Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,597 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Anyone With A Copy Of Joomla 1.6 Please Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Anyone With A Copy Of Joomla 1.6 Please Help (578 Views)

How Can I Install Kunena On Joomla 1.5 / How To Create A Download With Joomla 1.5? / Sport Betting Template Is In Joomla 1.5 And 1.7 Style Is For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With A Copy Of Joomla 1.6 Please Help by websandra: 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2011
I am stuck with a lovely template for Joomla 1.6 and I see it's no longer availbale to download (obvioulsy because of the bugs). Would anyone please have a copy, I did not bother to keep the first one which I downloaded becuase I didn't think it would be removed for download.

regards.
Re: Anyone With A Copy Of Joomla 1.6 Please Help by joomlaman(m): 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2011
This is an obvious problem of jumping into a new unstable CMS versions immediately it is released. For me. it is not long when I just migrated from J1.0 to J1.5 and never tested J1.6 or J1.7 (may till 10 years from now lol).

@websandra,
Post the template screen short (Image), it will give better clue to what you are looking for.

Peace.
Re: Anyone With A Copy Of Joomla 1.6 Please Help by websandra: 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2011
Thanks Joomlaman, I got it from my hosting company, they kept a copy.
Re: Anyone With A Copy Of Joomla 1.6 Please Help by joomlaman(m): 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2011
websandra:

Thanks Joomlaman, I got it from my hosting company, they kept a copy.

U are most welcome. End of thread!
Re: Anyone With A Copy Of Joomla 1.6 Please Help by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 28, 2011
Thread Reopened. Personally, whatever copy of the cms i use for a particular job stays that way.
All my drupal blogs for instance have been mainly 6.5. I used 7.0 once. Now i am using 7.8 for
another job. The same applies to joomla also. I make sure i keep the setup for all versions i have
ever used - for reasons such as this.

Thread Re-Closed. Thank you all very much.

(1) (Reply)

DO NOT POST ADVERTS HERE! / How To Unlock Iphone 4 From Optus Or Telstra Iphone 4 Unlock / Looking For Admins Of Facebok Pages Of Over 100,000 Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.