Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand (24858 Views)

My Pet Project Touches Lives - Karina Poripo, 9th Miss Nollywood / Miss Nollywood Winner, Karina Simon Visits Steve Azaiki Over Pet Project / Flavour And His Youngest Daughter, Kaima, Celebrate Their Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by dailybuzzng: 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2023
Young Miss Abuja Peace & Unity Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand

Young Miss Abuja Peace & Unity, Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso has introduced her pet project called, "Hygiene Stand", a project she is seeking to advance the campaign for personal hygiene at an adult age.

Chinonso, a 9-year-old is a pupil of Solid Foundation Academy Abuja and has demonstrated outstanding brilliance at her age.

The pet project is estimated to cost about N1.7 and covers an array of sanitary items, including dustbin baskets, trash bags and more.

The items are to be donated to her fellow kids to enhance their personal hygiene and she will equally carry out training on their proper utilization.

According to her, "Hygiene is the practice of keeping oneself and environment clean especially in order to prevent illness or the spread of diseases. Being extra careful about personal hygiene, I have it in my mind that when I grow up that I will have a platform where I will educate and enlighten children on how they will keep themselves clean.

"On personal hygiene, I will have a factory that will produce Personal hygiene and cleaning kits (a wise saying: Cleanliness is next to Godliness).

"Training and caring for a child is for the future of the children and the nation at large. I shall support them with hygiene and cleaning kits such as dust bin baskets, buckets, trash bags, towels, combs, detergents, harpic toilet wash, toilet rolls, hand sanitizers, nail cutters, sponges, tooth brush and toothpaste."

She therefore urged parents, corporate bodies, government agencies and non-governmental agencies to support her project in the quest for enhancement of hygiene.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by Themar(m): 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2023
Young Queen

1 Like

Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by dailybuzzng: 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2023
More

Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by Resetinc: 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2023
the girl child is a Bliss … πŸ™

I use to say I love my wife more than anything, but since my daughter was born I don’t even have time for my wife anymore πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If you see how I rush back home everyday after work just to hear her cry πŸ˜‚

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by Reelmii: 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2023
Nice..this is the kind of news we ought to be hearing about our children...not the news of 9yrs smoking dangbana undecided or 9yrs committing suicide πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

May God give every parents and guardians the wisdom to raise our kids aright

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by turmacs(f): 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2023
Was her mother a virgin when the dad married her?

7 Likes

Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2023
Queen of what Biko?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by FuckingMachine: 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2023
She's not ripe yet.
I will be back soon.

8 Likes

Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by Ykc2(m): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2023
Go back to your state and contest Abuja is not anambra or enugu angry Abuja belongs to gbayi people ,buhari built abuja

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by GanagiBitrus: 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2023
Congrats Small Big Girl,
abi Big Small Girl.
Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by tunjijones(m): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2023
I hope she continues like this and use her beauty to help humanity,

No be say she go grow up use the beauty do hookup

10 Likes

Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by Ahmed0336(m): 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2023
9 years beauty queen ke? undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by Danielfxhoe927: 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2023
Ok ma we hear
Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by Pathokpo: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2023
dailybuzzng:

Young Miss Abuja Peace & Unity, Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso has introduced her pet project called, "Hygiene Stand", a project she is seeking to advance the campaign for personal hygiene at an adult age.

Chinonso, a 9-year-old is a pupil of Solid Foundation Academy Abuja and has demonstrated outstanding brilliance at her age.

The pet project is estimated to cost about N1.7 and covers an array of sanitary items, including dustbin baskets, trash bags and more.

The items are to be donated to her fellow kids to enhance their personal hygiene and she will equally carry out training on their proper utilization.

According to her, "Hygiene is the practice of keeping oneself and environment clean especially in order to prevent illness or the spread of diseases. Being extra careful about personal hygiene, I have it in my mind that when I grow up that I will have a platform where I will educate and enlighten children on how they will keep themselves clean.

"On personal hygiene, I will have a factory that will produce Personal hygiene and cleaning kits (a wise saying: Cleanliness is next to Godliness).

"Training and caring for a child is for the future of the children and the nation at large. I shall support them with hygiene and cleaning kits such as dust bin baskets, buckets, trash bags, towels, combs, detergents, harpic toilet wash, toilet rolls, hand sanitizers, nail cutters, sponges, tooth brush and toothpaste."

She therefore urged parents, corporate bodies, government agencies and non-governmental agencies to support her project in the quest for enhancement of hygiene.
. This na small pikin when get sense. Hope all these our slay mamas Dem no go come virus her deviate from the straight part in future.

3 Likes

Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by Skillpoint77: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2023
Lovely

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by triple996(m): 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2023
In ten years hope she will not become a ..............

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by Hintlab44: 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2023
Fantastic

1 Like

Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by Thobby02lawbar(f): 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2023
Children can never be children in peace in this generation. This child has been exposed to the corrupt world. Oyinbo dey do this kain thing? undecidedWell congratulations to little miss Abuja.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by Hezzyluv: 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2023
Walahi-talai this life no just balance. angry

1 Like

Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by Afamsi: 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2023
I know the region that has the most ugly girls. Infact the most ugly people in nigeria. Congrats to kaima chukwu. Congrats to eastern region

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by YourGFsnatcher: 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2023
Omooooo. I wish we could have young stars that will do well in science and technology too

10 Likes

Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by sematec(m): 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2023
great child

2 Likes

Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by whizzler: 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2023
Ahmed0336:

I tire, already giving her wrong priorities

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2023
dailybuzzng:

Hope elders are not planning to FEAST on this ?
I am asking for the LAD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by Saidfx(m): 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2023
Ahmed0336:

My thoughts, very reckless award. Technically a potential threats to pedophiles. Wisdom is scarce

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by abobote: 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2023
Instead of focusing on developing herself, they are exposing her to this rubbish

They will start using her to beg for money from politicians to support her project

10 Likes

Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by YourGFsnatcher: 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2023
Saidfx:

My thoughts, very reckless award. Technically a potential threats to pedophiles. Wisdom is scarce

Wallai tallai

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Message To TB Joshua On Collapsed Building / Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music / Uche Jombo Slammed Over Libya Slave Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.