Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,000 members, 7,849,024 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:33 PM

I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims (39934 Views)

Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation / Banky W Accused Of Cheating On Adesua With A Nollywood Actor Wife / Governor Okorocha Pictured With His Son, Debunks Death Rumor Of His Son. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2023
linearity:
The Ibu’s seem a pretty young family, how can your son be your next of kin’s when your wife is still young and active?

This most likely means that, there had been underlying issues before now.

We seen to get this Next of Kin’s thing backward in Nigeria….Wives and Husbands should be each other’s Next of Kins unless they live far apart, which if is the case, it should be the closest relative.

Inheritance does not flow to Next of Kins. It is simply the person physically closest to you that we can contact when you are unable to do that!

He ad dey pain you...

A man's child is the ideal person for next of kin position, because he/she has time and everyother thing on their side.

3 Likes

Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by DDIA: 11:41pm On Nov 13, 2023
Culspush:
A spouse is a spouse and a child is a child
And the point you're tryna point is...? 🥴

2 Likes

Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by DDIA: 11:44pm On Nov 13, 2023
dominique:
They just want to use the poor man's condition to cash out. With the way they're all behaving, willing donors will start getting discouraged to donate.
I wanted to donate coffin for that leg that they amputated. Now I am skeptical that either the step daughter or the wife ( which ever is the criminal) would sell the coffin for cash and rather just bury Mr Ibu's leg like that.

Well, let's see how the thing goes. cool
Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:58am On Nov 14, 2023
dominique:
They just want to use the poor man's condition to cash out. With the way they're all behaving, willing donors will start getting discouraged to donate.

And it's such a pity.

Clearly, the wife must have thought about this. But you know how people can be so selfish & bitter that if it isn't on their terms, then everything should be destroyed. They couldn't care less.
Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by IFSHR: 1:19am On Nov 14, 2023
tasceige:

OG wetin be UB again

Normal uncompleted Building na grin
Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by drololaaof: 2:06am On Nov 14, 2023
dre11:

https://punchng.com/exclusive-im-in-charge-of-my-fathers-account-mr-ibus-son-debunks-actors-wifes-claims/?amp
But what is wrong with this Jasmine, it is one story today and anoda tumoro
She should be called to order by her people and Mr Ibu's family .
The media gave her too much of attention , she is not after the man welfare and wellbeing.
Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by linearity: 2:54am On Nov 14, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

He ad dey pain you...

A man's child is the ideal person for next of kin position, because he/she has time and everyother thing on their side.

If your true intent is to ensure that, your kids have preference over your surviving spouse when it come to inheritance, look into Last Will & Testament.

If you have a surviving spouse, naming your Child as Next of Kins does nothing as your surviving spouse have preference over your Next of Kins.
Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:55am On Nov 14, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Small Donation-Money..
And everything about this family which Mr.-Ibu had been hiding all these while came outside..

Money is currently over N100 million
Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by Benwallt(m): 5:12am On Nov 14, 2023
Anything obedients support never end well.
Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by BluntCrazeMan: 5:15am On Nov 14, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Money is currently over N100 million

If you knew how much Mr. Ibu never wanted these cracks in his family to come out in the open.
He keeps posting jolly photos with the Jasmine and Stella..

Now, money is involved, and Mr. Ibu himself is no more strong enough to keep the peace still going..

And Booomm.!!

The lines drew themselves by themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by duduade: 6:23am On Nov 14, 2023
It is conclusive to say that Nigerians are the real magaaas

Bunch of wierdos in the family

This was what happened the last time when they said house or no house
Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by Chasito(m): 6:28am On Nov 14, 2023
See how they are washing there dirty linen in public, what a shame. sad
Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by slowice(m): 6:41am On Nov 14, 2023
Man dey suffer oo.... Even when a man is on his dying bed women are still profiting and fighting over his money.

No love for a man except mama's love.
Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by Sammy5413(m): 7:43am On Nov 14, 2023
I have no comment
Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by Genea(f): 7:49am On Nov 14, 2023
BenuePolitician:
Igbo and money phewww see them! They obviously don't give a damn about his (IBU) amputated leg, all they are concerned is money money money undecided
consequences of a polygamous home
Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by dododawa1: 8:10am On Nov 14, 2023
OVB123:
This is the consequence of polygamous. Men should learn to stick with one wife. It's just my candid advised.

ONE WIFE

Kill

Too.
Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by nairamaniac: 8:11am On Nov 14, 2023
jamesope04:
The confusion in this family is more confusing. Who is the wife to the man self?

I wonder!!!

This is begining to look like that viral Skit.
"I am not the wife, I am the step mother to the second son".
"I am not the wife, I am the cocunbin".

"I am not the wife, I am the one who took care of him while he was in admission".

"I am not the wife, I am the second wife".

"I AM THE WIFE"

HEYYYYYYYYY grin
Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by dododawa1: 8:12am On Nov 14, 2023
WOMEN

And

MONEY
Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by Reelmii: 9:08am On Nov 14, 2023
What i can say in this is that,,, men should learn yo live a decent life in their youthful age.....because a man's old age tell how he lived when he was young.....

I keep saying that family is very important no matter how u try to use civilization to bend it

How u arrange ur home in ur youth, will reflect in ur old age.....if u keep sleeping around and neglecting your family while at ur youth ....be ready to be neglected at ur old age

And if u put ur family first in ur youthful age,,, u will enjoy a peaceful life in ur old age...
Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by Meteng: 9:46am On Nov 14, 2023
E be like Mr Ibu no arrange him family well
Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by MartinsD12(m): 10:51am On Nov 14, 2023
dre11:

https://punchng.com/exclusive-im-in-charge-of-my-fathers-account-mr-ibus-son-debunks-actors-wifes-claims/?amp
E no go beta for them using Mr ibu health condition to cash out , those two women do they have conscience at all that's what ibu wife did the other time with that step daughter disgracing themselves rather they reconcile why do these women keep bringing same to this man
Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by achimendy(m): 11:23am On Nov 14, 2023
Scrit:
Confused folks

Cashing out at the expense of the man

They never really loved him after all, it's all about the money.

Women sha, sometimes I wonder what's their use in a man's life sef.
Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by MySolace: 11:49am On Nov 14, 2023
jamesope04:
The confusion in this family is more confusing. Who is the wife to the man self?
Being a second wife or even d main wide doesn't make u d heir to every of a man's property or account. He might've opened dis account and made d 2nd son heir to it even before they married d so-called second wife.

They're just dragging money. Mr ibu is widely loved and would b getting enough donations from fans and well-wishers.
Re: I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:39am On Dec 09, 2023
Genea:
consequences of a polygamous home
Hi hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj Grows A Beard (Pictures) / Beyonce Goes Totally Nak*ked In New Photos / Afrocandy Shows Her Huge Cleavage In New Lovely Outfit Dress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.