Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Is Anyone Having Same Issues With MTN Lines? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Anyone Having Same Issues With MTN Lines? (45161 Views)

Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC / How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) / How To Check And Manage All Active Subscriptions On Your MTN Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anyone Having Same Issues With MTN Lines? by SIRKAY98(m): 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
[quote author=Beremx post=126966854] there's a NIN on my line for three years now. That's not the problem [/quote Try reach there office you may have a BVN GENERATED NIN on your line, make sure u reach there office quick, I update my nin and also did sim upgrade before I started receiving and making calls on my line,it happened last week
Re: Is Anyone Having Same Issues With MTN Lines? by easzypeaszy(m): 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2023
Bin using the Mifi n Data...no wahala...just perfect
Re: Is Anyone Having Same Issues With MTN Lines? by Numerouno94(m): 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Even the airtel he nor sharp for them
I noticed one thing this period
Sometimes Internet will just cut off

Not untill you put your phone on flight mode and remove it from flight mode back

Exactly. Experiencing same issue.
Re: Is Anyone Having Same Issues With MTN Lines? by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2023
CilicMarin:
Go and pay borrowed airtime...and your line will start working immediately....Just paid 9K and my line is back grin cheesy
So you owed upto that amount naim you carry APC for head. What a waste of .....

2 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Having Same Issues With MTN Lines? by SharingIsLife(m): 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Empty hen always like the devil

Gives with one hand and collect back with double hands

I use airtel though

Even the airtel he nor sharp for them
I noticed one thing this period
Sometimes Internet will just cut off

Not untill you put your phone on flight mode and remove it from flight mode back
Are you Slawormir? I've been missing the guy. If you are, what's up with your original account?
Re: Is Anyone Having Same Issues With MTN Lines? by 77up(m): 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2023
Antoeni:
Abeg Leave MTN Matter

You’re about to eat this food and you receive a breakup message from the Love Of Your Life ,what will you do?
I will eat the food to console myself.

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Having Same Issues With MTN Lines? by CilicMarin: 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

So you owed upto that amount naim you carry APC for head. What a waste of .....

If i need 50K, I go recharge grin grin grin. I just no wan pay grin grin
Re: Is Anyone Having Same Issues With MTN Lines? by noruwasman(m): 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
Mine is their network goes off and sometimes restore back after putting my phone on flight mode. And the thing is affecting me negatively
Re: Is Anyone Having Same Issues With MTN Lines? by JideSM: 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
You should send a message and the affected number via DM to @MTN180 and it will be attended to,
Or you can also send a WhatsApp message to 09033000001, the line will be checked for any issues.
Re: Is Anyone Having Same Issues With MTN Lines? by CoronaVirusPro: 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Huawei will ground MTN same way it did to Glo.

Cheap and substandard infrastructures.
Re: Is Anyone Having Same Issues With MTN Lines? by inisco: 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2023
migrate to mtn pulse,your data access will be restored,dail *406#
Re: Is Anyone Having Same Issues With MTN Lines? by drololaaof: 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
Beremx:
I'm currently using WiFi to browse the internet. I noticed my data isn't going any longer despite having up to 5gig. I can't make calls but can receive. I tried to call MTN and I was told I'm barred from making calls because I don't have service. I used my husband's phone to call MTN customer service and I was told the fault isn't from my end. I was told to remove my sim card and put it back yet the problem persisted.

I visited MTN twitter page only to find out there are others with similar problems. No response yet from MTN despite the complains.

Are they trying to play a revenge game on Nigerians? I don't understand
I am not holding brief for MTN but it is like their glitch is not yet over.
Re: Is Anyone Having Same Issues With MTN Lines? by ahnie: 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
I got my self a brand new glo sim.... would be discarding this mtn any moment from now.

I nor de like stress.
Re: Is Anyone Having Same Issues With MTN Lines? by Greatzeus(m): 8:15am On Nov 15, 2023
Zico5:
I was surprised to see that many people are really borrowing from service providers especially MTN. Why should I borrow when I know I'm going to pay at least 15% interest on them. I don't understand cos business wise it doesn't make sense.
Doesn't make sense at all. With Used or Bank app,you can buy credit from your bank account,even as low as N50. Are these guys who are mostly active on internet tell me they don't have a bank balance of just N100 to recharge their lines? They do.
Most Nigerians borrow whenever opportunity arises,not necessarily because it's very necessary. When loan apps came,Nigerians started downloading different loan apps and collecting loans because it is available,not because they can't do without it or they'll starve,it was because there's opportunity to borrow.
Many of them borrowed without having a mind to pay back and /or without having a regular income to pay. They wanted to ruin loan apps company,those guys had to result in unethical ways to retrieve their money including blackmail,which is very wrong.
But Nigerians are wicked and thieves,they don't care about other people's businesses running down.
Re: Is Anyone Having Same Issues With MTN Lines? by techtalk123: 11:06am On Nov 15, 2023
hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community. Adam Magazine
Re: Is Anyone Having Same Issues With MTN Lines? by techtalk123: 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2023
Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic. qq101 slot
Re: Is Anyone Having Same Issues With MTN Lines? by stacyadams: 12:34am On Jan 02
JideSM:
You should send a message and the affected number via DM to @MTN180 and it will be attended to,
Or you can also send a WhatsApp message to 09033000001, the line will be checked for any issues.
. Good morning.i lost my late mom s sim card ,can I retrieve since she was the one that registered.been using the sim for years

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device / The B29 Story: My Experience At Ikeja Computer Village Today / Xiaomi Mi A3 Unboxing, Review & Price. Mi A3 + GCAM Vs iPhone 11 Pro Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.