Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Dele Olojede Wins McNulty Prize Worth 16 Million Naira - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dele Olojede Wins McNulty Prize Worth 16 Million Naira (6458 Views)

Wole Soyinka Receiving The Nobel Prize In 1986 (picture) / Two Nigerians Nominated For 2015 Caine Prize For African Writing / Dele Momodu Presents Write The Future Competition- N5million For Grabs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Olojede Wins McNulty Prize Worth 16 Million Naira by sheyguy: 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I think it's best to ignore those kind of people.

I can flood this thread with Yoruba winners within the past 3 months, but again, let's celebrate "Nigerian" honoraries grin. Jealousy will not let them hear word.

right
Re: Dele Olojede Wins McNulty Prize Worth 16 Million Naira by Sagamite(m): 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2011
afam4eva:

Thumbs up Dele Olojede.

You see that's why it's good to be Yoruba. Pls if you guys get you share of the money for just being Yoruba, just halla me.

Abi o!

The awards they get from being Yoruba I would like to see.
Re: Dele Olojede Wins McNulty Prize Worth 16 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2011
Sagamite:

Abi o!

The awards they get from being Yoruba I would like to see.

LOL you and arsenec wan start una wahala again? grin

There's no award for being Yoruba sha.
Re: Dele Olojede Wins McNulty Prize Worth 16 Million Naira by mbulela: 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2011
Redman44:

I hope Dele Olojede will pump this 16 Million Naira into his ailing Media Empire ( 234Next.com and The Next Newspapers ). Is the print copy of The Next Newspapers still circulating in Nigeria? I am not on Nigeria, so can someone do some confirmation for me? I will appreciate it. I am happy for Mr Olojede. He is a great Pressman.
NEXT has stop production of its print copies.
strictly online for lack of financial viability.
Re: Dele Olojede Wins McNulty Prize Worth 16 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2011
the biggest fools on nairaland
ileke idi
eko ile
ystranger
bluetooth
rhino.dms and other Yoruba bigots. Hyprocrites. That's what you are. To start with, today of all days where Yoruba issues topped the headlines for negativity starting with tinubu to ogun state schools to girls being violated in Yoruba land and some eedoits like this slowpokes are already spewing rubbish because a Yoruba man won a prize. What baffles me the most is that when they talk, you wud think that they are among the Yoruba elites only to find out that they are the ajegunle prostitutes lastma agberoes who because they are privileged to gain cheap access to the internet misuse the anonymity of the internet.fools
Re: Dele Olojede Wins McNulty Prize Worth 16 Million Naira by Nymphnode(m): 3:24am On Oct 28, 2011
Weldone Mr Dele
Re: Dele Olojede Wins McNulty Prize Worth 16 Million Naira by sheyguy: 3:40am On Oct 28, 2011
lucenzo:

the biggest fools on nairaland
ileke idi
eko ile
ystranger
bluetooth
rhino.dms and other Yoruba bigots. Hyprocrites. That's what you are. To start with, today of all days where Yoruba issues topped the headlines for negativity starting with tinubu to ogun state schools to girls being violated in Yoruba land and some eedoits like this slowpokes are already spewing rubbish because a Yoruba man won a prize. What baffles me the most is that when they talk, you wud think that they are among the Yoruba elites only to find out that they are the ajegunle LovePeddlers lastma agberoes who because they are privileged to gain cheap access to the internet misuse the anonymity of the internet.fools

At least it is still considered news, we all know some part of our beloved country where such occurrences aren't considered news it is just part of their life, i guess.
Re: Dele Olojede Wins McNulty Prize Worth 16 Million Naira by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 28, 2011
another ignoramus. tell me a place in nigeria that is free of vices. it's only in Yoruba land that everything works right. hyprocrites.
Re: Dele Olojede Wins McNulty Prize Worth 16 Million Naira by GoldCircle: 9:50am On Oct 28, 2011
Let him use the money to open up another media house (just like next) and then in another 3-4yrs the company will go bankrupt!
Re: Dele Olojede Wins McNulty Prize Worth 16 Million Naira by Ayowumie(m): 9:56am On Oct 28, 2011
Nigerians and tribalism.

Since, we don't seem to to reflect the oneness of the all the tribes, I guess the alternative will be to follow the advice of Saduana of Sokoto, Ahmadu Bello "Do not let us forget our differences, let us realise and identify that we are different and with this realization, we are forge ahead as a group whose oneness is built as a result of the realization of their differences and uniqueness" - paraphrase

Congrats to Dele Olojede
Re: Dele Olojede Wins McNulty Prize Worth 16 Million Naira by gratiaeo(m): 10:00am On Oct 28, 2011
[color=#990000][/color] i believe that is all what we need in this country
Re: Dele Olojede Wins McNulty Prize Worth 16 Million Naira by enomakos(m): 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2011
oga dele i want my share oooooooooooooo
Re: Dele Olojede Wins McNulty Prize Worth 16 Million Naira by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2011
enomakos:

oga dele i want my share oooooooooooooo

Go and win something tongue
Re: Dele Olojede Wins McNulty Prize Worth 16 Million Naira by Ybutterfly: 3:35pm On Oct 28, 2011
^^^^^^^^^g00d for him^^^^^^

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Story: Boobs Passion(18+) / The Story Of A Deadly Cult Boy / -shadow Of Love-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.