Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

What A Woman Truly Needs. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What A Woman Truly Needs. (472 Views)

Signs Of Love: How To Know When A Woman Truly Cares / 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? / My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Woman Truly Needs. by janeedema(f): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2023
👉What a Woman Needs 👈

There's such a thing as a husband-leader.

Yeah! Hear me out.

You aren't a leader by virtue of installment or birth; you are one by virtue of training and process.

Most men plan to head a home with no idea on what it means to lead their wives so she submits willfully.

Love your wives isn't all about lip servicing her with love alone. It is primarily about taking responsibility.

Yeah! Taking responsibility in embracing the demands of leadership.

Jesus explained love when He said if you love me, you will keep (do) my commandment. You love by doing.

Women are wired to naturally submit to an effective leader—one with a sense of control and intuition.

This is why she admires her boss and appreciates her pastor.

So, instead of frowning that your wife reveres her boss and honors her pastor a lot, you should understudy why.

A smart man knows that developing leadership qualities is key to winning his wife's respect.

But what do you see predominantly? Men jumping into marriage and forming the head of the house without a clue on its demands.

When men speak profane words, such as, "Me and my wife must share the bills,"

I immediately remember Esau. You remember him too, right?

For a plate of porridge, Esau said, "What's my birthright to me when I am about to die of hunger?"

And we are in that generation where husbands are selling off their birthrights to Jezebel due to hunger in the land, and they brag about it.

You hear them say stuff like:

"So because I am a husband, let me come and die from responsibility when I have a wife who is earning salary."

In other words, what is headship in the face of hunger?

Often, what you don't realize is that your wife's involvement comes at a cost.

Yeah! It comes at the cost of a spirit that seeks control, freedom, and equality. One that fights submission. The spirit of Jezebel.

Your wife is paying the rent as part of her responsibility in the home, and you are wondering why each time you say one, she coughs out a hundred.

It takes a woman who has had an encounter with God to embrace roles she's not wired for and still submit to you.

Now, if you realize that a woman was created to be led, you would better appreciate your headship over her.

Women tend to crave marriage more than men, not for all the shallow reasons some people think, but for a craving to be led by someone they revere and admire.

But because over time this craving is continually being starved in marriage, feminism is on the rise—an outright revolt against the headship of the man.

Do you realize that during church weddings, the woman's dad hands her over to another man (her husband)?

Church weddings are actually a ritual for the transfer of headship—in the real context. It isn't just ceremony. It is symbolic.

So when a man takes a woman from her dad and starts demanding she pays rent to live with him in the name of sharing bills due to the economy, the question becomes:

Weren't you supposed to be living somewhere before you took her from her dad?

If what you can afford is a face-me-I-slap-you, then have the courage to embrace it with her. It is called leadership.

Stop planning your life on your wife's income. There's nothing admirable about that as a husband. Nothing depicts a lack of a sense of responsibility more.

Plan for kids you can train from your income. Whatever comes from your wife is great. But don't make plans on her income. You are giving the spirit of Jezebel too much room to operate.

"In America and Europe, couples share bills," you say.

Well, doesn't that explain the high rate of divorce in those climes?

You want a home that enjoys serenity, then be smart to know that your wife is your primary responsibility.

And responsibility isn't limited to paying bills at home. It involves the totality of leadership.

Effective communication! Delegation!! Intuition! Foresight!! Spirituality! ...

When you can't fend for your home, acknowledge it.

That's what a leader does. He accepts responsibility for not living up to demands.

Don't just keep mute and allow your wife to run the home and attribute it to the economy.

You are selling your birthright this way.

The spirit of Jezebel seeks expression in homes by wanting to take charge so she can flaunt submission, as she craves equality.

"I have my money. I pay the bills. I take care of the kids myself, what is he doing for me? Why should I submit?"

You can't be a leader indeed and your wife doesn't submit. No! It's not possible.

It isn't about how much she earns. It is about your effective leadership.

A woman will gladly give all her income and submit to an effective leader.

This is why you are wondering what your pastor did to her. He didn't do her anything. She simply craves submission to effective leadership.

Leading effectively makes you the specs of any woman.

Learn about what a woman needs. Then, what your wife needs. And service it.

That's what great leaders do. They understudy the people they lead.

