Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (47242 Views)

Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Are Dating / Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert / Burna Boy Meets Damson Idris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by nlfpmod: 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2023
Yoruba-born Actor, Damson Idris, and Lori Harvey reportedly split as they unfollow each other on IG
@instablog9ja

Lori Harvey wipes Damson Idris from her Instagram leading fans to speculate about their relationship after one year of dating

Lori Harvey recently scrubbed her Instagram and deleted all traces of her boyfriend, Damson Idris.

On Sunday, fans started speculating that the couple had broken up after noticing that the 26-year-old model and the Swarm actor, 32, removed all photos of each other.

Many fans also noted that Harvey showing up to Kendall Jenner's star-studded Halloween party alone was a clear indicator that the pair were on the rocks.

The last time they were publicly spotted together was in late September in Paris, France.

In early October, Harvey also took to her Instagram Story to share the most recent photo with Idris, which showed him sleeping on her shoulder.

The couple have been dating for nearly one year as they public debuted their romance and went Instagram official on Harvey's birthday in January.

They were first rumored to be dating when they were spotted together for the first time at LA hotspot Catch in December 2022.

A month after going Instagram official, in February, they made their red carpet debut together at the Los Angeles premiere of the final season of Snowfall.

The pair were spotted putting on a passionate display of affection — holding hands and sharing kisses throughout the event and afterparty.

In the past year, the couple also enjoyed many couple's trips together — all of which have now been archived and removed from both of their Instagram pages.

Previously, Harvey was in a relationship with Black Panther star Michael B. Jordan for a year and a half before they broke up in June 2022.

The entrepreneur is known for keeping her life private and not responding to rumors as evidenced by her past relationships and breakups with Jordan as well as Future.

She dated the rapper, 39, for about nine months between late 2019 and the summer of 2020.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12714679/amp/Lori-Harvey-wipes-Damson-Idris-Instagram-leading-fans-speculate-relationship-one-year-dating.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Davidsegx12: 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2023
Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Hendrixky: 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2023
Like seriously

Nobody gives a fuckkk

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by turmacs(f): 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2023
I knew that their relationship wouldn't last with that her yeye small breast 😹 They think it's all about answering "model" upandan. A model whose packages are not well modelled is nothing but a breakup waiting to happen, men no dey last for their hand. Abeg Idris, come and check out my profile, make you see Better package wey set, no b all these opioro mango bress.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by JoeEeL(m): 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2023
Had to clear my eyes.

Thought I read Samson of Israel Breaks Ori of Hamas.

Israel been dishing wotowoto to the islamic terrorists these days all of them humble.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by bluefilm: 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wetin Kwansign me? angry

8 Likes

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Treadway: 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2023
Lori has quite the streak...🤣

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Dexy4yah(m): 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2023
This marriage of a thing is not for everyone.

Even bible made marriage optional

5 Likes

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by GreatAutos(m): 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2023
Good news
Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by greencard: 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2023
She keep changing them like clothes

30 Likes

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Folabifreeman(m): 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2023
Fall in Love in 2023 at your own risk.

Streets gonna do you dirty.

6 Likes

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by nepapole(m): 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2023
So?
Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by samsegs(m): 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2023
I don't even know them...who cares

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by phr0nesis(m): 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
This Lori Harvey and break up are inseparable.
Not my business though

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by AMAUCHESKY(m): 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
grin grin grin >:
I'm out of nairaland prison

So for now I don't have any comment

4 Likes

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Generalyemi(m): 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
smiley
Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by grandstar(m): 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2023
I rememmber when the fathers and mothers of these now grown up children started fleeing the country in droves. This begun in 1986 after the devaluation of the Naira from $1-N1 or thereabout to $1-around N4. That was the first japa enmasse exodus.

Everyone wanted to japa. If you did not japa, you go and look for a bank job. If you know that era, you understand what I am saying.

Between 1987-1990, I know of at least 6 of my relatives who travelled overseas.

Majority are now grandparents

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by GODPUNISHALABI: 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2023
And what makes him special ?? Person wey dey change men like baby diapers you expect her to marry him?

8 Likes

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by layzuedd(m): 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2023
Damn it, we all see it coming

3 Likes

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Jefferyhi86(m): 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2023
Who cares, there life, na my own I de

1 Like

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by KennethEnyi(m): 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2023
As soon as I saw his face i know he's Yoruba🤣
Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Obakoolex(m): 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2023
Who cares undecided
I know them not.
Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Kobicove(m): 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2023
Never heard of him undecided

1 Like

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Fubidas: 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2023
Thought I read Samson of Israel Breaks Ori of Hamas.
Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by bestman09(m): 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2023
grin
Normal!
Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by vicfajeze: 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
but the babe fine sha. I don't the reason oyinbos they fine pass blacks
Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by SoNature(m): 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
turmacs:
I knew that their relationship wouldn't last with that her yeye small breast 😹 They think it's all about answer "model" upandan. A model whose packages are not well modelled is nothing but a breakup waiting to happen, men no dey last for their hand. Abeg Idris, come and check out profile, make you see Better package wey set, no b all these opioro mango bress.

You dey sharp oh!

Your Idris will locate you soon.

1 Like

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
greencard:
She keep changing them like clothes

Many girls are like that but Lori's own is known because her relationships is always on internet.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Actresses Who Married Foreigners / Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Parents At Their White Wedding / Broda Shaggi Outfit To The Future Awards Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.