Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

He Even Ask People To Beat Me” – Young Duu Cries Out As He Accuses Portable - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He Even Ask People To Beat Me” – Young Duu Cries Out As He Accuses Portable (267 Views)

Portable Signs New Artist, Monke To Pepper Ex-signee, Young Duu(pics,vid) / Portable Attacks Olamide For Signing His Ex- Signee, Young Duu / No Man Can Last More Than 2 Minutes With Me – Young Lady Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Even Ask People To Beat Me” – Young Duu Cries Out As He Accuses Portable by eyesoflagos: 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2023
He Even Ask People To Beat Me” – Young Duu Cries Out As He Accuses Portable Of Physically Assaulting Him

The up-and-coming Nigerian musician Young Duu has accused former label head Portable of physically abusing him.

After the ‘Zazuu’ singer criticised the 20-year-old artist for booking a music show for N70,000, Portable and Young Duu got into a furious argument. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

Having collected all of the investments made on his behalf, including a N3 million automobile, the CEO of Zeh Nation broke off his relationship with the emerging singer.

Nonetheless, Young Duu expressed his grievances about his former boss physically attacking him, even after departing from his record label.

During a live session, he disclosed that Portable had beaten him severely and had even dispatched individuals to beat him in public.

source: https://eyesoflagos.com/2023/11/07/he-even-ask-people-to-beat-me-young-duu-cries-out-as-he-accuses-portable-of-physically-assaulting-him/

cc: Fynestboi, MissyB3

Re: He Even Ask People To Beat Me” – Young Duu Cries Out As He Accuses Portable by MS247: 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2023
Abeg portable should forgive this boy

You rejected him and he walked away
Re: He Even Ask People To Beat Me” – Young Duu Cries Out As He Accuses Portable by FaceTanke: 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2023
Something should be done about this portable madness cos the nigga is not stable

🥴🤕
Re: He Even Ask People To Beat Me” – Young Duu Cries Out As He Accuses Portable by AlhajiCSO: 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2023
MS247:
Abeg portable should forgive this boy

You rejected him and he walked away

1 Like

Re: He Even Ask People To Beat Me” – Young Duu Cries Out As He Accuses Portable by KillIgbohoN0W: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2023
Arrest the two criminals
Re: He Even Ask People To Beat Me” – Young Duu Cries Out As He Accuses Portable by dangermouse(m): 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2023
grin

The face though grin

Nigerians never learn.

Sane portable that was masturbating on Mohbads death and the issues surrounding it.

Another disaster in the making?

It us well!

(1) (Reply)

My 10 Years Experience In Betting / What Tonto Dike Told Police About Mohbad / 10 Unhealthy Habits Making You Look Older Than You Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.