Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

My Landlord’s Dog Won’t Let Me Sleep In Peace!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Landlord’s Dog Won’t Let Me Sleep In Peace!!!! (176 Views)

My Landlord’s Dog Won’t Let Me Sleep In Peace!!!! / Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... / My Landlord Does House Chores For His Children, Fetches Water For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Landlord’s Dog Won’t Let Me Sleep In Peace!!!! by NevetsIbot(m): 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2023
I moved to this apartment in July and it has been very conducive. I only have to deal with the landlord and his small family in the whole compound - no other neighbors. I always have very minimal contact with the landlord and his family so there’s no issue at all.

I lied! There’s a big issue!

My landlord has two dogs. a timid German shepherd and a Rottweiler.

The issue is with the timid German Shepard that will bark at you and drag at its chain like it intends to kill you but the moment it sees that you’re coming close to it, that dog can literally almost run and hide inside a wall and bark only when you leave it’s presence again.

This dog barks for no reason all through the night! I have not had a single visitor that didn’t complain the next morning. The Rottweiler is always quiet. There are dogs in the two compounds beside us but only this one barks all through the night with its high pitched cowardly derisive bark!!! ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!!

I have tried to talk to the landlord’s son and ask why the dog barks all through the night and his shabby response was “maybe it saw something “…. NA ONLY THAT COWARDLY RIDICULOUS UGLY SHIRMP SHAPED DOG DEY SEE SOMETHING FOR STREET WEY MANY DOGS DEY?

I’m this close to poisoning the dog. I’m tired of losing sleep and sleeping at 7am when it stops barking. My productivity is low cos I spend the most of my mornings sleeping nowadays.

What can I do?
Re: My Landlord’s Dog Won’t Let Me Sleep In Peace!!!! by GreatAutos(m): 11:20pm On Nov 07, 2023
Buy suya for the dog then do wetin coke your mind

1 Like

Re: My Landlord’s Dog Won’t Let Me Sleep In Peace!!!! by LikeAking: 11:20pm On Nov 07, 2023
Buy all those eat muffin things..
Re: My Landlord’s Dog Won’t Let Me Sleep In Peace!!!! by Westerhoffe(m): 12:04am On Nov 08, 2023
Contact LASEPA
The dog is commiting noise pollution.
It's kennel must be sealed.
Re: My Landlord’s Dog Won’t Let Me Sleep In Peace!!!! by Jennyclay(f): 3:32am On Nov 08, 2023
At first, I thought you stay in my compound and I was about to ask you where exactly do you live but as you made mention of “Rottweiler” and “Landlord son”, I just didn’t bother to ask again because we have two german shepherd dogs and I don’t have a brother.

Well, I know you men are so quick to display your evil tendencies even to poor animals that has done nothing to you undecided. Biko don’t poison that dogs undecided.

What you should do is tell your landlord son to kindly wear the dog a mouth guard at night, that would prevent the dog from disturbing the neighborhood.

That’s the remedy we always use on our dogs when they begin to bark nonstop.

(1) (Reply)

Feelings / Bring Back Your Dead Inverter Wet Cells Tubular Batteries To Life Againatteries / What Can I Do As A Student To Augment My Monthly Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.