Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) (45721 Views)

Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees) / Top 10 Best Rappers In Nigeria 2020 / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by masseratti: 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2023
Nice they should be encouraged, let's watch more of their you tube videos so that dey can earn.. I guess some are much more southern kaduna.
Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by Sucre6: 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
chigoziri2403:
Are hisbah police aware of these rappers

Why should an arewa woman rap..... It's haram

They only belong to za oza room.

The sarcasm in this comment is too much 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by IkePeters(m): 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2023
Hisbah won't like this at all.

ArewaHouse:
[sup][/sup]Arewa Female Rappers
Rapping is a popular form of music in Arewa, but it is not very common for females to rap. Most of the hip-hop artists in the region are males, such as DJ AB, Morell, Classiq, Deezell, and others. However, there are some Arewa female rappers who have made their mark in the northern Nigerian hip-hop scene. Here are some of them:

Haddy Rappia

Haddy Rappia is a female rapper from Kaduna who started rapping at the age of 17. Her real name is Hadiza Ya’u and she specializes in the hip-hop genre of ‘Gambara’, which is similar to street rap or diss tracks. She has released several songs, such as ‘No Be Like You’, ‘Bounce’, and ‘Dey Dey’. She is also known for her collaborations with other artists, such as DJ Cee, Zlatan, and Naira Marley.

Princess Mufeedah
One of the best Arewa female rappers from Nigeria who has made a name for herself is Princess Mufeedah. She was born in Maiduguri but moved to Abuja when she was young. She studied at the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria and started rapping when she was 16. Mufeedah won the CAFE award for the most promising Arewa female hip-hop artist in 2016/17.

Princess Mufeedah is known for her fast and witty lyrics, as well as her catchy beats and melodies. Some of her popular songs are ‘Sixteen’, ‘Hot Spot’, ‘Leg Chain’, ‘Ruwan Jiki’, ‘Ji Mana’, and ‘Baza Freestyle’. Mufeedah also sings in English, which is rare among Nigerian rappers. Her biggest influence is Nicki Minaj, whom she admires for her style and skills.

Princess Mufeedah is not only a rapper but also an actress. She played the role of Salma in the hit series Kwana Casa’in, which aired on Arewa 24. The series is a comedy-drama that follows the lives of four friends who live together in Abuja.

https://arewahouse.com/5-best-arewa-female-rappers/
Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by MortySmith: 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
Where you leave LilPee & FalaqAmin?

1 Like

Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by SuperOnyi: 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
porthouse7:
Aboki don dey do hip hop, no be harram be that

shocked

Some of you are so ignorant and proud about it. If only you know how popular hip hop is among the Northern youths. I remember blasting Classiq's songs and nodding my head to Morrell's songs.

Back then, me, Mustapha and Suleiman would engage in rap battles...

1 Like

Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by yommen: 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
chigoziri2403:

You don't have to always display your stupidity. Little time, n ayou go still cry say them hate you. It's not like she is displaying nudity in the video na.

By the way, Hausa language sounds cool with rap music

1 Like

Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by Minatouchiha(m): 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2023
People wey Hisbah go soon nab. De play.
Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by RandomFellow: 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
Jestin:
Who don test Arewa pussi?? Their vjay dey sweet self

I can tell you from my own few humble experiences... It's one of the best in the world! Clean, sweet, and juicy! No, I don't think any ethnicity in Nigeria comes close. Okay... Take this from an Igbo guy
Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
dey go still kill her soon, she know the drill up north undecided undecided one crazy just fit vex say now haram undecided and started attacking her with knife
Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
Let Hisbah catch her, she will be married off.
Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
chigoziri2403:

Dem dey try run free PR for hisbah.

To common folks like us, dem be rappers but to hisbah, na conjugal materials dem be.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by DDIA: 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
chigoziri2403:

Ask Jeon aka Fati2001.

The only rap they are suppose to be rapping is usually don in za oza room when she gets drug fueled sex from her Hausa/Fulani husband/master as a result of burantashi while she cries and shouts Wayoooo Allah, Wayoooo Allah, Wayoooo Allah, grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by Nahunger(m): 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2023
chigoziri2403:

😂😂😂😂😂 grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by Whatisurproblem(m): 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2023
chigoziri2403:

Hisbas should go to Gaza and stand with Palestinians and stop disturbing our Hausa babes.

1 Like

Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by hardcore007: 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
; shocked shocked You got the words outta my mouth dude.
chigoziri2403:

Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by mayor1814: 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2023
Really? Hausa female rappers? These are interesting times indeed. But hope hisbah no go talk oo. If these babes go Lagos or south lasan grin
Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2023
If boko haram catch these ones
Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see Hishba arresting them and forcing them to marry jobless Almajiris because it's the wheel of allah.

