Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK (58457 Views)

Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance / Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual / Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by KarinaSlim(f): 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2023
Men and STI's are like 5 and 6

2 Likes

Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by frog12: 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2023
it's COOL since others are doing it. see where it ENDS tragically now!!!
Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by sleeknaija(m): 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2023
KarinaSlim:
Men and STI's are like 5 and 6

SMH, that's the only thing u could pick from the whole story? undecided

1 Like

Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by LordIsaac(m): 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2023
Olamideey:

https://punchng.com/my-daughters-boyfriend-blackmailed-her-to-commit-suicide-in-uk-father/
I’m completely heart broken by this story. I don’t know if I want a female child. Because it takes just a day for 25 years of care to be ruined by their stupidity! I pray God gives her parents the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.
Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by frog12: 7:16pm On Nov 07, 2023
you know some of these half-caste don't see any value being with their black father or mother. blame the leaders

diamond68:
i know the family. the guy has relocated back to nigeria about 20 years ago. the girl grew up with her white mum

1 Like

Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by countylocalnews: 7:17pm On Nov 07, 2023
DrippyCounty97:

You never see anything
In America, Canada no place is safe

1 Like

Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by frog12: 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2023
they still dey sell jamb results?? grin grin
when i take common entrance those days, i dey worry why i no pass but they suspect them swap the results

UnemployedGradu:
no rip to waste, she already enjoyed her life on earth. 1997 to 2023..that's 26 years of being with a rich parent,born at U.k, went to the best university of Manchester city, kept getting jobs in a roll but she doesn't have sense unlike me that was born in this Nigeria, went to uniben, came out with second class but haven't gotten good job..I have been struggling for 5 years now with no good job. Actually the reason I wanted to study medicine or pharmacy last decade but jamb kept selling my result so I eventually went for a lower course of biochemistry. Oloyode of jamb just that it shall never be well with you, your daughters would end up in love scams like this and I would read their R.I.P here one day. You changed my destiny because of compromising of my three jamb results I wrote consecutively! God would judge you.
Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by frog12: 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2023
best post so far

gidjah:
Very annoying post, man got into a wrong marriage from the beginning.married a whitey who choked the daughter over there without allowing her father have strong parental control over her.(2)
Daughter became grown up but spoilt, over pampered brat who always disobey parent courtesy of loose culture and damaging UK laws.(3) Finally the white man would do everything to protect her own knowing fully well that father is a Nigga ! Kids that are supposed to be brought up with sound teachings and African discipline end up in D white man's land where laws and culture are loosed and to thier advantage.This is a lesson to every black man out there who prefers comfort from advance nation ending up in real destruction .If your child is not yet emotionally mature do not send them outside.And even if you gave birth to them there,try bring them home to get some black training so they can be able to withstand the rubbish that just Happened.That guy can't swindle my 13year old daughter wallahi, na kpako girl she be ,u can't blackmail her even if she's guilty ,she go shock you.TOO MUCH COMFORT DESYROYED D SMALL GIRL. DADDY AND MUMMY SEF LOOSE DIE !?
Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by Subonbon(m): 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
The guy is a strong wi*zard. He gave her an incurable STD and still manipulated her finances. I pity her father, God save us from having a fooli$h daughter.
gbam!!! This is the conclusion of the whole matter...

1 Like

Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by frog12: 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2023
very sad. the real problem is the girl should have been honest with her parent from day 1 and cut away from the guy immediately
Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by Bonapart(m): 7:59pm On Nov 07, 2023
To slap this stupid dad dey hungry me. What a simp of a man
Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by armadeo(m): 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2023
TheFacelessMan:
I read the whole story.

Yes, one can be extra gullible if not exposed to the "harsh life" and streetwise attitude in Nigeria....

But from a neutral perspective, the man's story is all about defending his late daughter at all cost - like his kid could do no wrong. It's likely she was culpable to a degree.

RIP to her.

Exactly. No blames on her.

The story no join at all. A naive girl won't just follow a guy she barely knows out of the country. Won't really stick with an abuser on short notice.

Incomplete picture being provided.
Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by BRATISLAVA: 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2023
popesco123:
It doesn't cause cancer.

quote author=BRATISLAVA post=126842535]

It causes cancer. But all viruses are dangerous. And none have a cure.

Ok.
Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by BRATISLAVA: 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2023
yewit37486:

I'm surprised a few people here see the guy as good looking, absolutely nothing attractive about him.

Really, anything goes for them.

1 Like

Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by BRATISLAVA: 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2023
2mch:

It’s a skin infection. It does not cause cancer. It just cause blisters it does not itch. A lot of people carrying it don’t even know they had it because they never had a breakout so they are just going around spreading it. HPV causes cancer not Herpes.

If you collect and give MouthAction, chances are that you have herpes. Herpes on the genitals is same as the cold sore you have on your mouth and 99% of people have herpes. Especially the one on the mouth. Most people even get it as babies from their parents kiss. This is why I let no one kiss my children on their mouth. Or they get in big trouble.

Herpes causes cancer, and is present in cancer patients. 99% of people do not have herpes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by 2mch(m): 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Herpes causes cancer, and is present in cancer patients. 99% of people do not have herpes.
Herpes does not cause cancer. Please show me a medical publication that states that. Yes 99% of people have herpes. If you have ever had a cold sore on your mouth, that is herpes.
Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by BRATISLAVA: 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2023
2mch:

Herpes does not cause cancer. Please show me a medical publication that states that. Yes 99% of people have herpes. If you have ever had a cold sore on your mouth, that is herpes.
Herpes causes cancer. It is present in cancer patients. 99% of people don't have herpes.
Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by 2mch(m): 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Herpes causes cancer. It is present in cancer patients. 99% of people don't have herpes.
Prove your claim with a medical publication. Don’t just speak out of ignorance.
Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by frog12: 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2023
you mean HPV ?
BRATISLAVA:

Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by BRATISLAVA: 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2023
2mch:

Prove your claim with a medical publication. Don’t just speak out of ignorance.

