Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,313 members, 7,819,067 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Should I divorce my wife for this? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I divorce my wife for this? (66531 Views)

I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible / Should I Divorce My Wife? / Time To Divorce My Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I divorce my wife for this? by shakmati(m): 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
So I'm really pained. I am a highly mobile kind of businessman but I have my family stationed somewhere in the North West. I send my silly wife a six figure monthly upkeep to ensure she takes care of the home properly. I got home a few days ago.

Today, she went out and I decided to go prepare some boiled rice and beans for the house. Can you believe that this woman does not have ordinary salt and vegetable oil in her kitchen? Women can be so unreliable and incompetent I tell you. This is all the work she does and she can't get simple salt in her kitchen.

Should I just divorce her? I hate incompetence. I need advice from y'all. Stupid or not. I don't give a frigging rat's arse!

- annoyed guy.

58 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by adadike(f): 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
My brother, pls forgive her. Women usually does silly things. please talk to her and give her a very stern warning. you will send her packing only for you to marry a poisonous snake at the end. abeg cool your temper and see it as one of those things.

307 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by shakmati(m): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
Forgive! Ordinary salt! Please don't tell me to forgive and don't tell me to talk to her. Just tell me the right kind of punishement for such irresponsible behaviour. Thank you for your concern!
adadike:
My brother, pls forgive her. Women usually does silly things. please talk to her and give her a very stern warning. you will send her packing only for you to marry a poisonous snake at the end. abeg cool your temper and see it as one of those things.

7 Likes

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Saff(f): 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
I’m sorry but you have to be trolling. You can’t be serious. Goodbye

406 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by jeff1607(m): 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
nothing is better than having a woman that is wise that even on your dying bed you can beat ur chest and know she will handle the future of your home well.

he must have been enduring something to finally wanna divorce her

but seriously just because of salt u wanna divorce?

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by shakmati(m): 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
nwanneni:
i would have given you a sound slap if i was close to you!!!fool
Did you bother to ask her why she didn't buy the stuff?no!and you are already screaming divorce.
I know your sidechick is the one manipulating you,but know that you will be a big fool to let pussy crash your home.
Fool!! angry

You speak like this because you have never given anyone N100 for homekeeping! Come back and gimme advice when you give someone a six figure sum for upkeep and you can't find simple salt in the house.

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
shakmati:

You speak like this because you have never given anyone N100 for homekeeping! Come back and gimme advice when you give someone a six figure sum for upkeep and you can't find simple salt in the house.
if it's the money that is making your head swell,why don't you let her work or get a business for her?
From the way you spoke(misogynist),only the heavens know what the lady must have passed through in your hands(you sounded so disrespectful and like someone that has no single regards for women).
Just so you know,i spend six figures monthly just to handle my logistics(typing from a hotel room)as a single man so i wonder what in the world you are talking about undecided

486 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
we don't know why she didn't have an ordinary readily available salt in the kitchen.

But what we do know 4 sure now is that you are tired of the marriage and you are now looking for the slightest fault to call off the marriage...

you think Couples that celebrate 20,30,40,50 etc years of marriage last that long by paying or laying so much emphasis on their wives inability to update food stuff at home...?

330 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by MyOwnOpinion(f): 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
bros bros...
if you want a fake story like this to trend, then twitter is a sure platform....

but Incase this make up poo is true. then u really need to grow up..

267 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by MyOwnOpinion(f): 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
bros bros...
if you want a fake story like this to trend, then twitter is a sure platform....

but Incase this make up poo is true. then u really need to grow up..

23 Likes

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by sirfarouk(m): 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
shakmati:
So I'm really pained. I am a highly mobile kind of businessman but I have my family stationed somewhere in the North West. I send my silly wife a six figure monthly upkeep to ensure she takes care of the home properly. I got home a few days ago. Today, she went out and I decided to go prepare some boiled rice and beans for the house. Can you believe that this woman does not have ordinary salt and vegetable oil in her kitchen? Women can be so unreliable and incompetent I tell you. This is all the work she does and she can't get simple salt in her kitchen. Should I just divorce her? I hate incompetence. I need advice from y'all. Stupid or not. I don't give a frigging rat's arse!

