Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? (32461 Views)

Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) / Should I Divorce My Wife? / Should I divorce my wife for this? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Jewessgratitud3: 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2023
"Sir, should I divorce or remain subject to this punishment for my infidelity? Or leave and start a new life without my family? What should I do ?

I am a married woman. I have no problems in my marriage. My husband had just been posted to another city. But I knew a young man when I was younger. We got back in touch. As chance would have it, we ran into each other one day when we were leaving the hospital.

We called each other regularly and saw each other. But I couldn't imagine it could reignite the flame still inside me. Unknown to my husband I told him out and welcomed him home. One day I introduced my husband to him. Everything was fine.

One day I fall so low by sleeping with him in my home. The children returning from school accompanied by my husband caught us in the act.

My husband and the children didn't say anything and my friend also left. Since that day neither my husband nor the children speak to me. No one eats the food I make. No child accepts that I even touch them for their shower. No one asks for my help with their class assignment. My friend also abandoned me.

I begged my husband for forgiveness but nothing. It has already been 11 months that I have lived as a stranger in the house. Their silence weighs on me. I told my parents about this.

My father no longer speaks to me. My mother occasionally only insults and calls me a harlot and stupid. I don't dare tell his family exactly. My husband also didn't tell his family.

I'm so ashamed of what I did. I broke my home. I do not know what to do"

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Jewessgratitud3: 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2023
This is one of the disadvantages of not practicing celibacy as a young girl or lady. It weakens your ability to exercise self-control in the future.
Sleeping around just looks normal until it lands you into an irredeemable situation.

Why would anyone want to still keep contacts with an ex or a male bestie after marriage? Especially when you know you lack self control...

You should just leave that home because you don't deserve a home but to be out there in the gutters where you can freely live your useless life as you wish.

Glorified married Hoe.

350 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by BOSSkesh(m): 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2023
We must learn to forgive and move on

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by mbaise1000: 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2023
This is the reason I didn't Mary a woman I woman I really wanted to marry because, I always think that any one who have tasted before will get a go again unless the opportunity did not come, anyways, I didn't believe the story but if by any chance it's true, the best option is not to divorce, because God hates divorce, that is if you are a Christian, though you have defiled the marriage bed which is a ground for divorce in a Christian marriage but the bible continued to say that if you choose that very option, you must remain unmarried for the rest of your life, what that means is that you are encouraged to make peace again with your spouse and continue with the marriage. Because if go ahead again and marry another you are commiting adultry, and the person that marrys you is also commiting adultry, so you are expected to forgive because it's practically impossible for the one that has tasted this sweet thing to desist for the rest of their active life.
For those that are going to be challenging what I said, remember also that the disciples of Jesus Christ told Him that this is very difficult and Jesus told his disciples that this law is not for everyone, it's only for THOSE who will be able to keep it, THOSE are the children of God, if you can't keep it. It will mean that you are not of Jesus Christ

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by garriAndsugar: 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2023
Where did this tales by moonlight come from?

138 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Solofresh2: 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
grin grin
Madam if you love your husband divorce him abeg and move to that young man

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by JASONjnr(m): 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2023
BOSSkesh:
We must learn to forgive and move on

Forgiveness is difficult when a woman you share your body with can easily be sexed.

If it wasn't for marriage and the kids involved, I am certain, the man would've ended the relationship long ago.

You don't forgive a cheating wife.

She will definitely do it again and again and even wiser.

If you must forgive the first time, be ready to keep forgiving her.

128 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Jewessgratitud3: 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
garriAndsugar:

Silly question.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Mhizzard(m): 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2023
So you expect him to talk to after your dirty act.the man really loves that is why he have not throw you out of the house and tell none of his family.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by baralatie(m): 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2023
garriAndsugar:
As na the opnwrite am
Na the same op condemn am
Na the same op the abuse the op

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Ahmed0336(m): 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
shocked
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Jewessgratitud3: 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
mbaise1000:
This is the reason I didn't Mary a woman I woman I really wanted to marry because, I always think that any one who have tasted before will get a go again unless the opportunity did not come, anyways, I didn't believe the story but if by any chance it's true, the best option is not to divorce, because God hates divorce, that is if you are a Christian, though you have defiled the marriage bed which is a ground for divorce in a Christian marriage but the bible continued to say that if you choose that very option, you must remain unmarried for the rest of your life, what that means is that you are encouraged to make peace again with your spouse and continue with the marriage. Because if go ahead again and marry another you are commiting adultry, and the person that marrys you is also commiting adultry, so you are expected to forgive because it's practically impossible for the one that has tasted this sweet thing to desist for the rest of their active life.
For those that are going to be challenging what I said, remember also that the disciples of Jesus Christ told Him that this is very difficult and Jesus told his disciples that this law is not for everyone, it's only for THOSE who will be able to keep it, THOSE are the children of God, if you can't keep it. It will mean that you are not of Jesus Christ

Ogar it easier said than done until it happens to you personally.

