Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,604 members, 7,851,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:50 PM

Secondary School Teacher Arrested For ‘raping Two Girls’ In Ogun - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Secondary School Teacher Arrested For ‘raping Two Girls’ In Ogun (26919 Views)

American Girl, 17, Charged With Raping Two Boys Aged 10 And 14 / Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man / 72-Year-Old Man Caught Raping Two Primary School Children In Osogbo Osun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Teacher Arrested For ‘raping Two Girls’ In Ogun by Somilat: 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2023
Dybala11:

Even if the girls had consented to the affair, as far as they are underaged, then it's still rape.
No it is NOT. That is Anglo-Saxon puritanist bullshit. you dumb fool. Stop the colonialist shit.
Re: Secondary School Teacher Arrested For ‘raping Two Girls’ In Ogun by Marynwachukwu21(f): 11:10am On Nov 12, 2023
He's so stupid, I wonder what he'll teaching the students in the class.
Re: Secondary School Teacher Arrested For ‘raping Two Girls’ In Ogun by Dybala11(m): 6:52pm On Nov 12, 2023
Somilat:
No it is NOT. That is Anglo-Saxon puritanist bullshit. you dumb fool. Stop the colonialist shit.
You're the dumb fool Mr Paedophile, no wonder you don't see anything wrong with having sex with 12 year olds. Say na colonialist shit.
Re: Secondary School Teacher Arrested For ‘raping Two Girls’ In Ogun by Somilat: 8:01am On Nov 15, 2023
Dybala11:

You're the dumb fool Mr Paedophile, no wonder you don't see anything wrong with having sex with 12 year olds. Say na colonialist shit.
I'm not a pedo. You're slandering me. I'm making a record of this.
Re: Secondary School Teacher Arrested For ‘raping Two Girls’ In Ogun by Dybala11(m): 3:17am On Nov 19, 2023
Somilat:

I'm not a pedo. You're slandering me. I'm making a record of this.
Why are you making a case for people that are having carnal knowledge of underage girls then?
It's either you're engaging in it already or you're yet to engage in it but will gladly do that if given the opportunity. 🙄
Re: Secondary School Teacher Arrested For ‘raping Two Girls’ In Ogun by Somilat: 3:16am On Nov 26, 2023
Dybala11:

Why are you making a case for people that are having carnal knowledge of underage girls then?
It's either you're engaging in it already or you're yet to engage in it but will gladly do that if given the opportunity. 🙄
So lawyers who defend murderers are waiting to murder people?
Re: Secondary School Teacher Arrested For ‘raping Two Girls’ In Ogun by Akoasi: 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2023
Winner444:
Serves him right

Every Nigerian ought to own a portion of the Federal Capital Territory. Abuja is our common heritage as Nigerian citizens.

The good thing is, Land no cost for Abuja, Na you wan buy am for Maitama. Even sef, Land no even cost for Maitama, Na you no buy am on time.

For as low as 800k, you can become a Landlord in Abuja. Don't take my word for it, you can click this LINK to see for yourself.
Rule 6 broken... he is a scammer too

Moderators: olawalebabs, Richiez, Fynestboi, seun, udobest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11-Year-Old Saanmoiyol Orbunde Declared Missing In Benue State (Photos) / NNPC:trial Of Treasury Looters To Begin Soon - Buhari / Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.