Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,852 members, 7,855,522 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

My Edmi Hd21 Prepaid Meter Has Factory Faults - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / My Edmi Hd21 Prepaid Meter Has Factory Faults (730 Views)

Help! My Prepaid Meter Is Showing A Spanner Icon. / Please Help With My Conlog Prepaid Meter / I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Edmi Hd21 Prepaid Meter Has Factory Faults by Ikorodurealtor: 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
Hello.
Please does anyone know how I can reach EDMI HD21 office or get their contact information?

Their prepaid meter was installed in my place on Thursday 2nd November 2023 and by Friday 3rd November 2023, the meter refused to supply light inside my premises.

I contacted Ikeja electric and their technician says the meter has factory issues.

Can anyone assist me with EDMI HD21 office address or phone number so they can come and uninstall the meter to get it fixed.

Re: My Edmi Hd21 Prepaid Meter Has Factory Faults by LoudlyMouthed: 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2023
Hi,
Were you able to get a solution?
Ikorodurealtor:
Hello.
Please does anyone know how I can reach EDMI HD21 office or get their contact information?

Their prepaid meter was installed in my place on Thursday 2nd November 2023 and by Friday 3rd November 2023, the meter refused to supply light inside my premises.

I contacted Ikeja electric and their technician says the meter has factory issues.

Can anyone assist me with EDMI HD21 office address or phone number so they can come and uninstall the meter to get it fixed.

Re: My Edmi Hd21 Prepaid Meter Has Factory Faults by Ikorodurealtor: 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2023
LoudlyMouthed:
Hi,
Were you able to get a solution?

Yes sir.
I kept disturbing Ikeja electric with calls/emails till they got me a solution.

It wasn't funny because I was without power till this whole issue was sorted.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Samsung A52s 5G For Sale / Dell Latitude D600 / Get Better Result At Work Using Voip,pabx And Notestaker.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.