Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,531 members, 7,837,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave (44617 Views)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by isabi2lof: 12:45am On Nov 12, 2023
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by agentarcher(m): 2:21am On Nov 12, 2023
Modern women will always seek to find issues where there are none.
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by neighbourhud: 2:28am On Nov 12, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:
Isn't that what you women want.

I tire o!

What do that gender ever want?
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by myrates: 3:23am On Nov 12, 2023
Lightieness:
Wetin women want sef?
Confused gender
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by okoroemeka(m): 5:05am On Nov 12, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:
Isn't that what you women want.
are you sure they even know what they want
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by multibalotel: 5:16am On Nov 12, 2023
What do women want
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Zooposki(f): 5:42am On Nov 12, 2023
That’s what most women go through na. In addition to all the household chores they still have to go to work, and men have the audacity to complain that the wife is no longer the same. She is just simply tired.

1 Like

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by DJInfluence: 6:11am On Nov 12, 2023
This story just want to see how people react. Me I no go react. Na waste of time.
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by KIDfurniture(m): 6:49am On Nov 12, 2023
I feel sorry for the poor husband. He will surely die young. This woman is mocking the man here & trying to bring in more women to convert their husbands to slaves. Lol.

No woman on earth can make me do what I don’t want to do.. only my mother can.. ur wife is ur wife today ; tomorrow she can become ur worst enemy.

Rubyjade:
From DM

1 Like

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Basicend: 8:42am On Nov 12, 2023
fnep2smooth:
I just dey imagine the man, poor man.

Give the man 10 years with this capacity, I rest my statement

He is in the grace sir. . After his ancestors. .

And this noisy and curny wife of his jumps to another prick. .
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by chachanga: 9:34am On Nov 12, 2023
That you have sense and conscience says so much about you too.
Take inventory of everything and subject them to a schedule that you will fill in for him when he's off to work.
Let him come to see you've done some things to relieve him. And keep talking to him about his obsessive compulsive leanings.
The whole concept of him not being able to "withstand a mess" etc etc shouldn't go as far as jeopardizing life and health.
Enjoy your beautiful home.
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by nairamaniac: 10:58am On Nov 12, 2023
I keep telling people this "marriage is serious business".

The moment responsible people get married, the more serious they should become with life and their family.

It's was because of tooooo much fun within the house that Davido lost Ifeanyi, let that sink in.

If fun wants to even come up, let it come up in an organised way, which finally still makes the fun become serious.
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by queenblossom(f): 11:25am On Nov 12, 2023
Rubyjade:
From DM

I swear you are maaad. Your head no correct at all. You don't even know what you want in life

4 Likes

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Hamachi(f): 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2023
CSTRR:

Have you met my sister?
She is a catch.

Best graduating student na play?
Their children no fit dull.
Yet she cannot manufacture chalk mtcheeew.
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by jaytime(m): 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2023
What do women want in this life sef?
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by 123papas(m): 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2023
Divorce him
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by lavylilly: 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2023
123papas:
Divorce him
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by benjyyyyy07: 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2023
No feminist complain they all left the group chat.
The brotherhood isn't proud of him as a brethren
voltron14:
Your head no correct.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Rubyjade: 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2023
cheesy
benjyyyyy07:
No feminist complain they all left the group chat.
The brotherhood isn't proud of him as a brethren
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by excellentj4teal(m): 1:58am On Dec 26, 2023
pongwa:
good wife!

Who are the people using nairaland sef

You strayed down here and that's why you're asking s!lly question. Can your father afford the cost of buying Nigeria data and not to talk of getting enough data to browse abroad? No! And that's why you're asking who uses Nairaland.
Disclaimer! I am your father's mate and it's the discussion you're to have a point.
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by pongwa(m): 7:03am On Dec 26, 2023
excellentj4teal:

You strayed down here and that's why you're asking s!lly question. Can your father afford the cost of buying Nigeria data and not to talk of getting enough data to browse abroad? No! And that's why you're asking who uses Nairaland.
Disclaimer! I am your father's mate and it's the discussion you're to have a point.
My father doesn't use NL because he is too old for it. I am a father myself so I don't think you are in your right senses to refer to yourself as old enough to be my father. I don't know what you think you have to have been puffed up like that poor man. Keep your opinion to yourself
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by HugeElephant(f): 10:11am On Dec 26, 2023
pongwa:

My father doesn't use NL because he is too old for it. I am a father myself so I don't think you are in your right senses to refer to yourself as old enough to be my father. I don't know what you think you have to have been puffed up like that poor man. Keep your opinion to yourself
grin grin
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by excellentj4teal(m): 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2023
pongwa:

Anybody at the puberty age can be a father so don't give me the bullsh!t that you're a father as well. I am still your father's mate though I am more exposed and enlightened than him which is why I use Nairaland and he doesn't. Greet him for me when you meet him and tell him I said hi. Nairaland is an opinionated platform and not for one product of a failed society to be putting people in check when he should've just raised his own opinion.
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by pongwa(m): 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2023
excellentj4teal:

Anybody at the puberty age can be a father so don't give me the bullsh!t that you're a father as well. I am still your father's mate though I am more exposed and enlightened than him which is why I use Nairaland and he doesn't. Greet him for me when you meet him and tell him I said hi. Nairaland is an opinionated platform and not for one product of a failed society to be putting people in check when he should've just raised his own opinion.
now I see you are raving mad, very soon you will still roam the street of wherever continent you are presently. Mention me again and perish

Enlightened my foot
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by SAMBARRY: 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2023
Rubyjade:
From DM
you're a fool and I hope those who know the value of your husband snatch him away from you.

Anyway if you are tired of him drop his phone number on NL.oponu
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by benjyyyyy07: 1:07am On Dec 29, 2023
It's just a lady thats complaining too, but you chose to be blind to that. Just rest
Magnoliaa:

Can yall even stop with this faux-gotcha you think you're having? Ki lo n se gbogbo yin?

So one man, JUST ONE MAN out of thousands that is doing housework to the point of turning his ONE wife off is now the reason why y'all are saying you can never satisfy women?

Meanwhile I can bring you countless of stories of women who appreciated their men putting in equal or greater amount of time into housework.

Infact, I said I didn't know what to comment because this is an EXCEPTION I've never come across before.

Men need no excuse before they're being insensitive lazy bodies to their partners, and guys never needed any justification for not satisfying their wives. The fact is a greater number of women DO appreciate their husbands being hands-on and taking care of household chores.

Instead of you people to focus on the individual case that this is, and to try to address how an 'overindulgence' in housework can lead to a loss of intimacy between couples, you're choosing to call women out. Like being "housework-holic" is no different from being a workaholic, and the former can easily affect relationships just as much as the latter.
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Magnoliaa(f): 8:38am On Dec 29, 2023
benjyyyyy07:
It's just a lady thats complaining too, but you chose to be blind to that. Just rest

Don't you need it more?

Because I saw you'd commented on this thread in November, yet you came back here to quote me for whatever reason. You should find rest and peace for your own soul; start the New Year on a clean slate.
Re: HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave by Rubyjade: 8:29pm On Jan 06
shocked
SAMBARRY:
you're a fool and I hope those who know the value of your husband snatch him away from you.

Anyway if you are tired of him drop his phone number on NL.oponu

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. / Man Logs In For His Virtual Court Divorce Proceedings While In Bed With His Wife / My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.