORDSHIP Of JESUS CHRIST.

No matter what you claim to be or Have,if you Depart this earth without JESUS CHRIST, you Have WASTED your Life.
bross na lie you talk ... remember me that woman that died and everyone was crying and showing things she did for them, the good the spoke about her touched the apostles and they prayed and she was redirected. The Bible still spoke about good name been better than gold because the good name lives long after you are gone..
Re: See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away by sillysally(f): 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2023
dkidd:
I used to be the number enemy of the police till I was saved by one when I was attacked and lynched in a community on the outskirts of Benin where we go nab one guy when bend my one of my boys £65k back in 2006 and my cut alone was 20% of whatever I could get out of them. Omor the thief turn him community people against us while their mom called SARS that year when SARS dey shoot on arrival. Luckily for me she also called anti robbery squad.

As Dem attack us we did our best to fight back, omor we tried. Burst some heads fractured some body parts and blood everywhere until they were able to overpower us because of numbers. It was a bloody fight that extended to the main express road with all vehicles on pause. Truth is I had to give my self up when we were on the run as they were increasing in numbers cos I later discovered my smally perm tools. So instead of catching us both I slowed down and made myself the sacrifice.

Braah nothing Dem no play me with. I should have known it was a bad day as my god son's number wasn't reachable cos he was supposed to drive us down there remove the theif inside booth and zoom off. They were able to catch just two out of the four of us but funny enough I didn't feel any pain or any of the planks and bricks dey used on me. I no get muyen I no believe in am except maybe my maternal great grandpa run am when I was a child (which I suspect) because I have some strange memories that look like different parts of a movie/dream which I can't explain till date.

He was a very wealthy hunter and served as one of the few judges in the old Benin kingdom incharge of those agbor side where old bini kingdom extended to. It's actually the third time I noticed something extra ordinary with me. As God would have it anti robbery came before SARS like 2 minutes before. As they jumped down and saw me and my friend who was badly bruised and bleeding from everywhere me still neat just that my clothes were torn, jeans muddy, my new white Chuck Taylor stolen, belt and phone stolen too by the mob. The leader of the squad came to me just one look he asked me while I was still tied like a goat to be slaughtered " what happened" before I even completed the sentence he ordered whoever tied my to loosen the ropes immediately.

O boy, did same to my guy. Na then SARS just show dey jump from Hilux and crack rifle the police cover me with him body oo. Saying "this is not ur case" but SARS no gree. Na there the police asked for the useless witch mother of those thieves who called them that we were robbing the community. She go hide.

For our safety the policemen had to take us away so SARS no go fit enter is anyhow. The rest is history but since then I realized there are still some very learned, good, honest and reasonable policemen in the force. Sadly they are very few. Only God knows what would have become of me of SARS came first.

This is too much shocked
Re: See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away by slystyle203(m): 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
Only criminally minded Nigerians hate police...as for me, whether you wish dead person rip or otherwise is immaterial.
Re: See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away by soccerlite: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2023
Lolzzzzz 🤣

A police man
Re: See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away by soccerlite: 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2023
Godmind2022:

There are good people in Nigerian Police, but the bad outnumbers the good.

It's like 85:15
Re: See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away by sallazlee(m): 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2023
Righteousness2:

Shut the Bleep up.
He like say u need oraimo cord abi
Re: See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2023
APCNig:

This one is mentally unstable
What's so difficult in giving your life to Jesus Christ. Repent now that you can or else. Na destruction. Your choice.
Re: See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away by Brownbetsport24: 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
Binance p2p
Re: See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away by Nwaokunkpara: 5:06pm On Nov 05, 2023
Myer:

Are you angry with God or with yourself?

Who's god?
Re: See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away by Occurstaem(m): 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2023
michlins:
Went to call police to disperse a jungle justice and they said I should bring money
What the heck!!!
For real

It seems Nigeria Police Force don't know their roles.
Re: See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away by Akabuking: 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
MrColdsweat:

Oga stop threatening people on the internet.
grin grin Fear Catch you??
Re: See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away by LAW2577: 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
the curses or blessing are passed his or her generations, children i mean.
Righteousness2:

Re: See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away by FireUpNow(m): 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2023
A good child that love her father unconditionally. She is proud of her father. Not a fake ass girls that will be ashamed of their parents and their occupation. Police sef na work. Be hating police oo. When you guys have issues you run to them for protection and cry to help you guys to make arrest.
Re: See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away by goodconsience77: 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
MrColdsweat:

Oga stop threatening people on the internet.
My brother isn't a treat but a reality of life. Weither will like it or not eternity will come to all of us, so are you prepared?
Re: See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away by MrColdsweat: 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
goodconsience77:
My brother isn't a treat but a reality of life. Weither will like it or not eternity will come to all of us, so are you prepared?
Where is your evidence that hell is a reality? Have you gone to hell before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

37 Things You’ll Regret When You’re Old / Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Past Questions And Answers For Free / Man Wins N100,000 For Carrying 50kg Bags Of Cement With His Teeth (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.