Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,695 members, 7,837,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Maltina Dance Hall - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Maltina Dance Hall (11358 Views)

T Man Chin Chin Hotest Dance Hall 2015 / Download Free Dance Hall Beats From Skill P / Who Is Truly The King Of Dance Hall Music In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maltina Dance Hall by Bblak(f): 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2007
I missed part of the show.can anyone tell me who and who are in the house now and when the show is going to be over.
Re: Maltina Dance Hall by mimiko(f): 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2007
the presenter is my only prob but the show is cool i dont think everythig in naija should be African or, well if its so we should still be wearing our respective trads
Re: Maltina Dance Hall by sukiyaki(f): 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2007
The Maltina Dance All thing is all crap. angry angry
I think they have a predetermined wiiner.
The judges most especially - MUYIWA piss me off
As for Katherine Edoho - not bad herself but come to think of it Kaffy would have been the best choice.

Hmmmmmmmmm Malt-in-a-class indeed. undecided
JESSICA should not have been evicted in the first instance.Sharon should have since the judges said she was dancing Ballet instead of Salsa.

As for the Erinoluwa-Ellas- Jez their performance that night was tha bomb. U know the Town crier thin' cheesy cheesy. My God The judges should have been given 12 strokes each.

The Adetolas should have been evicted. Mrs Adetola was not actually behaving or miming and dancing like a DRUD ADDICT. instead she was playing like a mad woman.

Well as for the show, it makes me laugh and also wantin' me to throw a punch at those annoyin' judges. tongue
Re: Maltina Dance Hall by TawaTemi1(f): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2007
As for me, I think the concept behind the show is nice and should be applauded. Bringing families together to dance is fun, it makes the relax. When a father dances with his daughter or a mum and her son, tell me if u wont find it funny.
Salsa or cha cha step is also ok! Music is abt moving ur body to a desired song n getting fun / satisfaction while doing / dancing it. When Makossa came into Nigeria, we all accepted it and danced to the music even without understanding the meaning of the song.
So salsa or cha cha is good! We also try to imitate Shakira with her steps in "hips dont lie" and some of her other collections.
So the concept of Maltina family show is nice.
But the judges? hmnnnn,
Na wha for them.
They need to sit down ,think before they pass their final judgement.
There are some good families or contestants that have been evicted unjustifiably.
Re: Maltina Dance Hall by Adebam(f): 9:54am On Sep 20, 2007
fellows, is it salsa or cha cha?
Re: Maltina Dance Hall by Adebam(f): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2007
the last one i watched where Martin' family was retained, from my own view, and even the way the judges spoke, the other families performed better than Martin' family. so i dont understand the show.

Watch Dance with me and see the real cha cha dance
Re: Maltina Dance Hall by bolutito(f): 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2007
guess wat? MARTINS stayed! shocked i'm beginning to seriously wonder.
Re: Maltina Dance Hall by slimhot: 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2007
[color=#000099][/color]welllllllllllllllllll i think the judges are not making correct judgments but i really want chukwuma onye to win shocked and martins is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stiff
Re: Maltina Dance Hall by queen2(f): 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2007
For real shayo can really dance, the first dance they did or so, cant rmb da name, he was excellent

Plz those judges are so unprofessional, I mean preye or wateva her name is she doesnt even know who can dance and who cannot dance, her herself needs to be evicted out of da judges and as for muyiwa wat da hell is wromg wiv him, do they need to write it down? he keeps looking down and his english needs to be clearer sorry to say, Dayo he's just too shy, he says just one or two words and thats it,

I like the show its good, what do y'all mean by cultural, abeg we need to learn new things in naija too, nigerians abroad will represent da culture outside Nigeria and the dancers are really good too

Rmb one of the contestants lil bro that danced da other time, loved his dance he's so active exactly why the judges allow that family to be in,

peace out
Re: Maltina Dance Hall by seun001(m): 7:24am On Sep 21, 2007
paccino:

NAIRALANDERS,
YOU ALL KNOW THE MALTINA DANCE HALL IS COMING TO AN END ON SATURDAY, AND I NEED YOUR HELP, MY BROTHER IS IN THE HOUSE HIS NAME IS SHAYO OLORUNPOMI he is one of the three finalist.so please vote for him to win.its the votes that count that day it will be on Saturday 7.00pm live on major stations.When he wins i will throw a party for all Nairaland ;ers, wink grin

hmmmmmmm!u too dey scope!will definately vote for who i think deserves it.am not into sycophancy grin wink
Re: Maltina Dance Hall by greatmen: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2007
abeg maltina u don try bringing families toghether in this country thats more than a james bond mission or mission impossible, its the first show there are bond to be mistakes any way chukuma is the best u have my voteooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Maltina Dance Hall by poeticsoul: 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2007
the show was interesting in its initial stages,when it was just dancing,now its just boring, why do nigrians hv to overdo everything? angry
Re: Maltina Dance Hall by agim: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2007
Hi all, I have to be sincere with you guys, I stopped watching Maltina Dance Hall after that night they evicted Universe. It was written all over the place that the whole thing is being stage managed. I don't like mago mago. Even the hostess warned us all that the Judges has the final say but I didn't understand that warning until they evicted the young man even after telling him his performance was good. It was then that I said to myself, these judges (even though it's only muyiwa that knows the stuff) could do mago mago and it will be allowed according to the hostess.
Re: Maltina Dance Hall by Ndi(f): 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2007
@agim

You are not far from the truth at all because i learnt yesterday that they wanted representatives from the geo-political zones.

