Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,527 members, 7,837,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Saudi Cancels Visa Of Air Peace's 264 Passengers After Arriving In Jeddah - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Saudi Cancels Visa Of Air Peace's 264 Passengers After Arriving In Jeddah (21106 Views)

Man Mourns Girlfriend Who Died In An Accident 11 Days After Arriving Nigeria / Drunk Driver Kills Nigerian Man 6 Weeks After Arriving In The US (photos) / Airlines Must Refund 100% Airfares To Passengers After Two-hour Delay –FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Cancels Visa Of Air Peace's 264 Passengers After Arriving In Jeddah by Babalola0920: 8:29am On Nov 14, 2023
Nigeria integrity has been reduced to nothing.
Re: Saudi Cancels Visa Of Air Peace's 264 Passengers After Arriving In Jeddah by prophetfire: 8:34am On Nov 14, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Out of 264, 177 were returned las las.

Can we have the names of the 177?

From the names, it will be easier to deduce why exactly they were returned.
Dumb people like you always want to bring your dumb Nigeria mentality of tribal profiling into everything. That's why your shitty country don't progress and isn't respected anywhere.
The Saudis want to frustrate Air peace. It's aviation politics and war because since Airpeace started plying that route and with a cheaper fare, it has taken most of Saudi air passengers.
So they did this to scare passengers from taking Airpeace subsequently.
And they did it because they know Nigeria has a weak, inept and beggarly government at the moment.
They wouldn't have tried it when Abacha or Babangida or even Shagari was president or during Buharis military administration.
It's aviation war and politics. Smarter countries do some of this naughty stuff to protect their national brands. It's only Nigeria that kill it's own brands.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Cancels Visa Of Air Peace's 264 Passengers After Arriving In Jeddah by stonemasonn: 8:34am On Nov 14, 2023
wowcatty:
Air peace is not in the same league as those airlines you listed. It's like comparing a canoe to a speedboat and any Yoruba flying them should know that and stop.
Igbos are known to cut corners, cheat and place no value on human lives.

Call me too a tribalist, I don't care!
i am not even igbo but I'm begining to smell jealousy. Not tribalism but pure jealousy
Re: Saudi Cancels Visa Of Air Peace's 264 Passengers After Arriving In Jeddah by freedomchild: 8:35am On Nov 14, 2023
Juoflife1:
National Embarrassment...See finish... No respect for Nigeria anywhere. They want only Saudi Air cheesy. My Nigerian people still go to these useless racist Arabs for Hajj. Big shame.
thank you my dear.. pure see finish. I dey tell you
Re: Saudi Cancels Visa Of Air Peace's 264 Passengers After Arriving In Jeddah by DrMuzungu(m): 8:40am On Nov 14, 2023
It is not yeeeegbos who are to be blamed. It is the oga at the top.
Re: Saudi Cancels Visa Of Air Peace's 264 Passengers After Arriving In Jeddah by ajepako(f): 8:57am On Nov 14, 2023
smokinloud:
Ile-ife shrine dey there una no carry pilgrimage go there. God don catch una. Una so called holy land don dey reject una and war dey happen for the other one.
Una go learn by force!.

Ogbeni , you dey smoke loud true-true grin grin grin grin grin

Make dem go shrine bah! grin grin grin grin grin

Anyway shrine no go cost too much, only palm oyel and salt grin

1 Like

Re: Saudi Cancels Visa Of Air Peace's 264 Passengers After Arriving In Jeddah by Slayar: 9:04am On Nov 14, 2023
If I was president I'd have DSS on nairaland.if you comment any stupid thing based on tribe or ethnicity ,they'll fish you out and take you somewhere to inject.

Most of those fools are not useful to the society,can't think beyond tribe.

And this goes to both tribes Ibo and Yoruba.
Re: Saudi Cancels Visa Of Air Peace's 264 Passengers After Arriving In Jeddah by Countersam(m): 9:22am On Nov 14, 2023
Re: Saudi Cancels Visa Of Air Peace's 264 Passengers After Arriving In Jeddah by OdefaGirl(f): 10:23am On Nov 14, 2023
Pappij:

Truth is a lot of the comments here will make one worry. It's either they lack proper comprehension or they are just sick because I don't understand how a normal person will write so much trash. They don't see beyond demonizing an ethnic group or religion, its sickening.

