Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,966 members, 7,845,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

I Got Fresh Human Head, Hands From Cleric – Suspect - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Got Fresh Human Head, Hands From Cleric – Suspect (25558 Views)

Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) / Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State / 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Fresh Human Head, Hands From Cleric – Suspect by falogen: 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2023
OPICANTO2223:

Ask oduduwpigs oooo. If on gun point, I am commanded to chose between carrying drugs outside or cutting human head(with blood, limbs and genitals) for ritual, I will chose drug. Though I will never do any of the two.

It's in their teaching. Try read Hadith and Koran, you will shiver

Can you give us some references to back this claim that Quran and Hadith encourage this acts?
Re: I Got Fresh Human Head, Hands From Cleric – Suspect by blueAgent(m): 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2023
SisterAnn:
Are you telling me? I never go out without protection.

; grin > grin grin grin

You won drop their IGR?

1 Like

Re: I Got Fresh Human Head, Hands From Cleric – Suspect by OPICANTO2223: 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2023
falogen:

Can you give us some references to back this claim that Quran and Hadith encourage this acts?

Who commanded you in which books,to be shouting Allah hu Akbar during cutting ✂️ of heads of KAFIRS(non muslims)?. How many heads did your prophet beheaded?. Can you explain the reasons while 99% of those slaughtering humans for ritual are your islamic leaders?.

Provide answers to the above questions and I teach you a lot about what you said above.
Re: I Got Fresh Human Head, Hands From Cleric – Suspect by OPICANTO2223: 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2023
falogen:

Who commanded you in which books,to be shouting Allah hu Akbar during cutting ✂️ of heads of KAFIRS(non muslims)?. How many heads did your prophet beheaded?. Can you explain the reasons while 99% of those slaughtering humans for ritual are your islamic leaders?.

Provide answers to the above questions and I teach you a lot about what you said above.
Re: I Got Fresh Human Head, Hands From Cleric – Suspect by farem: 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2023
TajuDEENaMao:

https://punchng.com/i-got-fresh-human-head-hands-from-cleric-suspect/?amp

When I read CLERIC in the headline, I knew it has to be head slammers. If they were to be 'Christians', it would have been
"I got fresh human head, hands from PASTOR
-suspect"
Re: I Got Fresh Human Head, Hands From Cleric – Suspect by Olaideolayemi(m): 6:17am On Nov 12, 2023
God will intervene in all hardship facing the nation!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Gunmen Attack Ibi In Taraba, Kill Traditional Ruler / 60-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 5-Year-Old Daughter In Bauchi (Photo) / 9-year-old Boy Strangled To Death At His Father’s House In Kano. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.