Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,864 members, 7,859,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand (24909 Views)

My Pet Project Touches Lives - Karina Poripo, 9th Miss Nollywood / Miss Nollywood Winner, Karina Simon Visits Steve Azaiki Over Pet Project / Flavour And His Youngest Daughter, Kaima, Celebrate Their Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by OKUCHI11(m): 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2023
f
Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by Legend44(m): 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2023
Nobody even noticed she never mentioned her parents and teachers who taught here all she know about hygiene. Abi na she learn am herself
Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by abobote: 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2023
Hintlab44:
Fantastic
What is fantastic about this, or you just want to comment

1 Like

Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by Watoni2T(m): 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2023
Great girls
Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2023
Nice pay back to the community
Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by justking(m): 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2023
Brain
Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by Sirianese: 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2023
dailybuzzng:
Young Miss Abuja Peace & Unity Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand

Young Miss Abuja Peace & Unity, Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso has introduced her pet project called, "Hygiene Stand", a project she is seeking to advance the campaign for personal hygiene at an adult age.

Chinonso, a 9-year-old is a pupil of Solid Foundation Academy Abuja and has demonstrated outstanding brilliance at her age.

The pet project is estimated to cost about N1.7 and covers an array of sanitary items, including dustbin baskets, trash bags and more.

The items are to be donated to her fellow kids to enhance their personal hygiene and she will equally carry out training on their proper utilization.

According to her, "Hygiene is the practice of keeping oneself and environment clean especially in order to prevent illness or the spread of diseases. Being extra careful about personal hygiene, I have it in my mind that when I grow up that I will have a platform where I will educate and enlighten children on how they will keep themselves clean.

"On personal hygiene, I will have a factory that will produce Personal hygiene and cleaning kits (a wise saying: Cleanliness is next to Godliness).

"Training and caring for a child is for the future of the children and the nation at large. I shall support them with hygiene and cleaning kits such as dust bin baskets, buckets, trash bags, towels, combs, detergents, harpic toilet wash, toilet rolls, hand sanitizers, nail cutters, sponges, tooth brush and toothpaste."

She therefore urged parents, corporate bodies, government agencies and non-governmental agencies to support her project in the quest for enhancement of hygiene.

Why are you putting a child out like this it should be illegal, totally wrong

Before you know it all these demonic politicians will show up there and you know what that means!
Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by educhigo: 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2023
Igbo amaka,I never Biafra terrorist from brown loaf grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by Sirianese: 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2023
Saidfx:

My thoughts, very reckless award. Technically a potential threats to pedophiles. Wisdom is scarce

The organisers are very very stupìd

1 Like

Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by lascos912(m): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2023
hookup............................loading
Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by Cmanforall: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2023
CyracksMrBlogger:
Queen of what Biko?
Alexreports going to rich families for these his awards to their children. Hustling

1 Like

Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by bonnyhope: 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2023
They have started wearing tights at the age of 9

This used to be underwear for women

Parents contribute to their children immorality

1 Like

Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by Philipmoon2(m): 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2023
In my life, i will still be Igbo. Who dey breath!
Pain went straight to the side waste tribe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by Allisgud: 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2023
Too early forThe child she has been exposed to corruption already,hope the limelight will not interupt with her education,cos she will like to TikTok than read
Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by SAMBARRY: 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2023
FuckingMachine:
She's not ripe yet.
I will be back soon.
pedophile

1 Like

Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by mmadu5(m): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2023
sweet tight pussi .loading
Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by hobat4cash(m): 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2023
Saidfx:

My thoughts, very reckless award. Technically a potential threats to pedophiles. Wisdom is scarce
'potential threats to pedophiles'
Can you rephrase this because you are passing a different message here.
Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by mariahAngel(f): 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2023
mmadu5:

Ashi agbagbuola gi!

Tufia!πŸ˜ͺ
Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by Absuchat(m): 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2023
If only a "1" could be prefixed to that her age...I will comment with my whole heart
Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by chatinent: 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2023
mmadu5:

Are you for real?
Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by Kingbuhari(m): 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2023
Children of the rich.. can children of the poor has equal opportunity No.. rather they will be tagged Odibents for demanding for enquire share of our national cake
Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by Orinechi: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2023
Reelmii:
Nice..this is the kind of news we ought to be hearing about our children...not the news of 9yrs smoking dangbana undecided or 9yrs committing suicide πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

May God give every parents and guardians the wisdom to raise our kids aright
What is news about that?
Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by ItisWell22(f): 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2023
Resetinc:

the girl child is a Bliss … πŸ™
I use to say I love my wife more than anything, but since my daughter was born I don’t even have time for my wife anymore πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
If you see how I rush back home everyday after work just to hear her cry
πŸ˜‚

Awwwnn ☺️

May she be an unending source of joy to you, all the days of your life. πŸ™πŸ€²

1 Like

Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by dNortherner(m): 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2023
[quote author=Reelmii post=126951414]Nice..this is the kind of news we ought to be hearing about our children...not the news of 9yrs smoking dangbana undecided or 9yrs committing suicide
Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by Amwitty(f): 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2023
Resetinc:

I use to say I love my wife more than anything, but since my daughter was born I don’t even have time for my wife anymore πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If you see how I rush back home everyday after work just to hear her cry πŸ˜‚
Awww that's so sweet of you to say. Me too I have a daughter and I can't explain the joy she gives me, I'm even considering giving birth to all girls but na God dey decide, boys wahala too much grin

1 Like

Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by GoodRocks: 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2023
Resetinc:

If you see how I rush back home everyday after work just to hear her cry πŸ˜‚

Immediately she gets to 15, that's how she'll start collecting dicks around. Tueh!

Sensible men pray never to have a female child. My God honour this prayer of mine!
Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by SeyiFargo(m): 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2023
Madman....
Naso your life spoil reach?. You still carry this demonic bigotry hatred reach the baby side....Anyways how much una fraudnaldo don give una??.
Nonentity πŸ˜‘πŸ”«πŸ”«πŸ”«πŸͺ“πŸ”ͺ
Ykc2:
Go back to your state and contest Abuja is not anambra or enugu angry Abuja belongs to gbayi people ,buhari built abuja
Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by Cassandraloius: 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2023
Congratulations little miss.
Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by chima47(m): 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2023
Ykc2:
Go back to your state and contest Abuja is not anambra or enugu angry Abuja belongs to gbayi people ,buhari built abuja
The demon on night shift in your body has just resumed work, you will need some mountain of fire kind of prayer now.
Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by PoliticalChinex(m): 10:52pm On Nov 13, 2023
turmacs:
Was her mother a virgin when the dad married her?

U don kolo?
Re: Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand by 1Sharon(f): 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2023
bonnyhope:
They have started wearing tights at the age of 9

This used to be underwear for women

Parents contribute to their children immorality

Tights are not underwear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toolz Onaru And Husband Tunde Demerun Celebrate Christmas With Beautiful Photos / Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy / Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.