Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims (39963 Views)

Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation / Banky W Accused Of Cheating On Adesua With A Nollywood Actor Wife / Governor Okorocha Pictured With His Son, Debunks Death Rumor Of His Son. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by Pathokpo: 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2023
chiiraq802:
Fuji house of commotion because of money. well nobody holy pass.
This na real house of commotion. This just shows the animalistic nature of humans. Na societal ethics just dey put all of us in line.

1 Like

Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by Kog45(m): 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2023
The moment a man has two wives he has lost it,forget paparazzi that he is living large na lie

5 Likes

Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2023
OVB123:
This is the consequence of polygamous. Men should learn to stick to one wife. It's just my candid advised.

Lol grin. Only polygamous family experience broken homes. grin
Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by virginchaser(m): 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2023
AgentGoat:
See these people o!!!

Abeg who get that coach picture wey dey clap hand

Meaning?
Issue on ground is a sad one that doesn't warrant any joke please.
Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by ufuosman(m): 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2023
Na wa for dis family
Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by Dshocker(m): 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2023
dominique:
They just want to use the poor man's condition to cash out. With the way they're all behaving, willing donors will start getting discouraged to donate.

Not they, it is the useless wife.

7 Likes

Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by rayvelez(m): 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2023
We men out there should know the kind of women to put at home….
Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by IamHonourable1: 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2023
This woman again, it's like she's a troublesome wife

4 Likes

Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2023
Hmmm
Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by SpatialKing(m): 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2023
Fear Women
Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by Dshocker(m): 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2023
The foolish woman is demanding money for

1...... iPhone 15

2..... A new car

3..... Also demanding money for BBL 🤣

Disgusting bad wife.

1 Like

Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by BabaCommander: 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2023
So this is how this man blew all monies he made throughout his acting career? Many women were his problem.

5 Likes

Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by safetyboot: 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2023
NEXT OF KIN

1 Like

Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by justking(m): 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2023
Okay
Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by Chibuzoripob: 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2023
sad papa is still alive and the THIEVES are busy dragging his money/property sad shocked embarassed sad

2 Likes

Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by Olamimb: 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2023
Please I need to contact nairaland, so he can post my question

How can I reach out to him
Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by jojothaiv(m): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2023
IFSHR:
I greet Una for this CS, I greet you boss wey dey book SP to later edit , abeg help me touch that sis, wey connect Pablo HS, I greet you sister, touch that boss, wey get BL for hair, I greet you bros.

Make Mr ibu miyawn all of them..take charge of his money...imagine all this happening when him still dey alive

😂😂😂😂😂
Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by DMTtechnologies: 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2023
IFSHR:
I greet Una for this CS, I greet you boss wey dey book SP to later edit , abeg help me touch that sis, wey connect Pablo HS, I greet you sister, touch that boss, wey get BL for hair, I greet you bros.

Make Mr ibu miyawn all of them..take charge of his money...imagine all this happening when him still dey alive

na ur guy PABLOOOO send u come here ba..? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by kestolove95(m): 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2023
This africa Isreal people ND money grin

1 Like

Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by BreakingNews21: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2023
Real life Nollywood script ooh.

2 Likes

Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by AgentGoat: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2023
virginchaser:

Meaning?
Issue on ground is a sad one that doesn't warrant any joke please.
Who dey joke? Carry your frustration comot for here.
Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by 7upnigeria: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2023
AgentGoat:
See these people o!!!

Abeg who get that coach picture wey dey clap hand

5 Likes

Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by BenuePolitician(m): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2023
Igbo and money phewww see them! They obviously don't give a damn about his (IBU) amputated leg, all they are concerned is money money money undecided

1 Like

Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by obinna58(m): 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2023
Women and money, give her the money and she won’t use it to do any meaningful thing

1 Like

Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by mecuries(m): 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2023
The man isn't even dead and they are already fighting over his properties....smh

3 Likes

Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by izubext007: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2023
So Mr ibu has a bitch as a wife.

2 Likes

Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by tosyne2much(m): 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2023
The home of Mr Ibu is the real definition of "Fuji House of Commotion"

Drama just too much for that family
Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by peacettw: 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2023
Lateef73:
So Jasmine wants to buy iPhone 15 with the donations

This may be the underlying truth

1 Like

Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by virginchaser(m): 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2023
AgentGoat:
Who dey joke? Carry your frustration comot for here.

Thank you ma. shocked
Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by peacettw: 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2023
IamHonourable1:
This woman again, it's like she's a troublesome wife

The woman is just one of the many pieces at play. Let's focus on the grandmaster. Without him, this horrid situation would never have existed

1 Like

Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by magzey: 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2023
the Man is dying with pain right now and this clowns are busy after money even as he is alive?

Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by Looking4massage: 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2023
That babe don Bleep papa Bleep pikin join

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toolz Looks Elegant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing / Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.