Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,330 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Maltina Dance Hall - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Maltina Dance Hall (11359 Views)

T Man Chin Chin Hotest Dance Hall 2015 / Download Free Dance Hall Beats From Skill P / Who Is Truly The King Of Dance Hall Music In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maltina Dance Hall by henry007(m): 5:47am On Sep 28, 2007
borin program, this thread can now rest in peace
Re: Maltina Dance Hall by OdyOdy(m): 8:45am On Sep 28, 2007
Obviously, the best won it, hail futoites
Re: Maltina Dance Hall by Rukkyj(f): 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2007
Any pix? would not mind viewing some.
Re: Maltina Dance Hall by Ibime(m): 2:00am On Apr 26, 2008
Hehehehehe - I just found out about this competition. I cannot believe what I am seeing. I haven't seen the Onye's for 9 years - and to suddenly find out that they have achieved fame as dancers. I am soooooooooo happy and surprised.

The Onye's are my friends from my teenage days in Port-Harcourt. I went to school and formed a rap group with Anderson Onye. Chukwuma was two years below us. They were also my neighbours. Chukwuma was such a fantastic footballer, I'm surprised that he didn't become a professional footballer. His older brother Albert was in the Junior team of Julius Berger FC when we were young. I even remember that some of the brothers (they are 7 boys) made a five-a-side team and won a competition against some players from Eagle-Cement who were Nigerian League Champions at the time. Anderson was always a good dancer/rapper whatever. They were good dancers even back then. I have some pictures with the Onye brothers which I will try to post up if I can scan them. I am sooooooooo delighted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From The Headies 2012 / Iyanya Kukere Queen Competition - Entry 8 / Download Official Video - The Mavins - Dorobucci

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.