Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,101 members, 7,845,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community (10580 Views)

One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash / Gunmen Attack Anambra Hospital, Steal Four Newborns / Ondo Bank Robbery: One Feared Dead, Five Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by jeromestarks: 6:43am On Nov 08, 2023
Obi will soon release press statement.
If you know him , tell him not to contest for Presidency ever again ooo because, we don't want to hear that his baby voice ever again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by johnjose68: 6:44am On Nov 08, 2023
MrCover:

Source: https://punchng.com/one-feared-dead-as-hoodlums-attack-anambra-community/

I am sure those hoodlums are led by racoon, the copy and paste engineer shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by MrCover: 6:46am On Nov 08, 2023
Kenmatt:

Nairaland mods dey ban you?

This one way you dey change username like chameleon

Look At The Year, This Username Was Created
Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by MrCover: 6:49am On Nov 08, 2023
Shedrack777:
this news is proudly brought to you by naija.cover. na where man de work, him de see food chop

MrCover Dey Greet You, From Our Bad News
Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by viodemus: 6:51am On Nov 08, 2023
Basic123:

Hmmm
As usual,they roped some external forces into the crime

Abeg clear.

There is a high chance, the haters of the great region are involved.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by Legendaryd(m): 6:53am On Nov 08, 2023
MrCover:

Source: https://punchng.com/one-feared-dead-as-hoodlums-attack-anambra-community/

Just imagine oo cus non-indigene won ordinary landlords association elections.... see how they react and I'm sure the winner is the same ibo oo...hmmm

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by Zico5(m): 6:54am On Nov 08, 2023
Igbo against igbo. It's family business, stranger should do away.

1 Like

Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by TUTU147: 6:54am On Nov 08, 2023
This is bad,I am totally against this.So this division is real,non Indigenous people cannot hold any position in the community.My people should learn how to see every igbo man as one.This is unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by nairalanda1(m): 6:59am On Nov 08, 2023
jeromestarks:
Obi will soon release press statement.
If you know him , tell him not to contest for Presidency ever again ooo because, we don't want to hear that his baby voice ever again.

Is Obi the president of Nigeria? No

Is Obi the Inspector General, Minister of Defence, Minister of Interior, State Comissioner of Police? No.

Call the people in charge out, not someone that is not in charge.
Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by JohnAOne: 6:59am On Nov 08, 2023
AfghanEASTan.

2 Likes

Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by zionstaar75: 7:01am On Nov 08, 2023
MrCover:

this is just the beginning, very soon south east will be the worst region in nigeria. They will reap the fruits of wishing their country evil in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by Major1984(m): 7:01am On Nov 08, 2023
East is boiling like North East now

2 Likes

Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by clevermugu: 7:02am On Nov 08, 2023
this is very bad sad
Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by asanausana91: 7:03am On Nov 08, 2023
Nigeria senators don't care about that, there problem is Israel and Hamas war. The death of their fellow country men is seen as the killing of a rat but anything that touches Palestine is a direct attack on them. Shameless senators.
Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by KosiGee(m): 7:04am On Nov 08, 2023
oyeb15:
How I wish I can escape out of this country.

The day I set my foot on Europe, America or Canada even if I wont make Heaven again, my soul will be satisfied.

You can travel to any part of the world if you have plan yourself well. Be optimistic.
Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by Balkan(m): 7:04am On Nov 08, 2023
Food don ready for the pigs. You will see them flood the post like bees. Meanwhile their region has been taken over.
Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by Sheggy13(m): 7:13am On Nov 08, 2023
viodemus:
people should mature abeg. Get civilized. All igbos are indigenes of the SE.

Igbos should not overlook the prospects of external sabotage, Asari hand, hateful tribalist hand, or northern islamics plot against the east. Enemies everywhere, no dull.

Let us love ourselves in peace. Umu chineke.

As usual, you people never take responsibility for your actions and inactions. Always living in denial. It's always another tribe that's responsible for your woes. I'm surprised Yoruba name wasn't mentioned in this your list.

3 Likes

Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by id4sho(m): 7:14am On Nov 08, 2023
Leave indigenes to rule their land. Your own is to vote and support. This is what brings ''no man's land '' , ''we developed here''

Pakistan just expelled Afghanistans

1 Like

Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by Justiceleague1: 7:23am On Nov 08, 2023
zionstaar75:
this is just the beginning, very soon south east will be the worst region in nigeria. They will reap the fruits of wishing their country evil in Jesus name

Please keep the holy name of our Lord and saviour out of your evil and wickedness.

Whatever a man wishes others comes back to him in folds,good or bad
Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by LordCenturion(m): 7:25am On Nov 08, 2023
MrCover:

Where are Biafra soldiers and police when u need them

3 Likes

Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by viodemus: 7:25am On Nov 08, 2023
Sheggy13:

As usual, you people never take responsibility for your actions and inactions. Always living in denial. It's always another tribe that's responsible for your woes. I'm surprised Yoruba name wasn't mentioned in this your list.

in this case, the islamics sw headmaster was mentioned. it will be aloof to overlook those facts.
Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by Bhella5(m): 7:27am On Nov 08, 2023
Basic123:

Hmmm
As usual,they roped some external forces into the crime
Are you surprised? I'm not.

3 Likes

Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by Cantonese: 7:28am On Nov 08, 2023
That’s the second time this year within Iyi Owa and Idemmili communities.

Unfortunately cultism has strong roots in those areas, inspite of the heavy presence of the Navy between Uga and Odiekpe. Infact the navy has a checkpoint around Iyiowa axis.

Cultists have wreaked havoc already this year killling and maiming. They are used by some citizens of the communities to settle scores. These communities have several prominent citizens and trading is very prominent there.

Hopefully Gov Soludo can intervene in the matters of leadership of community associations, ensuring that there is peace all the time.
Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by gadgethead: 7:29am On Nov 08, 2023
Violence, destruction and arson is their forte. Imagine! Ordinary landlord association election!

4 Likes

Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by FashionCookie(f): 7:30am On Nov 08, 2023
God heal our land. 🙏🏽
Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by Afamed: 7:34am On Nov 08, 2023
In the last administration, they would have said, Fulani herdsmen attacked Anambra community.

Every lie , has an expiring date

3 Likes

Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by sameks08(m): 7:35am On Nov 08, 2023
tooth4tooth:
I don't support violence. But one of the thing I have learnt in this life is respect my host community.
. Many people don't understand that. You live in a community and want to stamps on your host is not done. Respect the land that feeds you as well as the indegenes. That is the way toward
Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by IamOrei(m): 7:35am On Nov 08, 2023
madridguy:
Our politicians have successful turned our darling country upside down. Empowering their thugs to cause mayhem and make life miserable for we the citizens.

Just imagines peoples properties being destroyed.

You blame this on politicians?
How do you reason?

1 Like

Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by Okpollo: 7:42am On Nov 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
Rip to the departed soul sad

East is no longer safe just like the northern part of Nigeria undecided.

The safest place to live right now in Nigeria is the SS and SW
There are more death by violence in the SW that the SE .
Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:46am On Nov 08, 2023
What the quest for power and material things cannot do to humans doesn't exist.Men would do anything,go any length these days to get whatever they want, even to the detriment of others.And the most basic root cause is SELFISHNESS.
All forms of SIN have their root here- from Lust with its offspring, sexual immorality,to covetousness,greed and so on.
Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:51am On Nov 08, 2023
They'll soon come up with how Tinubu sent those thugs grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Sentenced For Hanging On Moving Train / Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo / EFCC Hands Over Recovered ₦67.5 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.