I'm a Christian and a born again Christian but I don't condone cheating of any sort. This kind of women don't place value on marriage. They Just feel they can do anyhow and it's nothing. Now imagine if you forgive her just like that, You have given her license to do more.

She even had the audacity to do it on her matrimonial bed. With disease flying every where. She can even kill the man. Such people don't deserve pity. She deserves all the punishment she's getting.

I like the silent treatment the husband and children are giving her. At least now she can perceive her own filth without stressing it to her and she knows she's on her own. This will teach her and others a lesson

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Think9ja(m): 12:05am On Nov 06, 2023
I rather die and go to hell than forgive a woman that allows another man access to hear body. Whether that is kissing, sucking or fvcking.

Whether it happened ten years ago, the day I find out, that's the end. I swear I can poison her to death. I can be that vindictive

I must marry a virgin. I don't care how good your character is, the fact that you couldn't close your legs for your future husband disqualifies you. I can date and love you, but I'm never taking you to momma. I just can't trust you. Even the virgin is 50/50 trust, in the sense that I know she's human and every human has his price. But for a non virgin, trust is zero

So many whores parading themselves themselves as wives and mothers.

Tufiakwa

57 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by duduade: 4:41am On Nov 06, 2023
Just commit suicide

Saves everyone on the long run

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Kobojunkie: 4:45am On Nov 06, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
This is one of the disadvantages of not practicing celibacy as a young girl or lady. It weakens your ability to exercise self-control in the future.
Sleeping around just looks normal until it lands you into an irredeemable situation.
Stop writing rubbish Abeg! undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Addme: 4:48am On Nov 06, 2023
Solofresh2:
grin grin
Madam if you love your husband divorce him abeg and move to that young man
The young man has achieved his mission by sleeping with her. He has moved on.
Left her in the cold. She should move on also if she's tired of the silence treatment.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by EDOSBROWN: 5:55am On Nov 06, 2023
[quote author=BOSSkesh post=126811316]We must learn to forgive and move on[/quote
Forgive ke, don't even go there, if u try that with me, na the next available bus,go land you for your papa house, I fit dash your family the bride price..,....... I can't let my girlfriend have anything to do with ex, not to talk of wife,
Abeg no let me talk..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by EDOSBROWN: 5:58am On Nov 06, 2023
If you love your Husband, and your family, u will not have treated them that way..

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by mbaise1000: 9:29am On Nov 06, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

I'm a Christian and a born again Christian but I don't condone cheating of any sort. This kind of women don't place value on marriage. They Just feel they can do anyhow and it's nothing. Now imagine if you forgive her just like that, You have given her license to do more.

She even had the audacity to do it on her matrimonial bed. With disease flying every where. She can even kill the man. Such people don't deserve pity. She deserves all the punishment she's getting.

I like the silent treatment the husband and children are giving her. At least now she can perceive her own filth without stressing it to her and she knows she's on her own. This will teach her and others a lesson

I don't think you read my comment or at least you didn't understand it, you need to comprehend before responding,
Was there any place in my comment that I supported what she did?
you can still try again, BTW, claiming to be a Christian doesn't make you a Christian, judging from your comment, you are not a Christian because every Christian will have the capacity to forgive, no matter the gravity of the offense, that's why I said you are not a Christian, and if you had read or understood my comment, you would have also seen where I said that Jesus said that law is not for everyone but for THOSE who can keep it, apparently, you are not among THOSE, so you don't expect everyone to be like you, it's impossible, that law is for the children of God not for those that just claim to be the children of God.
How about you put your pride aside and ask God to show you what been born again mean?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by darealez(m): 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

What does born again mean to you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Omoawoke2(m): 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
Continue with your fake stories

I wonder what profit you get them from them

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Diligent1(f): 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2023
This is rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Xixtie(f): 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2023
I wonder where this babe dey get these tales from.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by ecolime(m): 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2023
Don't bother yourselves folks.

It's a fake story to drive traffic.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by chris4gold(m): 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2023
If you ask me, na who I go ask grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2023
He should forgive her, after all so many wives forgive their cheating husbands who are still on their cheating spree, so he should forgive and forget.

8 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Racoon(m): 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2023
As you made your bed so shall you lie on it because of your lack of self control, lack of moral rectitude and above all respect for the sanctity of marriage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by finallybusy: 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2023
Fake story.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by CasNova: 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2023
Tough!

Firstly, you should not have cheated on your husband.

Secondly, you should not have brought the man to your matrimonial home.

Thirdly, you should not have allowed yourself to be caught.

Now, face the music.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Basicend: 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2023
Your story sounds like a fiction. .

However, if it is true, leave the marriage and save the man more misery.

Truth is, if you have cheated him once, you will cheat on him again and again. .

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? / "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man / PHOTO: Missing Girl, Ifeoma Obonna Found Safely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.