Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,239 members, 7,849,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:56 AM

Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband (39103 Views)

Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband / Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms / Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Charly68: 11:27am On Nov 13, 2023
Every man that wants to marry must note that they are marrying a spirit and not just a beautiful woman. If the spirit within a woman is violent and terrible, a man will regret ever meeting such a woman. Not all that glitters are gold . Check out very well before you contact your marriage.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by samuelson06(m): 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Consider yourself lucky If your wife has never destroyed anything in the house. smiley

You are talking rubb!sh. So you will bear with a woman destroying things in your house because she's your wife? Are you a man at all?
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by GanagiBitrus: 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2023
samuelson06:

You are talking rubb!sh. So you will bear with a woman destroying things in your house because she's your wife? Are you a man at all?

If you are married, you should be sensible enough to know that there are marital problems that can turn a wife you consider an angel into a demon.

&one way women show their anger & frustrations in such situations is being destructive.

So when I say consider yourself lucky, it's either such marital issues don't come up or they are not beyond what your wife can bear.

So perhaps you are the one talking rubbish. smiley
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by samuelson06(m): 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

If you are married, you should be sensible enough to know that there are marital problems that can turn a wife you consider an angel into a demon.

&one way women show their anger & frustrations in such situations is being destructive.

So when I say consider yourself lucky, it's either such marital issues don't come up or they are not beyond what your wife can bear.

So perhaps you are the one talking rubbish. smiley

You are still talking rubbish. So, the only way you should express your anger and frustration is by destroying my properties? Don't say women, please, maybe you should say some women. My woman isn't that foolish to destroy my things because she truly knows the day tries it, I'll destroy her too. Stop this SIMP talk. Grow some balls and be a man. Stamp your authority in your home.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by robbase: 12:14am On Nov 14, 2023
Hmmm, na wa oh. May be she owns the TV; but if not, and I was the husband, its either she buys another TV or I throw her out. Period.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by wowcatty: 5:31am On Nov 14, 2023
Yeah! I even have it on video when God told me.

It has nothing to do with running a country, if you have problems running your household, you will have problems running anything.

I'm saying this as a woman, that's what being a wife is all about. That's is what separate feminine from feminists and that's why most of these modern women will remain single for the rest of your lives except you find a dunce for a man which will not last. A high valued man will not put up with any modern woman nonsense. Modern women are mostly lonely and miserable while the traditional women rule their homes and have their husbands eat off of the palms of their hands.
Zooposki:

Did God come down and tell you the rubbish you wrote up there? Keep looking for maids as wives. That’s why you guys can barely run a country and have to run to other races of men for succor, yet na una dey demand for respect and submission pass.

Anyway I trust modern woman, they are not up for all that unpaid labor.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Zooposki(f): 7:47am On Nov 14, 2023
wowcatty:
Yeah! I even have it on video when God told me.

It has nothing to do with running a country, if you have problems running your household, you will have problems running anything.

I'm saying this as a woman, that's what being a wife is all about. That's is what separate feminine from feminists and that's why most of these modern women will remain single for the rest of your lives except you find a dunce for a man which will not last. A high valued man will not put up with any modern woman nonsense. Modern women are mostly lonely and miserable while the traditional women rule their homes and have their husbands eat off of the palms of their hands.

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by wowcatty: 6:49am On Nov 15, 2023
Good for you!
I just feel sorry for girls in their 20's that are being misled by this.
[quote author=Zooposki post=126957402][/quote]
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Newborn27(f): 5:24am On Nov 16, 2023
Omoh!

TV and home wey be another person prayer point na im dis one take vexination destroy over lack of self control and after-thoughts....she even requested for a video to go viral for her stupidity.

Nothing Musa no go see 4 gate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her / Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) / Things They Will Not Tell You About Marriage..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.