Their exposure is so limited, so rather pity them. Educated illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Cancels Visa Of Air Peace's 264 Passengers After Arriving In Jeddah by Sharmeenator(m): 11:13am On Nov 14, 2023
What is wrong with us as a people? The comments here are so terrible and I wonder what the mods are there for. Seun, please you must do more to sanitise this platform. I don't read comments these days cause of all these tribal exchanges, insults and other uncouth exchanges going on here. We can do better as a people. Remember, anonymity is illusion, no one is truly anonymous.
Re: Saudi Cancels Visa Of Air Peace's 264 Passengers After Arriving In Jeddah by AngelicBeing: 11:36am On Nov 14, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm,l hope you won't say na Dem because we are monitoring your post cheesy
Re: Saudi Cancels Visa Of Air Peace's 264 Passengers After Arriving In Jeddah by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2023
Hmmmmmm... This is all to Tinubu..... this is btw Tinubu and Saudi..
Re: Saudi Cancels Visa Of Air Peace's 264 Passengers After Arriving In Jeddah by Incredible128: 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2023
People like you aren't worth hearing their names reason why they didn't realease it grin grin grin
LeoDeKing:

Re: Saudi Cancels Visa Of Air Peace's 264 Passengers After Arriving In Jeddah by Omoawoke2(m): 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2023
Africans stay in your country, there’s no holy land anywhere
Re: Saudi Cancels Visa Of Air Peace's 264 Passengers After Arriving In Jeddah by Error401: 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2023
Yes you are and I don't think you are financially stable enough to use any of Airpeace Boeing 737 or whatever. I have the first hand experience and they are good. I am YORUBA by the way.

wowcatty:
Air peace is not in the same league as those airlines you listed. It's like comparing a canoe to a speedboat and any Yoruba flying them should know that and stop.
Igbos are known to cut corners, cheat and place no value on human lives.

Call me too a tribalist, I don't care!
Re: Saudi Cancels Visa Of Air Peace's 264 Passengers After Arriving In Jeddah by rafcrown(m): 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2023
Do you have a UK, US, or Schengen visa? You can now get up to one year ‘instant eVisa’ for Saudi Arabia. CONFIRMED NEWS
MAKE NIGERIA GREAT AGAIN.
Re: Saudi Cancels Visa Of Air Peace's 264 Passengers After Arriving In Jeddah by wowcatty: 5:04am On Nov 15, 2023
Airpeace will never be allowed to land where I travel, so there's nothing to worry about.

Btw, you will only be Yoruba in your imaginations.
Error401:
Yes you are and I don't think you are financially stable enough to use any of Airpeace Boeing 737 or whatever. I have the first hand experience and they are good. I am YORUBA by the way.

Re: Saudi Cancels Visa Of Air Peace's 264 Passengers After Arriving In Jeddah by kibwiw: 5:25am On Nov 15, 2023
It's sadly not surprising that Saudi authorities canceled the visas of passengers; it's another move in a pattern of questionable decisions. Just like their attempts to 'SPORTSWASH' their global image by using oil money to host grand events like the Olympics.

It seems like genuine hospitality and human connection take a back seat when they should be driving.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saudi Cancels Visa Of Air Peace's 264 Passengers After Arriving In Jeddah by dumhoi: 5:40am On Nov 15, 2023
kibwiw:
It's sadly not surprising that Saudi authorities canceled the visas of passengers ; it's another move in a pattern of questionable decisions. Just like their attempts to 'sportswash' their global image by using oil money to host grand events like the Olympics. It seems like genuine hospitality and human connection take a back seat when they should be driving.

Absolutely, this visa cancellation incident is just another example of how Saudi Arabia seems to sideline Nigerians, making grand promises of economic aid with little follow-through. It's hard not to feel like there's a lack of sincerity in their actions, especially when compared to their 'sportswashing' pursuits.

Saudi Arabia will probably try to throw money at this issue too, right? Maybe promise another $10 million in aid? Let's not be fooled again.
We now see where their true intentions lie.

