Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

My personal dating assessment model - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My personal dating assessment model (174 Views)

My Personal Observation About Nigerian "Adults" / Hustle Pays: My Personal Story / My Personal Experience Of Some Essential Small Kitchen Appliances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My personal dating assessment model by JimD(m): 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2023
Let me just drop this here:

The most important question to ask about a woman you're dating or a woman you're trying to date is: what does she have to offer me apart from sex and children? You can go ahead and ask a woman and give her the chance to opt out easily.

Oh and don't accept answers like peace of mind, genuine love etc. These are not concrete and also not answers like good cooking, better sex, home cleanup etc. These you can get anywhere.

If a woman is a high quality woman, you wouldn't even have to ask these questions. Using 80-20, these are my most important questions. 3 of these carry more weight for me - conversations, actual displays of being caring, and peace of mind. The rest are a point each, these are 2 each, totalling 10 points.

1. Because from conversations, you know if she can hold enjoyable conversations with you or if she has a sense of humor. Can you talk with her for more than 30 minutes, talk about something useless and still enjoy talking about it with her? (2 points)

2. From her achievements, modest or big (you should have your personal baseline), you know if she has tenacity and an ability to get things done.

3. From the way her apartment is or the way she takes care of your own apartment, you know how organized she is and how much of a home organizer she'll be.

4. From the way she attends to kids, you'll be able to figure out how she's going to take care of your kids.

5. From the way she reacts in periods of conflict, you can assess whether she's mature enough to actually give you peace of mind. So it's going to be as obvious as possible. (2 points)

6. From the way she demands money or spends or throw tantrums when you don't send her money, you can see how well of a good financial sidekick she'll be to you.

7. From the way she reacts and takes care of you when you're sick or when you're down (in some way), you know if she actually cares about you. (2 points)

And I consider all these. But if a woman has at least 7 out of 10 of these, they are manageable for me. 6.5 out of 10 is not good enough (literally). 7 out of 10 is okay. 10 out of 10 and I have my dream woman. And for me, I'd say it's hard to find a woman that truly meets 8/10. But no compromises. It's all about compatibility. And I consider their status now, not what I'm trying to make them into (don't do this - try to make a woman into your ideal woman. It ends badly) or what vision or plans they have (that's their own business). Well religion and sexual history are things to consider too tho (no 10+ body counts because on a logical level it signifies indiscretion). But that's all there is to it. And you must be totally objective, tearing away all ur emotional and religious blindfolds when making assessments.

And of course sexual compatibility. I wouldn't even consider myself knowing anything about a woman unless we've gotten down two or more times.

So when a guy like me asks what do you bring to the table? It's not supposed to be a confrontational question. Or a question about your financial prowess. I don't think at this point, I'd ever need my woman's money in any capacity. But I want to know she has tenacity. That's something I want to see in my kids.

So as men, forget beauty, makeup, sex all that stuff and relate to women from these perspectives. From the first approach, see what impression she makes on you. It removes every kind of fear or unnecessary, undue gestures and laudings.
Re: My personal dating assessment model by PoliteActivist: 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
JimD:
Let me just drop this here:

The most important question to ask about a woman you're dating or a woman you're trying to date is: what does she have to offer me apart from sex and children?

You these low brow NL men, what else do you want her to offer you besides sex and children??

1 Like

Re: My personal dating assessment model by JimD(m): 3:06am On Nov 06, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You these low brow NL men, what else do you want her to offer you besides sex and children??

Of course. Like attracts like. You're def a low value man with zero standards.
Re: My personal dating assessment model by PoliteActivist: 3:11am On Nov 06, 2023
JimD:

Of course. Like attracts like. You're def a low value man with zero standards.

Now I'm a man! I love it!🤣

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Silver Crest Automated Double Face Hot Plate For Sale / Bb / Let Go To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.