Chukwuma - South East
Shayo - South West
Lewis - South south

But i still think its not right, they even had to evict Tessy Dennis (The Last Girl Standing) because of that stiff body Lewis Martin-Ibi, I do not like to watch him with that his sheepish smile. Whatever, Chukwuma is still there and i really want him to win cos boyfriend can really dance.
Re: Maltina Dance Hall by centuar: 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2007
Finally Maltina Dance Hall is over and Chukwuma from the Onyes won.I'm glad he did cos I think he was the best dancer in the house.Shayo was second and Martins 3rd.At least the judges no carry their mago mago come.
On the whole the show was ok.
Re: Maltina Dance Hall by PDF: 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2007
paccino:

NAIRALANDERS,
YOU ALL KNOW THE MALTINA DANCE HALL IS COMING TO AN END ON SATURDAY, AND I NEED YOUR HELP, MY BROTHER IS IN THE HOUSE HIS NAME IS SHAYO OLORUNPOMI he is one of the three finalist.so please vote for him to win.its the votes that count that day it will be on Saturday 7.00pm live on major stations.When he wins i will throw a party for all Nairalanders
TO VOTE TYPE :MALTINA VOTE OLORUNPOMI AND SEND TO 33070,

Now that your family has carted away with the grand prize of N2m, let's see if you're a man of your words.
Re: Maltina Dance Hall by seun001(m): 7:14am On Sep 24, 2007
PDF:

Now that your family has carted away with the grand prize of N2m, let's see if you're a man of your words.

didnt get to watch the finals but i dont think his bros won the competition so he cant throw the party abi.
Re: Maltina Dance Hall by Modups1(f): 8:38am On Sep 24, 2007
am so happy d onye's won
i voted for them & am happy my vote counted
chukwuma was really d best of d 3 cheesy
Re: Maltina Dance Hall by PDF: 9:25am On Sep 24, 2007
seun001:

didnt get to watch the finals but i don't think his bros won the competition so he can't throw the party abi.

My bad! I thot they won!! So he's spared now. BTW, what was the Olorunpomi's position?
Re: Maltina Dance Hall by Modups1(f): 10:18am On Sep 24, 2007
d olorunpomi's came 2nd & won 1 million
Re: Maltina Dance Hall by doncnn(m): 10:34am On Sep 24, 2007
HELLO,

may i congratulate chukwuma onye for making his fans proud by winning de dance show, for the first runner up,,,,i expected lewis martins-ibi to get it,

de don
Re: Maltina Dance Hall by Adedigold(f): 11:16am On Sep 24, 2007
Though it was interesting but the way they gave out the prize was not fair the difference is just too much compare to the difference in performance.
Re: Maltina Dance Hall by seun001(m): 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2007
Modups!:

d olorunpomi's came 2nd & won 1 million

thats nice ooo!wot with the pains in the leg and thighs afta the competition.
Re: Maltina Dance Hall by Bblak(f): 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2007
I missed the finals but i'm so happy Chuckwuma eventually won because he was the best among them.Ride on Maltina.
Re: Maltina Dance Hall by moondust(m): 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2007
it ended well. I'm glad the Onye's won. they're a real family of dancers
Re: Maltina Dance Hall by Bblak(f): 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2007
doncnn:

HELLO,

may i congratulate chukwuma onye for making his fans proud by winning de dance show, for the first runner up,,,,i expected lewis martins-ibi to get it,

de don

Chuckwuma desrves to be the winner because he's good at everything he does.Sayo is good too but lewis Martins is too stiff for my liking.I'm happy about the judges final judgement by taking Chukwuma as the winner.

Chukwuma kip the flag flying.
Re: Maltina Dance Hall by Bamiprof(m): 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2007
deservedly
Re: Maltina Dance Hall by mekoyo(m): 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2007
Well deserved
Re: Maltina Dance Hall by 9ja4eva: 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2007
Any pics?
Re: Maltina Dance Hall by chinnex(f): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2007
chuckwuma onye won the maltina dance hall,wel thank God he won cos he was the only gud dancer among d three.dat calabar chinese of a boy ibi's family ,i dont kno y he was among them,d boy body stifffffff ehhh no b small.and the judges are making matter worst by evicting d gud ones ;!but @last dat best won sha!thank God say no ojoro 4 dat 1. grin kiss
Re: Maltina Dance Hall by 9ja4eva: 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2007
No pics
Re: Maltina Dance Hall by mimiko(f): 5:45am On Sep 28, 2007
wetin u call am? calabar y im no go stiff u no sabi thier food hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From The Headies 2012 / Iyanya Kukere Queen Competition - Entry 8 / Flavour Ft. Zoro - Ijele (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.