Have you proved your ignorance with a medical publication?
Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by TenQ: 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
All this big men over protecting their daughter this is usually the end result

A so called young director been tossed up and down by a guy because she has no dating experience as a result of over protectiveness

You raised 'dumb' kid with zero street wisdom
Its not about dating experience sir.

It's about not having a personal value of what is the most important asset in a marriage relationship. It takes a sound knowledge and not experience to know that.
Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by caye(m): 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2023
I WILL GIVE A REPLY TO ALL YE UNFORTUNATES, WHO CALLED THE GIRL AND HER FATHER NAMES, WITHOUT CUSSING OUT THE WHITE RACE SOLDIERS WITH WHITE POWER MENTALITY
Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by Gudiza(m): 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2023
SIRTee15post=126841212:
African girls, date and marry your type.. These western G guys are generally not into black girls not to talk of native African girls.... Too fast for most of our African ladies to cope with.
She's FAR from a native African girl.
My own is who is this guy and where did he get all that money??
Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by DaddyJapan(m): 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2023
In a most uncharitable fashion some have been quick to locate wokeism as the trigger for this young woman's tragic death.

I wonder what they have to say about the two other cases currently on Nairaland's homepage - since it is clear they are immutable to reason and the factors that lead to poor mental health.

Available evidence suggests that Nigeria’s suicide rate of 17.3 per 100,000 stands above the global 10.5 per 100,000 and that of Africa’s 12.0 per 100,000 estimates.[25] This suicide figure may even be higher than the estimated if there were to be proper reporting, documentation, and statistics.[24] Suicide in Nigeria is often not well reported and documented because of fear of stigmatization, cultural and religious sentiments, and the criminalization of suicide by the Nigerian constitution.[24,26] This study therefore assessed the prevalence of WHO helpful/harmful suicide reporting cues in suicide stories reported by Nigerian newspapers from January 1 to December 31, 2021.

Ref: Onoja, I. B., Ojih, S. E. U., Onoja, P. O., Onoja, N. M., Bebenimibo, P., & Akor, S. E. (2023). Nigerian newspapers coverage of suicide: Assessment of adherence to WHO suicide reporting guidelines. Indian Journal of Psychiatry, 65(5), 579–585. https://doi.org/10.4103/indianjpsychiatry.indianjpsychiatry_537_22

Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by 2mch(m): 9:24pm On Nov 07, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Have you proved your ignorance with a medical publication?
You made the claim. You have to prove it. So you are one of this mad people on the internet who say things like they have mental problem?
Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by BRATISLAVA: 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2023
2mch:

You made the claim. You have to prove it. So you are one of this mad people on the internet who say things like they have mental problem?

You clearly are the one with mental issues since you cannot give proof but expect it.

If you have herpes, don't disturb me with it.

Keep talking to yourself about yourself.
Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by HBB1(m): 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2023
Advancedman:

The Father lied almost all through.
26, and uk breed, stays off men then boom coerced by a friend who introduced the guy then blah blah blah unprotected sex, STD, gift turning to loan without written agreement, mysteriously found out she was expecting money yet in all this the daughter never listened to the father, mother or anyone else with sane counsel from her so-called social circle.

The story does not make sense.

What did thr girl do that made the guy blackmail her?

All the things said don't hold water...

So what if she used stimulants, does that change anything?
Is that something people kill themselves for?

Abegi, make dem talk true!

1 Like

Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by duduade: 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2023
E get reason why you need to bring up your child during him or her adolescent age groups.. in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 07, 2023
Wallade:

Young, smart and intelligent minds are often weak with respect to maturity, love and amorous relationships.

When your son or daughter is a genius or moved so fast with academics or moved too fast between several stages of life. You need to pay extra attention to such child because they often have weakness which clever peers, associates, friends or foes can exploit.

I am not advocating that you invade their privacy but I wish that the parents can do more to help them understand life. Street smartness and better understanding of life is beyond academic excellence.

You will rarely see product of average or poor family background, poverty or street want to die a suicidal death, if we must die then we die fighting and taking some or all the assailants down.
Which conclusion is wash.
Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by wrongnumber: 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2023
I can't even make any sense of the story.

Can somebody please let it make sense.
Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by wrongnumber: 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2023
HBB1:

The story does not make sense.

What did thr girl do that made the guy blackmail her?

All the things said don't hold water...

So what if she used stimulants, does that change anything?
Is that something people kill themselves for?

Abegi, make dem talk true!

Oh thank goodness.

I tot I was the only only one not seeing any sense.
Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by 2mch(m): 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

You clearly are the one with mental issues since you cannot give proof but expect it.

If you have herpes, don't disturb me with it.

Keep talking to yourself about yourself.
You seem to know what even medical professionals do not know. I asked the mad person you are to show proof, you are ranting in circles. You obviously suffer from herpes of the brain. Your head is not correct. I am 100% sure you have herpes with the way you know more than medical professionals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison / I Helped Officer To Urinate In The Toilet and He attempted To Rape Me - Woman / Xenophobia: Police On Standby As Loots Are Recovered (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.