- annoyed guy.

From the day you came back (most likely even before you came back) till now she's been cooking with salt. You didn't tell her you will be cooking for the house, what if she plans to get salt on her way back from her outing? I mean she does the shopping, she definitely knows the salt has finished.

Stop throwing tantrum, eat some noodles and wait her return. You are too old for all this unnecessary vexation.

172 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by shakmati(m): 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
These girls here are not serious. I'm sure y'all are just like my wife. To buy simple salt in kitchen would be a problem. Slay queens. No single person talking about how her actions are bad. Women are thrash!

12 Likes

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by shakmati(m): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
sirfarouk:

From the day you came back (most likely even before you came back) till now she's been cooking with salt. You didn't tell her you will be cooking for the house, what if she plans to get salt on her way back from her outing? I mean she does the shopping, she definitely knows the salt has finished.

Stop throwing tantrum, eat some noodles and wait her return. You are too old for all this unnecessary vexation.

Which kain noodles. I hate noodles. I have finished cooking but my mix is tasting like gravel. No salt and oil in it. *really annoyed now*
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by shakmati(m): 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
nwanneni:
if it's the money that is making your head swell,why don't you let her work or get a business for her?
From the way you spoke(misogynist),only the heavens know what the lady must have passed through in your hands(you sounded so disrespectful and like someone that has no single regards for women).
Just so you know,i spend six figures monthly just to handle my logistics(typing from a hotel room)as a single man so i wonder what in the world you are talking about undecided

You have no moral right to comment oon this thread. Get off this thread. Go get married. My mum taught me that men that live in hotels are irresponsible. *frowns at the bachelor*

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by jidamsel43(m): 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
Bros, women can be irresponsible and inept sometimes but it takes wisdom and understanding to manage them. If you cannot use wisdom to enquire from her then you are not mature enough for marriage . If you use divorce approach on a trivial issue like this, then you will divorce more than hundred before you will mature

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Bimpsyyyyy: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
shakmati:
So I'm really pained. I am a highly mobile kind of businessman but I have my family stationed somewhere in the North West. I send my silly wife a six figure monthly upkeep to ensure she takes care of the home properly. I got home a few days ago. Today, she went out and I decided to go prepare some boiled rice and beans for the house. Can you believe that this woman does not have ordinary salt and vegetable oil in her kitchen? Women can be so unreliable and incompetent I tell you. This is all the work she does and she can't get simple salt in her kitchen. Should I just divorce her? I hate incompetence. I need advice from y'all. Stupid or not. I don't give a frigging rat's arse!

- annoyed guy.
I know you are angry and seriously it worth it but getting angry is not the solution nor divorce, she is your woman now, talk to her, the way ladies think nowadays is different, she might have invested the money in something you will thank her for later or probably she planned going to the market the next day or so to get the food stuff, talk to her and listen, divorce is not an option because you don't know what the next lady will do or probably she not the type that buys food stuff at home, I am so sure there is a reason for her actions if not okay with you,you tell her your mind and I am so sure she won't repeat it again.you can warn her

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by shakmati(m): 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
jidamsel43:
Bros, women can be irresponsible and inept sometimes but it takes wisdom and understanding to manage them. If you cannot use wisdom to enquire from her then you are not mature enough for marriage . If you use divorce approach on a trivial issue like this, then you will divorce more than hundred before you will mature

Is this issue actually trivial?