You are the head of the marriage union. Act like one.

You don't act it by screaming:

"I am the head of this house; the Bible says you should submit."

You act it by taking responsibility for her.

If Adam was punished for not taking responsibility and blaming Eve for his supposed leadership flaws, why are you passing the lapses of your marital woes on your wife?

Be determined not to become another Adam.

Yeah! Embrace the skills needed to lead effectively.

Don't assume you can automatically lead your wife because you are the prayer band leader in church.

Marriages are continually attacked by the enemy due to a knowledge gap, not because of a lack of prayer.

This is why some non-Christians can enjoy bliss in their marriages—knowledge and application of the rules of marriage is why.

Through wisdom is a house built. Not through prayer. Of course, prayers have their place, but it won't substitute knowledge.

Be determined to make your marriage different.

The wife is the crown on her husband's head. Her husband remains her head. That's order.

If anything that has two heads is a monster, then rise and lead, so she doesn't have any reason to challenge your headship and not submit.

You can resolve to be a husband with traits worth emulating. Yeah! A husband-leader, indeed.
Re: What A Woman Truly Needs. by janeedema(f): 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2023
janeedema:
👉What a Woman Needs 👈

There's such a thing as a husband-leader.

Yeah! Hear me out.

You aren't a leader by virtue of installment or birth; you are one by virtue of training and process.

Most men plan to head a home with no idea on what it means to lead their wives so she submits willfully.

Love your wives isn't all about lip servicing her with love alone. It is primarily about taking responsibility.

Yeah! Taking responsibility in embracing the demands of leadership.

Jesus explained love when He said if you love me, you will keep (do) my commandment. You love by doing.

Women are wired to naturally submit to an effective leader—one with a sense of control and intuition.

This is why she admires her boss and appreciates her pastor.

So, instead of frowning that your wife reveres her boss and honors her pastor a lot, you should understudy why.

A smart man knows that developing leadership qualities is key to winning his wife's respect.

But what do you see predominantly? Men jumping into marriage and forming the head of the house without a clue on its demands.

When men speak profane words, such as, "Me and my wife must share the bills,"

I immediately remember Esau. You remember him too, right?

For a plate of porridge, Esau said, "What's my birthright to me when I am about to die of hunger?"

And we are in that generation where husbands are selling off their birthrights to Jezebel due to hunger in the land, and they brag about it.

You hear them say stuff like:

"So because I am a husband, let me come and die from responsibility when I have a wife who is earning salary."

In other words, what is headship in the face of responsibility?

Often, what you don't realize is that your wife's involvement comes at a cost.

Yeah! It comes at the cost of a spirit that seeks control, freedom, and equality. One that fights submission. The spirit of Jezebel.

Your wife is paying the rent as part of her responsibility in the home, and you are wondering why each time you say one, she coughs out a hundred.

It takes a woman who has had an encounter with God to embrace roles she's not wired for and still submit to you.

Now, if you realize that a woman was created to be led, you would better appreciate your headship over her.

Women tend to crave marriage more than men, not for all the shallow reasons some people think, but for a craving to be led by someone they revere and admire.

But because over time this craving is continually being starved in marriage, feminism is on the rise—an outright revolt against the headship of the man.

Do you realize that during church weddings, the woman's dad hands her over to another man (her husband)?

Church weddings are actually a ritual for the transfer of headship—in the real context. It isn't just ceremony. It is symbolic.

So when a man takes a woman from her dad and starts demanding she pays rent to live with him in the name of sharing bills due to the economy, the question becomes:

Weren't you supposed to be living somewhere before you took her from her dad?

If what you can afford is a face-me-I-slap-you, then have the courage to embrace it with her. It is called leadership.

Stop planning your life on your wife's income. There's nothing admirable about that as a husband. Nothing depicts a lack of a sense of responsibility more.

Plan for kids you can train from your income. Whatever comes from your wife is great. But don't make plans on her income. You are giving the spirit of Jezebel too much room to operate.

"In America and Europe, couples share bills," you say.

Well, doesn't that explain the high rate of divorce in those climes?

You want a home that enjoys serenity, then be smart to know that your wife is your primary responsibility.

And responsibility isn't limited to paying bills at home. It involves the totality of leadership--
Effective communication! Delegation!! Intuition! Foresight!! Spirituality! ...

