Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel (52756 Views)

Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine / EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine / Climate Protesters Block Boris Johnson, UK Prime Minister's Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Fizalis(m): 9:23am On Nov 08, 2023
"Nigeria will run over Israel?" This is the dumbest comment so far

Israel produces weapons and is a nuclear power too!

CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel!

America should stop feeding Israel!

The whole power they have comes from America! Take it away and Nigeria will run over Israel!
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Tetraozonaitera: 9:34am On Nov 08, 2023
Krismas:
grin Na wa o! Dangote cement alone Na almost $4billion dollars in value grin But Israel 30 tech companies are valued at $1billion? Why are u not surprised? grin Wen I see Iron dome under defense and aviation, I understand. Trash Israel manufacture which nobody else wants to buy. Show me the market where dey sell their tech products! No wonder they depend forever on American aid! grin Already Biden is begging congress for $14billion for Israel. Every year they get $4billion from America. If they are so successful, why are they always in need of alms? grin Abi which kind Behind-beggar be dis useless Israel? Oga forget story. Nigerian universities have more researches and projects in all those fields u listed, more dan Israel can ever believe.

Whatever makes you happy.
Mumu
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Zigiblaze(m): 9:51am On Nov 08, 2023
kevinexit:
Terrorist prophet Mohammed was a rapist. That's all I know .
obviously, you just explained how dumb and stupid you are in one sentence.
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Inosky: 10:13am On Nov 08, 2023
When dealing with a Muslim man, you have to be careful because most of them have extremist's mentality, that if they d!e defending their faith, member terrorists or k!ll other religious member, that their Mohammed will grant them seven virgins and a mansion in paradise.
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by kabillionaire(m): 10:52am On Nov 08, 2023
udede:
America should quickly return Donald trump to power
Donald Trump is the only person that can sanitize America at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by sylve11: 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
I urge the protesters to destroy that ship immediately.

America is evil. Funding and supporting the genocide been committed by Israel.

The protesters are patriot who believe on human Rights and stand fir truth.

Israel will never go unpunished. A war against a Muslim state is a war against the most Holy prophet Muhammad (SAW)

I encourage the Hamas to fight on and never give up.

Allah will lead the Hamas to victory and destroy Israel. Israel will become and Islamic state.

Insha Allah

Go join Hamas fight na.

Instead of you to pray for peace, you're here wishing death on innocent people. angry cool
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Hawkler: 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2023
Krismas:
grin Mumu liar! Did u see Hamas tunnels under hospital and schools for urself?? Or u only repeating the Zionist’s lies they setup to justify the genocide on non combatant Palestinians in the hospitals? Mumu! There are currently 12million Palestinians scattered in neighboring countries Egypt, Iraq, Qatar Jordan etc. why shud they take more? And which day did u hear these Palestinians in diaspora are causing trouble?
Your narrative is baseless because all you think is to defend terrorism. I can never argue with a bigot like you, nothing sinks into your sentimental mind.
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by CoronaVirusPro: 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2023
Fizalis:
"Nigeria will run over Israel?" This is the dumbest comment so far

Israel produces weapons and is a nuclear power too!

What fvckin weapon!

Is that also why America keeps shipping weapons to them! Weapons that cannot defeat OPC.

Nuclear power that was stationed by the US!

Nigeria produces weapons too! How about that? Does that make us relevant.
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by CoronaVirusPro: 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2023
xamodans:

Hah! You know NOTHING.

Tell me what I dont know!

Tell me Israel is not a US military base in the middle east!

Tell me the US and other European countries does not arm, feed and cloth Israel.
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Krismas(m): 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2023
Hawkler:

Your narrative is baseless because all you think is to defend terrorism. I can never argue with a bigot like you, nothing sinks into your sentimental mind.
grin All u regurgitate is western biases! U have no mind to think for urself! A programmed robotic stance. Get lost
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Fizalis(m): 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2023
I understand you are really angry with Israel based on your religious leaning(muslim) but don't let your emotion cloud your judgement!

Israel single handedly beat back around six Arab nations in the Yom kippur war!

Israeli Military is one of the best trained in the world!

Iron dome missile defense system was designed and built by Israel single handedly!

The Markava tank is designed and built from the ground up without any countries assistance!

The Americans assist them in many ways as they do Pakistani, Egypt and other Arab countries with weapons!

Israel agreed to a two state solution when FATAH was the ruling body in the West bank!

But Hamas deposed them in a civil war took over the govt and started attacking Israel discriminately.

