Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,002 members, 7,810,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Dreamed Of Picking Three Snails - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreamed Of Picking Three Snails (180 Views)

Spiritual Meaning Of Picking Snails In Dream / Dream Interpretation Of Picking Snails In The Dream / I Dreamed Of A Lady Fighting My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreamed Of Picking Three Snails by gr8david(m): 4:43am On Nov 06, 2023
Good morning Sir, please help me,
I dreamed where I saw myself in an area that I am not too familiar with, then I decided to check around, then I saw a beautiful river in my front both stone and the water of that river is green and beautiful, because it's not a stagnant river its a big one,
Then when I turned to leave, I discovered there are big snails there and I managed to pick three because by the time I started picking I felt soldier ants already bitting me, then I hurriedly want to taking my leave, but to my amazement, I saw cows surrounded me in a circler form, nowhere to pass,
I forced myself through them and started running another surprise; their herdsmen that I didn't see before start pursuing me, I ran with all my strength into a very big house with my plan of exiting through the back but that is how I woke up,
Please help me with the interpretation.
Re: Dreamed Of Picking Three Snails by TANID(m): 4:55am On Nov 06, 2023
Re: Dreamed Of Picking Three Snails by Righthussle: 5:37am On Nov 06, 2023
gr8david:
I dreamed where I saw myself in an area that I am not too familiar with, then I decided to check around, then I saw a beautiful river in my front both stone and the water of that river is green and beautiful, because it's not a stagnant river its a big one,
Then when I turned to leave, I discovered there are big snails there and I managed to pick three because by the time I started picking I felt soldier ants already bitting me, then I hurriedly want to taking my leave, but to my amazement, I saw cows surrounded me in a circler form, nowhere to pass,
I forced myself through them and started running another surprise; their herdsmen that I didn't see before start pursuing me, I ran with all my strength into a very big house with my plan of exiting through the back but that is how I woke up,
You currently have or you will have a big opportunity to achieve big things but it won't last . There would be conspiracy, some sort of unanticipated gang up that will rob you of the opportunity. And there's nothing you can do about it.
Re: Dreamed Of Picking Three Snails by Kobojunkie: 5:47am On Nov 06, 2023
gr8david:
Please help me with the interpretation
Go back and find a 4th snail to pick. lipsrsealed
Re: Dreamed Of Picking Three Snails by Oloki: 6:15am On Nov 06, 2023
Picking snails in dream is very bad. That's one step forward and twenty steps back.. with other things attach in that your dream, you need serious breakthrough prayer. You are surrounded or in the mist of plenty enemiy.

I no be prophet o but I have an idea.
Re: Dreamed Of Picking Three Snails by Lovemeharder(f): 6:24am On Nov 06, 2023
PRAY!
Re: Dreamed Of Picking Three Snails by Mhizzard(m): 6:27am On Nov 06, 2023
You saw herdmen/bokoharam in your dream
Re: Dreamed Of Picking Three Snails by KillIgbohoN0W: 8:52am On Nov 06, 2023
gr8david:

The river is Nigeria.
The stones are APC politicians.
The snails you picked are Tinubu, Shettima, Akpabio. Throw them away!!
The soldier ants biting you on behalf of them are Nairaland zombies helinues, leodeking, ngeneukwenu, omenka & co.

The cows that surrounded you are real cows.
The herdman chasing you was Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If You Are Dating An Ogbanje (water/ Marine Spirit) Girl Or Guy / LGBTQ+: Is The "Pope" Only Admitting What The Catholic Church Always Supported? / Most Dangerous Places To Be A Christian In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.