When you can't fend for your home, acknowledge it. That's what a leader does. He accepts responsibility for not living up to demands.

Don't just keep mute and allow your wife to run the home and attribute it to the economy. You are selling your birthright this way.

The spirit of Jezebel seeks expression in homes by wanting to take charge of responsibilities so she can challenge submission.

"I have my money. I pay the bills. I take care of the kids myself, what is he doing for me? Why should I submit?"

You can't be a leader indeed and your wife doesn't submit. No! It's not possible. This is why you should covet leadership skills. It isn't about how much your wife earns. It is about your effective leadership.

A woman will gladly give all her income to an effective leader and still submit.

Yeah! This is probably why you are wondering what your pastor did to her that she's smiling and giving all her earnings to the work of the ministry.He didn't do her anything and nothing is happening between them. She simply craves submission to effective leadership.

Leading effectively makes you the specs of any woman. Leadership skills anchored on intuition will help you discern who you should marry in the first place.

Please, learn about what a woman needs. Then, what your wife needs and service it.

That's what great leaders do. They understudy the people they lead.

You are the head of the marriage union. Do act like one.

You don't act it by screaming:

"I am the head of this house; the Bible says you should submit to me"

You act it by taking responsibility for her. Be the dad she was handed over to and see her submit. It will bring out the girl in her.

Stop blaming your marital woes on your wife. Leaders take responsibility.

Now, if Adam was punished for not taking responsibility and we suffer the lapse of his leadership flaws till date, why do you think God won't hold you responsible for your failed marriage?

Be determined not to become another Adam.

Yeah! Embrace the skills needed to lead effectively.

Don't assume you can automatically lead your wife because you are the prayer band leader in church.

Marriages are continually attacked by the enemy due to a knowledge gap, not because of a lack of prayer.

This is why some non-Christians can enjoy bliss in their marriages—knowledge and application of the rules of marriage is why.

Through wisdom is a house built. Not through prayer. Of course, prayers have their place, but it won't substitute knowledge.

Be determined to make your marriage different.

The wife is the crown on her husband's head. Her husband remains her head. That's order.

If anything that has two heads is a monster, then rise and lead, so she doesn't have any reason to challenge your headship and not submit.

You can resolve to be a husband with traits worth emulating. Yeah! A husband-leader, indeed.
Re: What A Woman Truly Needs. by eddynaira125: 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2023
Her problem still remains money

1 Like

Re: What A Woman Truly Needs. by janeedema(f): 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2023
Are there women who are married to men who do not have means and enjoy a beautiful marriage where the woman submits to her husband?

The question is how did the man make it happen? Do check his leadership potential.

Are there marriages that the man provides and the woman ends it? This should tell you something.

eddynaira125:
Her problem still remains money
Re: What A Woman Truly Needs. by janeedema(f): 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2023
Are there women who are married to men who do not have means and enjoy a beautiful marriage where the woman submits to her husband?

The question is how did the man make it happen? Do check his leadership potential.

Are there marriages that the man provides and the woman ends it? This should tell you something.

quote author=eddynaira125 post=126915752]Her problem still remains money[/quote]
Re: What A Woman Truly Needs. by Chronosvineberg(m): 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2023
Yinmu!
Re: What A Woman Truly Needs. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:37am On Nov 12, 2023
You wrote well.. for me.i will not like a woman to share rent bill with me.but she must assist with some household expenses especially if she is working.shebi she still dey pay tithes for church.ehen ehen..make she pay tithes for household expenses too
Re: What A Woman Truly Needs. by Sbsrules: 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
Nice one Op......pls explain further
Re: What A Woman Truly Needs. by janeedema(f): 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2023
Lol...
Aaaaarghmed:
You wrote well.. for me.i will not like a woman to share rent bill with me.but she must assist with some household expenses especially if she is working.shebi she still dey pay tithes for church.ehen ehen..make she pay tithes for household expenses too
Re: What A Woman Truly Needs. by janeedema(f): 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2023
Jeez...what don't you understand?😐

Sbsrules:
Nice one Op......pls explain further

(1) (Reply)

Luminous Electrolytes And Distilled Water For Your Inverter Tubular Batteries / Quest To Know / Christmas Clones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.