Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out (39232 Views)

Body Needs Food N Rest – Yemi Alade Cries Out / I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals / They Are Serving Me Puff Puff And Ice Cream In My Dream - Yemi Alade Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by henryadex(m): 8:37am On Nov 09, 2023
God said there is time for everything under the sun
English ppl say make hay while the sun shines
You have your life to live but don't bit your fingers in the end

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Austineva(m): 8:37am On Nov 09, 2023
Yemi my crush! Come make I marry you biko, You have always bn on my eye.
And as a hardcore Igbo Biafran I will care for you like no other and seeing that you still have Igbo Biafran blood, we are absolutely good to go and our marriage will be superb/ made in Heaven especially now that Biafra is about to come
I over love Yemi❤️

1 Like

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Beverlyjean(f): 8:37am On Nov 09, 2023
And johny mist have been taken by now
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by udemzyudex(m): 8:38am On Nov 09, 2023
I pity the man wey go marry her.

1 Like

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:38am On Nov 09, 2023
Solofresh2:
So what do you want us to do for you now
Marry you

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by FireUpNow(m): 8:38am On Nov 09, 2023
Your family and close friends love you so they expected you to get married and have your own kids. But I am sure no one is pressurizing you to be bleeping some guys codesly.

1 Like

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Omobude244: 8:39am On Nov 09, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
At age 34 which is not even ur real age, u are still looking for the right partner
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:40am On Nov 09, 2023
Thundafireseun:
grin
My only celebrity crush

I love you girl

Taah! Get away you. How dare you? Can't you see that I have her pictures on my Screensaver?

1 Like

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by clearcrystal: 8:41am On Nov 09, 2023
It's normal to be pressured to get married from your family. The question is do you have any serious suitor?
If yes, you need not waste more time if you so desire to get married. Age is no longer on your side Yemi, giving birth at old age is not the best. Ladies who give birth early slays forever.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by jrusky(m): 8:43am On Nov 09, 2023
Biko don't marry you hear? By the time you reach Kemi Oluloyo age you will understand the damage you have done to yourself by allowing your status to make you outlived marital market value and become non essential marital commodity then turn to a Tiger fighting everyone out of loneliness frustration.

Your eyes go soon clear....
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by RichAbujaGuy: 8:43am On Nov 09, 2023
Babe should had locked down Rich Guy Ricky Rozay for marriage a few yrs ago. Anyway she probably belongs to the game. 😉

1 Like

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Confirm4real(m): 8:44am On Nov 09, 2023
Marriage isn't for everybody...

Some inside already want to run away life no balance.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Gerrard59(m): 8:46am On Nov 09, 2023
Sofistcatdmoron:
Marriage is not compulsory
But try to have a kid or two

The best environment for raising children is a two-parent household. Single parenting does more harm to the trio: single parent, child(ren) and society.

BTW, is marriage only for procreation? What about companionship? shocked

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by IPG25(m): 8:47am On Nov 09, 2023
Take ur time 8n ur findings don't let pressure mournt u down
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Fiscus105(m): 8:48am On Nov 09, 2023
Or
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by DCmaverick(m): 8:48am On Nov 09, 2023
Com lets hv kids together bt we wn't marry o, jus to hv kids cus me i dn't want to marry either
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:48am On Nov 09, 2023
where's Johnny?
cool

1 Like

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Inyaky(f): 8:49am On Nov 09, 2023
Yemi don't let anyone put you under pressure, marriage does not guarantee happiness,

3 Likes

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by finallybusy: 8:49am On Nov 09, 2023
She’s old enough. She has a collection of suitors. She should pick the best husband not the best boyfriend out of all.
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Fiscus105(m): 8:49am On Nov 09, 2023
Madam tell us u re tactically advertising ur wares for prospective buyers.

Meanwhile, I will advise u to lower ur specs, .......for right men full everywhere, ur pocket andnd fame are the impediments to ur inability to be called married woman now.
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Menclothing: 8:50am On Nov 09, 2023
You 40 plus at age 30-40 u saw men who are intrested in you and u shun them

At this age na luck remain for u oooo
You didn’t make A Whol the sun shine
But man no be God anything can happen pray and God will do it
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Kaido: 8:50am On Nov 09, 2023
Fine tomboy

1 Like

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Officialmrt: 8:51am On Nov 09, 2023
Ohibenemma:
Better get married before your new track will be:

Ding dong! Ding dong! Says the clock
What you have to do, do quick!

Please, does the above sound like I'm putting her under pressure? I truly hope not.
You no well... grin grin
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by erai30(m): 8:54am On Nov 09, 2023
Someone should tell her that menopause is real grin
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Tremple8v: 8:54am On Nov 09, 2023
Why not marry the person wey dey knack you right now.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Mosba: 8:56am On Nov 09, 2023
Don't bow to the pressure, waste another 5 more years jor

1 Like

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by benardtotti(m): 8:57am On Nov 09, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
[/b][/i]
Nicely said but nevertheless we need to try someone.

When it is not bread you are tasting ? Please don't give her bad advice . With the way the world is right now and the sob stories from her colleagues in the industry let her take her time and find the right person with God's favor.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by gigabyte13: 8:57am On Nov 09, 2023
Pressured abi shame don dey catch you
At what age....??
Una go get official and unofficial age...
Mama getaaaaaattttt
Husband don dey hungry you
You come dey use style throw lamba
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Adewale1603(m): 8:57am On Nov 09, 2023
After the age of 30, and if you're still yet unmarried. I don't take those people in that category serious again.

1 Like

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Menclothing: 8:58am On Nov 09, 2023
Looking for my Jonny

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by BNLR(m): 8:59am On Nov 09, 2023
Low-key or high key

Yemi, I can be your best plug oo. It is just a click away

www.micomfortevents.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Ali Baba "President Buhari Cannot Take Decisive Actions" / Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question / Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.