Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

Moshood Adisa Olabisi Ajala - The Famous Globetrotter - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moshood Adisa Olabisi Ajala - The Famous Globetrotter (32378 Views)

31 Roads In Lagos And The Famous Nigerians They Were Named After / 31 Roads In Lagos And The Famous Nigerians They Were Named After / Meet Ajala The Traveller: A Nigerian Traveller Who Toured The World On A Vespa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moshood Adisa Olabisi Ajala - The Famous Globetrotter by PHAYOL81: 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
Great insights into his chronicles. He saw all he could but yet, NOBODY CAN AND HAS EVER BEEN ABLE TO SEE IT ALL.
Rest on Legend, you lived an unforgettable life

1 Like

Re: Moshood Adisa Olabisi Ajala - The Famous Globetrotter by tianshie(m): 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2023
Dittodat:
I dated his most beautiful daughter years back. Beautiful, B. She ended marrying a super star.
You know who I'm talking about if you know her.i won't mention name. grin

Bankole?
Re: Moshood Adisa Olabisi Ajala - The Famous Globetrotter by oyeb15: 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2023
His life turned sour when his mother died. He married a white lady and forget his Nigeria wife. When his life turned around, d oyinbo wife left with her kids and his abandoned Nigeria wife took care of him till he died in Lagos.

Invest at home even if u think you will never come back to Nigeria again.

Invest at home so you won't regret when Canada use you finish and send u back home.

2 Likes

Re: Moshood Adisa Olabisi Ajala - The Famous Globetrotter by tianshie(m): 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2023
zoedew:
He died ragged and wretched! The Alhaja that cooked free "obokun" for him still lives and fresh! Men must learn to live right! #faworaja

Which Alhaja?
Re: Moshood Adisa Olabisi Ajala - The Famous Globetrotter by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2023
AJALA TRAVELLED TO MOST COUNTRIES THAT SOME PILOTS HAVEN'T BEEN TO.

1 Like

Re: Moshood Adisa Olabisi Ajala - The Famous Globetrotter by fredoooooo: 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ajala travel ... all over the world .
Re: Moshood Adisa Olabisi Ajala - The Famous Globetrotter by Lanre1st(m): 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2023
Emmastan291:
Pray for Imo and Kogi State tomorrow

May all the candidates lose 😍 😍
Re: Moshood Adisa Olabisi Ajala - The Famous Globetrotter by bobchigar(m): 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Ajala is greater than ojukwu

Trouble dey sleep you won wake ham?
Re: Moshood Adisa Olabisi Ajala - The Famous Globetrotter by gabbasin(m): 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
He later die a pauper. Ask Sikiru Ayinde Barrister in "ojojumo l'ongbe bukata wa"
Re: Moshood Adisa Olabisi Ajala - The Famous Globetrotter by finallybusy: 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
I will read this later. The news has no importance to my life.
Re: Moshood Adisa Olabisi Ajala - The Famous Globetrotter by ToyinDipo(m): 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ajala travel, so he was around till 99.
Re: Moshood Adisa Olabisi Ajala - The Famous Globetrotter by lomprico(m): 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2023
Buhari's role model
Re: Moshood Adisa Olabisi Ajala - The Famous Globetrotter by Oladhips(m): 11:03pm On Nov 10, 2023
So na d real ajala the traveler be this cry

Never knew it was so recent..

1 Like

Re: Moshood Adisa Olabisi Ajala - The Famous Globetrotter by sweetkev(m): 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2023
oyeb15:
His life turned sour when his mother died. He married a white lady and forget his Nigeria wife. When his life turned around, d oyinbo wife left with her kids and his abandoned Nigeria wife took care of him till he died in Lagos.

Invest at home even if u think you will never come back to Nigeria again.

Invest at home so you won't regret when Canada use you finish and send u back home.
This Canada thing got me laughing grin

1 Like

Re: Moshood Adisa Olabisi Ajala - The Famous Globetrotter by Dathrone(f): 5:53am On Nov 11, 2023
That is to say
Re: Moshood Adisa Olabisi Ajala - The Famous Globetrotter by Enemyofpeace: 6:25am On Nov 11, 2023
bosschinalu:
Make I no talk about Ajala
what did he did?
Re: Moshood Adisa Olabisi Ajala - The Famous Globetrotter by pacespot(m): 10:31am On Nov 11, 2023
grin this Ajala guy, his face did not disappoint, he looked like someone that enjoys partying a lot
Re: Moshood Adisa Olabisi Ajala - The Famous Globetrotter by Midex88(m): 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
What a great man,I met this great man one one around 1987 in dosumu Lagos island, when everyone around we're shouting and praising,,,ajala travelled all over the world,,, I was humbled by the humility of this courageous gentle man,, couldn't believe then that he was actually the great man that did that, rest on great man,,,, legend,,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves / Excitement As Lagosians Ride A Metro For The First Time / The Poor State Of Umuahia/lkwuano-lkot Ekpene Road (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.