CoronaVirusPro:

What fvckin weapon!

Is that also why America keeps shipping weapons to them! Weapons that cannot defeat OPC.

Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Hawkler: 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2023
Krismas:
grin All u regurgitate is western biases! U have no mind to think for urself! A programmed robotic stance. Get lost
Your write-up is pure plagiarism learn to think and do research before you write me because your age got higher than your IQ.
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by kevinexit(m): 12:04am On Nov 09, 2023
Zigiblaze:

obviously, you just explained how dumb and stupid you are in one sentence.

I guess you are one of the rapist follower. I'm not surprised though.
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Kingbuhari(m): 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2023
Krismas:
grin Shame on u, if u cannot show me one single peace deal presented to the Palestinian people! The only Israeli Prime Minister that tried it, was shot dead by the Zionists for it.
no wonder they have more missiles than water for Palestinians
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Joedoyle(m): 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

LIES!!!!!

Israel is just a US military base in the Middle-East. The artificial state has practically NOTHING to offer the US.
Best ally my foot! Israel that the US is feeding and clothing.
A country that harbour almost all big tech companies... Providing micro tech to all and even do some unimaginable things.
You can't just beat Israel in the game of tech. By the way, the land belongs to them.
Abraham wasn't just a sojourner, he bought lands. Right from the beginning, Israel have always been a threat to nations against them... As the Bible says and I paraphrase, Those who curse Abraham will be cursed and those who bless them, will be blessed.
America's secret is in what you won't know.
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by CoronaVirusPro: 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2023
Joedoyle:

A country that harbour almost all big tech companies... Providing micro tech to all and even do some unimaginable things.
You can't just beat Israel in the game of tech. By the way, the land belongs to them.

Abraham wasn't just a sojourner, he bought lands. Right from the beginning, Israel have always been a threat to nations against them... As the Bible says and I paraphrase, Those who curse Abraham will be cursed and those who bless them, will be blessed.
America's secret is in what you won't know.

What do you gain with lies!

Is Israel Taiwan or Japan? Do you think the US will choose Japan or Taiwan over Israel if it has to go with one?

Mention the big tech companies!

Is Oracle, Google, Amazon, NVIDIA, Microsoft, Ericsson Huawei, CommScope, Cisco, Airbus, Boeing, DELL, HP, or Samsung from Israel?

Who knows Israel? It is just a shithole like any other African country!

If not bad leadership, Nigerian should be sending aids to Israel
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Joedoyle(m): 11:53am On Nov 10, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

What do you gain with lies!

Is Israel Taiwan or Japan? Do you think the US will choose Japan or Taiwan over Israel if it has to go with one?

Mention the big tech companies!

Is Oracle, Google, Amazon, NVIDIA, Microsoft, Ericsson Huawei, CommScope, Cisco, Airbus, Boeing, DELL, HP, or Samsung from Israel?

Who knows Israel? It is just a shithole like any other African country!

If not bad leadership, Nigerian should be sending aids to Israel
Sorry bro... Go check it and you'll know for yourself.
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Fizalis(m): 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2023
Nigeria produces AK pattern rifles and bullets for sure!

While Israel produces indigenous jet aircrafts
precision guided smart weapons
micro electronics
rocket propelled engines for sea-to-sea and air-to-air missiles
Rifles
hand guns
machine guns
missile systems of all kinds
tanks
APC
EW systems of all kinds
Drones
MRLS
Naval vessels of all kinds

Tanks designed and produced indigenously=Markava and it's variants

They single handedly designed and produced the most reliable soft and hard kill tank protection system called TROPHY. The US military purchased and installed them on their tanks due to its reliability

They designed and produce iron dome,a technologically advanced missile defense system for shooting down mortar, artillery and rocket projectiles

Israel is the FBI'S customer who sold to them a security software that can hack an Iphone. This is vital for investigation

Israel ranks among the top ten most innovative countries in the world according to world's innovation index

Israel's defense industry is highly advanced and capable of producing all kinds of highly sophisticated weapon systems of world class standard

In terms of security, Israel trains the US and other countries in antiterrorism, homeland security etc.

Always do your research before issuing threats about how Nigeria will destroy Israeli overnight because it has a larger population!

CoronaVirusPro:

What fvckin weapon!

nlfpmod NLFPMOD Nflpmod
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Eneye4me: 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2023
Ondoterrorist:
Level those animals and throw Thier useless meats to fishes
The same way Ur entire family will be killed and torture.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar / Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation / Richest Countries In The World 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.