Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out (39168 Views)

Body Needs Food N Rest – Yemi Alade Cries Out / I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals / They Are Serving Me Puff Puff And Ice Cream In My Dream - Yemi Alade Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:04am On Nov 09, 2023
Popular Nigerian singer, Yemi Alade, has expressed her feelings about the pressure she receives from her family and friends to get married.

The singer, during her latest interview with Cool FM, lamented that she is under pressure to marry and have children.

While subtly refuting the viral reports of her marriage to her manager, Alade stated: “People often get married, especially towards the end of every year. I’m not feeling pressured. When the time is right, it will happen.

“Family pressure is a challenging thing to resist because it’s coming from the people I respect and look up to, insisting that I should get married. However, I believe that if they genuinely have my best interests at heart, they will be patient with me because finding the right partner is more crucial than just getting married.

“But beyond that, I don’t think anyone should rush into making the wrong decision of being with the wrong partner.”

DAILY POST

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:08am On Nov 09, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
"...because finding the right partner is more crucial than just getting married."

Nicely said but nevertheless we need to try someone.

109 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by NaijaCover(m): 8:10am On Nov 09, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by illicit(m): 8:12am On Nov 09, 2023
If she go marry fellow celeb hmmmm....

🤕

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Abrah20: 8:16am On Nov 09, 2023
You should Ma.

Every Nigerian ought to own a portion of the Federal Capital Territory. Abuja is our common heritage as Nigerian citizens.

The good thing is, Land no cost for Abuja, Na you wan buy am for Maitama. Even sef, Land no even cost for Maitama, Na you no buy am on time.

For as low as 800k, you can become a Landlord in Abuja. Don't take my word for it, you can click this LINK to see for yourself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Quest7777: 8:24am On Nov 09, 2023
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Solofresh2: 8:26am On Nov 09, 2023
So what do you want us to do for you now
Marry you

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by SmilingImabong: 8:30am On Nov 09, 2023
grin
Yemi never still see johnny?
She still looking for Johnny.

165 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by ATEAMS: 8:34am On Nov 09, 2023
Indeed ...

That's the society we live in ...

You live by the system...or get castrated

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Thundafireseun: 8:34am On Nov 09, 2023
grin
My only celebrity crush

I love you girl

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by CooldipoMPS: 8:34am On Nov 09, 2023
grin

stylish announcing she is ready to accept or consider applications. Spinsterhood has a short span before loneliness and the wish to have a family of your own becomes insupressible!

We are all human afterall wink

126 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Fuckyoumod: 8:34am On Nov 09, 2023
Yes, Yemi is beautiful and famous with good banging body.
She get money yes, but like it or not, she be evening news paper. Yemi done expire!

Nothing remain for that body again.
At this level, only gold diggers would settle for her. The beauty and sweetness of a lady is in her youth, 18 - 25 years. Yet, that gender won't listen.

Young girls my advice is simple, if you plan on getting married, marry early. Don't waste away your sweetness and youthfulness. forget and stop the plenty shakara, settle down and thank me later.

But if you don't intend to get married, please don't let anybody pressure you into marriage. You don't need it.

Just they enjoy your life dey go. Nothing do you.
But I hope you don't join the men are scum gang, motivational speaker for young girls and feminist movement??

Marriage is not for everybody.

127 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by hisexcellency34: 8:34am On Nov 09, 2023
Yemi, See better rich, handsome husband here. Should I link you guys up?

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Ebukamatth(m): 8:34am On Nov 09, 2023
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Tolumiide: 8:34am On Nov 09, 2023
She's just 34 years old according to Wikipedia, she's still very young, in fact, she's too young for such responsibility.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by lsoul: 8:35am On Nov 09, 2023
grin using style to tell men, she is single and ready for marriage why didnt she say this when she was on top chart. now market has fallen , like naira to dollar

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Anthony0094(m): 8:35am On Nov 09, 2023
u
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by adesegun121(m): 8:35am On Nov 09, 2023
Lobatan
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by bigdammyj: 8:35am On Nov 09, 2023
Noted.
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by kingthreat(m): 8:35am On Nov 09, 2023
Her family is right. They are scared that with the way things are going she will end up a feministic single mum like her colleagues in the industry i.e Tiwa Savage, etc. If she wasn't a celebrity, she would have gotten married by now.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by SadiqBabaSani: 8:35am On Nov 09, 2023
Your life your choices

1 Like

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by gentposh: 8:35am On Nov 09, 2023
How much did she pay for this advert?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Ohibenemma(m): 8:35am On Nov 09, 2023
Better get married before your new track will be:

Ding dong! Ding dong! Says the clock
What you have to do, do quick!

Please, does the above sound like I'm putting her under pressure? I truly hope not.

6 Likes

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Obakoolex(m): 8:35am On Nov 09, 2023
Awwwn.....my only female celebrity crush!

I don't know why I love her so much, cos I really do❤️
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Blaze14k: 8:36am On Nov 09, 2023
Mam I think you are getting really old you should get married,, my crush dat year

2 Likes

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by DropsMic(m): 8:36am On Nov 09, 2023
Lol. Dey play
Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by BrickDevo: 8:36am On Nov 09, 2023
Please get married

2 Likes

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by KennethEnyi(m): 8:36am On Nov 09, 2023
You Wey don expire?🤣
U don miss ur window babe u b old cargo now...

8 Likes

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:37am On Nov 09, 2023
Marriage is not compulsory
But try to have a kid or two

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out by yesloaded: 8:37am On Nov 09, 2023
It's not advisable to get married under pressure

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo On Tiwa Savage Sextape: Any Fan, Friend, Ex Supporting You Is Fake / Stephanie Okereke Steps Out With Her Husband In Mix And Match Prints / Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.