This I have seen.
Like seriously, you have started again shocked
Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by RuMiRgO1stSon: 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
I no see Lil P For the list mutumina

1 Like

Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by RuMiRgO1stSon: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
MortySmith:
Where you leave LilPee & FalaqAmin?
Seconded

1 Like

Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by OgbeniOja1: 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
Hisbah go soon remember this one
Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by Samade7: 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
I guess those kano guard never see her rapping grin
Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
Make Hisbah no catch them. I hear they marry them off when arrested.
Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
North dey use religion kill potentials.
Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by Swiftgrp: 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
ArewaHouse:
Arewa Female Rappers
Rapping is a popular form of music in Arewa, but it is not very common for females to rap. Most of the hip-hop artists in the region are males, such as DJ AB, Morell, Classiq, Deezell, and others. However, there are some Arewa female rappers who have made their mark in the northern Nigerian hip-hop scene. Here are some of them:

Haddy Rappia

Haddy Rappia is a female rapper from Kaduna who started rapping at the age of 17. Her real name is Hadiza Ya’u and she specializes in the hip-hop genre of ‘Gambara’, which is similar to street rap or diss tracks. She has released several songs, such as ‘No Be Like You’, ‘Bounce’, and ‘Dey Dey’. She is also known for her collaborations with other artists, such as DJ Cee, Zlatan, and Naira Marley.

Princess Mufeedah
One of the best Arewa female rappers from Nigeria who has made a name for herself is Princess Mufeedah. She was born in Maiduguri but moved to Abuja when she was young. She studied at the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria and started rapping when she was 16. Mufeedah won the CAFE award for the most promising Arewa female hip-hop artist in 2016/17.

Princess Mufeedah is known for her fast and witty lyrics, as well as her catchy beats and melodies. Some of her popular songs are ‘Sixteen’, ‘Hot Spot’, ‘Leg Chain’, ‘Ruwan Jiki’, ‘Ji Mana’, and ‘Baza Freestyle’. Mufeedah also sings in English, which is rare among Nigerian rappers. Her biggest influence is Nicki Minaj, whom she admires for her style and skills.

Princess Mufeedah is not only a rapper but also an actress. She played the role of Salma in the hit series Kwana Casa’in, which aired on Arewa 24. The series is a comedy-drama that follows the lives of four friends who live together in Abuja.

https://arewahouse.com/5-best-arewa-female-rappers/
That's mad cool... wink
Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by Swiftgrp: 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2023
dominique:
They're all so cute. Do they have music videos?

Edit
I found one Haddy Rappia video on YouTube. Not bad at all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUgG_01s6nI?si=edfOQ9j1FiB422Cw
That's a uniquely intense video... "Hausanglish" hip-hop from a female Kaduna-based rapper. She can slow down a bit though so as to convey her messages better...,she raps a lil too fast.

Classiq and MI Abaga are still the two Northern-born male rap Gods that I respect in the Nigerian rap genre. As an OG with mad luv for rap music from the early years of evolution of LLCool J, Big Daddy Kane, Kool Moe Dee, Heavy D, ICE T, and Hammer... I say, "bow down for Northern rap."

The first time I heard Classiq's songs, I got instantly attracted to them. Same too with MI.
Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by BigBizzy(m): 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
Make Hisbah police catch her first
Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by Available9: 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
Jeon:
She'd beautiful.

With that bucket of paint on her face ?

The fact that they expose only that small circle of their face is not enough to say a woman is beautiful...any woman who paints her face and expose only that SMALL circle will always have a beautiful face....

They way they dress, you can't tell if she doesn't have yash, you can't tell if she has that very bad k leg....so don't judge a beauty by just that small face circle they expose
Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by Available9: 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Beauty 😍😍

With that bucket of paint on her face ?

The fact that they expose only that small circle of their face is not enough to say a woman is beautiful...any woman who paints her face and expose only that SMALL circle will always have a beautiful face....

They way they dress, you can't tell if she doesn't have yash, you can't tell if she has that very bad k leg....so don't judge a beauty by just that small face circle they expose
Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by nedekid: 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2023
Don jazzy, portable will sign them.
Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by abba190: 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
may god punish them if they wont repent.

1 Like

Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by Swiftgrp: 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
dominique:
Princess Mufeedah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbC3lw8F-VQ?si=j9SPGack6aG-FsWK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTi2sYZAqTo?si=-Ut8QMNzE2PQpWs-
Yup! I'm feeling this from Princess Mufeedah.
She's got dope rhymes. Hausa and English rap combo is mad sick just like Yoruba/Yoruba and English rap combo. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

100+ Songs To Download From 360nobs.com / Nigeria’s Top Romantic Songs Of All Time / Top 10 Nigerian Songs 2017: Top 30 Most Popular Music In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.