1 Like

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by shakmati(m): 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
Bimpsyyyyy:

I know you are angry and seriously it worth it but getting angry is not the solution nor divorce, she is your woman now, talk to her, the way ladies think nowadays is different, she might have invested the money in something you will thank her for later or probably she planned going to the market the next day or so to get the food stuff, talk to her and listen, divorce is not an option because you don't know what the next lady will do or probably she not the type that buys food stuff at home, I am so sure there is a reason for her actions if not okay with you,you tell her your mind and I am so sure she won't repeat it again.you can warn her

Your advice sounds gogood ut I'm tired of talking to her. undecided
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
shakmati:

You have no moral right to comment oon this thread. Get off this thread. Go get married. My mum taught me that men that live in hotels are irresponsible. *frowns at the bachelor*
well,i guess your mum wasn't an international businesswoman like me,else she would have said otherwise.
Goodluck with your marriage.

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by shakmati(m): 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
nwanneni:
well,i guess your mum wasn't an international businesswoman like me,else she would have said otherwise.
Goodluck with your marriage.

Of course she isn't. Nansense and ingredients. Someone is annoyed instead of giving quality advice you are yarning thrash. Silly pussy. How do you know I'm misogynist? Good luck in your bachelorhood too. International woman wrapper. *feeling really pissed off now*

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Ishilove: 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
shakmati:

- annoyed guy.
Yes, divorce her over salt and pepper.

Attention seeking troll

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by shakmati(m): 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
Ishilove:

Yes, divorce her over salt and pepper.

Attention seeking troll

Must you comment? Ok. I've noticed you.
Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by OKOATA(m): 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
A 6 figure salary and your wife doesn't have salt at home. So fake a story

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
Why did you tell us your story only to start attacking everyone that calls out your immaturity and foolishness?

You want to divorce her, go ahead please.

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
that spirit telling you to divorce her because of salt and oil is a bad spirit.....

if you were close, I'd have laid my hands, feet, fists, knees and probably a plank... on your head.

just to castaway that spirit......

lemme tell u a short story.
a boy; way back when I was in akwaibom, told us ...and I paraphrase, "water dey hungry me "!
we gave him pure water, he drank and repeated himself. Gave him bottle water, still same story.
we were in eket as at that time so someone suggested we take him to ibeno beach, he was so happy.

we got there and like I said... short story.........
some pro swimmers had to bring back his subconscious body out of the water... we were lucky he managed to escape d cold hands of death.

now when I see people hunger for something totally mundane and unreasonably dumb, I immediately understand that it might not be ordinary... more so when people advise the person with very valid points... if that same person is fortunate to be closeby, I immediately lay my hands on him/her!

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by adadike(f): 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
shakmati:
Forgive! Ordinary salt! Please don't tell me to forgive and don't tell me to talk to her. Just tell me the right kind of punishement for such irresponsible behaviour. Thank you for your concern!
if you want to punish her, then dobt give her any allowance for two months

6 Likes

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by hightempo(m): 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
K

1 Like

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by Oyindidi(f): 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
shakmati:

- annoyed guy.
You are a bully

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by shakmati(m): 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
obekediamondfuto:
that spirit telling you to divorce her because of salt and oil is a bad spirit.....

if you were close, I'd have laid my hands, feet, fists, knees and probably a plank... on your head.

just to castaway that spirit......

lemme tell u a short story.
a boy, way back when I was in akwaibom, told us ...and I paraphrase "water dey hungry me ".
we gave him pure water, he drank and repeated himself. Gave him bottle water, still same story.
we were in eket as at that time so someone suggested we take him to ibeno beach, he was so happy.

we got there and like I said... short story....
some pro swimmers had to bring back his subconscious body out of the water... we were lucky he managed to escape d cold hands of death.

now when I see people hunger for something totally mundane and unreasonably dumb, I immediately understand that it might not be ordinary.. more so when people advise the person with very valid points... if the person is fortunate to be closeby, I immediately lay my hands on him/her!

grin grin grin best response ever! grin

18 Likes

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by shakmati(m): 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
adadike:
if you want to punish her, then dobt give her any allowance for two months

Which kain wicked advice is this? You want hunger to kill her?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I divorce my wife for this? by shakmati(m): 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
Oyindidi:
You are a bully

Have I bullied you ever? You will not talk about the person that refused to buy salt. It's me you want to bully. Typical woman!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman / Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.