Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel (720 Views)

G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian / Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel / President Biden Condems Hamas Attack On Israel, Pledges Support For Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel by November1857(m): 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2023
G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian Aid In Gaza

foreign ministers under the Group of Seven (G7) leading industrial democracies, on Wednesday said that they support withdrawal of humanitarian supports in Gaza and corridors.

The G-7 diplomats who refrained from calling for a ceasefire on the ongoing Israeli-Hamas war made their stand and support for Israel on Wednesday after intensive meetings in Tokyo, Japan, where they condemned Hamas and supported Israel’s right to self-defence.

AP reports that the ministers in a joint statement after the meeting said, "We stress the need for urgent action to address the deteriorating humanitarian crisis in Gaza... we support humanitarian pauses and corridors to facilitate urgently needed assistance, civilian movement, and the release of hostages."

The statement jointly issued by the U.S. Secretary of State, Antony Blinken and foreign ministers from Britain, Canada, France, Germany, Japan and Italy further stated that “All parties must allow unimpeded humanitarian support for civilians, including food, water, medical care, fuel and shelter, and access for humanitarian workers.”

The ministers further stated that the G7 is “working intensively to prevent the conflict from escalating further and spreading more widely,” and also using sanctions and other measures “to deny Hamas the ability to raise and use funds to carry out atrocities.”

They also condemned “the rise in extremist settler violence committed against Palestinians,” which according to them, is “unacceptable, undermines security in the West Bank, and threatens prospects for a lasting peace.”

https://saharareporters.com/2023/11/08/g-7-countries-meet-japan-announce-support-israel-pause-humanitarian-aid-gaza

3 Likes

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel by Francisayo(m): 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2023
Peace is all we want in the world

1 Like

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel by misreal(m): 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2023
Let terrorist supporters eat shit

3 Likes

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel by Emergingnation(m): 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2023
Yoruba Muslims will be pained at this sweet news.😁 grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel by Whalis: 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2023
I don't like revenge. But whenever I take it I do it in such a way that my victim is totally pulverised. I will never sleep with the fear of him revenging. I totally emasculate him. Eternal subjugation and dehumanisation.

5 Likes

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel by Shalommy(f): 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2023
Chaii... Abo...kiii won't like this! cheesy cheesy cheesy. All Bin laden followers must die!

2 Likes

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel by Emperormartin(m): 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2023
Whalis:
I don't like revenge. But whenever I take it I do it in such a way that my victim is totally pulverised. I will never sleep with the fear of him revenging. I totally emasculate him. Eternal subjugation and dehumanisation.
Isreal just taught the whole world how to fight Muslims terrorist in general

9 Likes

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel by Bethcomm: 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2023
After this war Hamas will learn a lesson that will serve them to next generation.
Now everyone is against them including their own Arab league because they started the war and have refused to back down, as we speak they're are still sending missiles to Israel though with minimal effect.
And you want the G7 to pity them.
Mtcheww.
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel by misreal(m): 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2023
After this war,terrorist will be careful with Israel.
Where is Iran that was making noise?

2 Likes

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel by ivolt: 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2023
They should have called for ceasefire with condition of hostage released.
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel by Blazebond(m): 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2023
The thing with retards is that the ability to think independently is zero,more deaths in Gaza is only going to increase extremism and create more radicals, Israels days of crying victim is over,the people now genuinely hate Jews and Israelis and Americans and I fear that they would face a series of terrorists actions in the years to come,the wars that you all think america and the weat will win for you will end up destroying you all.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel by Iamanoited: 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2023
ISRAEL IS RIGHTEOUS. HAMAS IS EVIL AND MUST BE DESTROYED.

1 Like

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel by Smitaro100(m): 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
Anything to tame Islamic terrorist is a welcome development, wish Nigerian Christians can start preaching eye for eye, boko boys, fulani herdsmen, etc. for dey think twice before dem operate.

Atleast m proud isreal remind dem say no be only dem get religious werey for blood..

jah be praised.. grin
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel by Uyi168: 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2023
Blazebond:
The thing with retards is that the ability to think independently is zero,more deaths in Gaza is only going to increase extremism and create more radicals, Israels days of crying victim is over,the people now genuinely hate Jews and Israelis and Americans and I fear that they would face a series of terrorists actions in the years to come,the wars that you all think america and the weat will win for you will end up destroying you all.
isreal has never cried victim. They know what to do and how to get it done. They know how to deal with these terrorist, and this time around, doing it decisively.

you Muslims have always hated the Jews. it's what they preach everytime in your mosques.

and u, stop crying. it's only getting started.

(1) (Reply)

The Pessimistic Seun / Russia Calls On Britain, France & Us "to Stop Non-selective Use Of Force / Sultan Of Brunei To Sentence Muslim And Non-muslim Who Celebrate Xmas Openly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.