By the way, that cartoon is super witty. Did you draw it yourself? It's impressive!
Re: Saudi Cancels Visa Of Air Peace's 264 Passengers After Arriving In Jeddah by wowcatty: 6:09am On Nov 15, 2023
Call it what you want!
No Yoruba should be flying in any Airpeace.
stonemasonn:
i am not even igbo but I'm begining to smell jealousy. Not tribalism but pure jealousy
Re: Saudi Cancels Visa Of Air Peace's 264 Passengers After Arriving In Jeddah by baztig: 6:31am On Nov 15, 2023
wowcatty:
Call it want you want!
No Yoruba should be flying in any Airpeace.

But it seems only the chosen tribes get a seat on the plane. This incident just proved Saudi Arabia isn't too fond of the yoruba , did it not
Re: Saudi Cancels Visa Of Air Peace's 264 Passengers After Arriving In Jeddah by wowcatty: 7:58am On Nov 15, 2023
Do you think Saudi Arabia does not know how far igbos can go to smuggle drugs into their country? Igbos are known all over the world for giving Nigeria and Africa a bad name with all your criminal activities. The people that are taken off those planes are igbos 100%. Yoruba have never been stopped from entering Saudi Arabia.
baztig:

But it seems only the chosen tribes get a seat on the plane. This incident just proved Saudi Arabia isn't too fond of the yoruba , did it not
Re: Saudi Cancels Visa Of Air Peace's 264 Passengers After Arriving In Jeddah by baztig: 8:54am On Nov 15, 2023
Idiot Do you realize that the issues with yoruba might be what's keeping Nigeria from getting stronger and more united?

baztig:

Re: Saudi Cancels Visa Of Air Peace's 264 Passengers After Arriving In Jeddah by baztig: 8:55am On Nov 15, 2023
Idiot Do you realize that the issues with yoruba might be what's keeping Nigeria from getting stronger and more united?

wowcatty:
Do you think Saudi Arabia does not know how far igbos can go to smuggle drugs into their country? Igbos are known all over the world for giving Nigeria and Africa a bad name with all your criminal activities. The people that are taken off those planes are igbos 100%. Yoruba have never been stopped from entering Saudi Arabia.
Re: Saudi Cancels Visa Of Air Peace's 264 Passengers After Arriving In Jeddah by Error401: 11:58am On Nov 15, 2023
Omo werey, I still wonder why u people dont reason with yur head, everyone who dosent support your hypocrisy is not Yoruba.
Ori n ta yin sir

wowcatty:
Airpeace will never be allowed to land where I travel, so there's nothing to worry about.

Btw, you will only be Yoruba in your imaginations.
Re: Saudi Cancels Visa Of Air Peace's 264 Passengers After Arriving In Jeddah by topstone(m): 5:52pm On Dec 10, 2023
SCAMMER ALERT

kindly note the the moniker @drisalsha with whatsapp no: 0913 419 2111 is a SCAMMER.

Bank Details:
Wema Bank
Acct. Name: Adewale Adeleye
Acct No: 9291732889

paid him 25k for an aliexpress checkout without escrow, after receiving and confirming payment, he has been ignoring my calls and chat.

Had to us my other line to chat him and he completely denied having any dealing with me.

Pls guy, beware

He just changed his whatsapp number
Re: Saudi Cancels Visa Of Air Peace's 264 Passengers After Arriving In Jeddah by Royaltyy: 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2023
topstone:
SCAMMER ALERT

kindly note the the moniker @drisalsha with whatsapp no: 0913 419 2111 is a SCAMMER.

Bank Details:
Wema Bank
Acct. Name: Adewale Adeleye
Acct No: 9291732889

paid him 25k for an aliexpress checkout without escrow, after receiving and confirming payment, he has been ignoring my calls and chat.

Had to us my other line to chat him and he completely denied having any dealing with me.

Pls guy, beware

He just changed his whatsapp number

Disclaimer: This scammer hacked my details and use it to create that Wema bank account he uses to scam people... I have contacted the police department and they ask me to come to their office...

Please note that the scammer is also involved in identity theft. I will attach my chat with the police here...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Shut Abuja Airport For 6 Weeks / Lagos Announces Opening Of Badagry Expressway To Traffic / 5 People You Meet At The Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.