Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Will You Take 50 Billion And Never To Contact Your Siblings Anymore? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Will You Take 50 Billion And Never To Contact Your Siblings Anymore? (108 Views)

How To Contact Customer Support Service In AFK Arena In 2022 / I Need To Contact Thjis Man Very Urgent / Two Siblings Died In Akwa Ibom On Their Way Coming Back From Night Vigil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Take 50 Billion And Never To Contact Your Siblings Anymore? by Ybholy(m): 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2023
Will you take 50 Billion and never to contact your siblings anymore?

Re: Will You Take 50 Billion And Never To Contact Your Siblings Anymore? by LeakedAngel(m): 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ybholy:
Will you take 50 Billion and never to contact your siblings anymore?
Who would do that? I mean, who wouldn't take that? Do you know what 50 billion is? Omo... Make siblings dey their dey bikonu

2 Likes

Re: Will You Take 50 Billion And Never To Contact Your Siblings Anymore? by Ybholy(m): 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2023
r231, Freiburger

Can I get wider audience? ๐Ÿค”
Re: Will You Take 50 Billion And Never To Contact Your Siblings Anymore? by Ybholy(m): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2023
LeakedAngel:
Who would do that? I mean, who wouldn't take that? Do you know what 50 billion is? Omo... Make siblings dey their dey bikonu

Easier said ๐Ÿ˜‚

I canโ€™t do this man. I donโ€™t think I can ever.
Re: Will You Take 50 Billion And Never To Contact Your Siblings Anymore? by izuch(m): 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2023
Life.!! undecided
Re: Will You Take 50 Billion And Never To Contact Your Siblings Anymore? by Ybholy(m): 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2023
izuch:
Life.!! undecided

What will you do,?
Re: Will You Take 50 Billion And Never To Contact Your Siblings Anymore? by akwesenana: 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2023
What if they die from heartbreak upon hearing that you rejected the money?

1 Like

Re: Will You Take 50 Billion And Never To Contact Your Siblings Anymore? by Ybholy(m): 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2023
akwesenana:
What if they die from heartbreak upon hearing that you rejected the money?

Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

Na so your siblings weak? Abi na only one u get? ๐Ÿ˜‚

(1) (Reply)

The Best Examples And Showcases Of Successful Apps And How To Learn From Them / Guest Posting On Searchglobal.co.uk: A Guide For SEO Professionals / Onlyprofits Ai Review: โš ๏ธ (the Truth Exposed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.