Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins (36560 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting / Couple Welcome Twins After 21 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by BOSSkesh(m): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by sofeo(m): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
It's well with their souls.
Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by NaijaCover(m): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
Following The Update
Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Congratulations.
Thank God for the Double Restoration.

Now you reading this,
May that same God of Restoration Grant You a Double Restoration of Anything You Have Lost Over The Years. 🙏

Amen cry

2 Likes

Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by olaniyilukman(m): 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2023
PlayMaker14:
[/b]

No Investigation carried out!
No Justice for Mubarak!!

The trigger happy police officer is somewhere enjoying himself with today's stop and search loot.

The look from the woman, she's indeed nursing some hidden pains.

Congratulations ma, may God heal you completely.
Useless and irresponsible Nigerians shouting up and down for justice for Mohbad and Mubaraq denied justice simply because he is a young looking for daily bread... It shall not be well with Nigeria and some Nigerians who derived joy in subjecting families to unheal pains... RIP mubarak
Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by SIXTEENTH(m): 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2023
BESTScientist1:
Glory to God. Away from that, Have they arrested the LASMA officials that killed a pregnant woman,her two children and the Keke maruwa's driver in onipan this past weekend. Have they also arrested the ones who killed two elderly cleaners, the younger one just celebrated her 60 some few days back and her daughter is getting wedded on Saturday....
Sadly justice been swept like the candle in the wind
Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by Sharatan(m): 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Congratulations to them on their newborn.
May the soul of their late son rest in peace.

BTW, Why is the woman’s eyes swollen like she was beaten by her husband undecided.

The woman don’t just look happy despite being blessed with twins undecided
The man even looks like a serial woman beater!!

Quit judging books by their covers. It’s very much unwise
Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by DDIA: 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
Jennyclay:

BTW, Why is the woman’s eyes swollen like she was beaten by her husband undecided.

That your boyfriend wey been dey wohz wohz you slap nko? grin

Boyfriend beat you, you no complain. grin

Hoely girl. grin
Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by Deepspirituals: 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2023
VaginaAcademic:
Thank God why did God let the first child die in the first place.
. Who Would Answer your Questions Baayi.. shocked
Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by NonsenseRubbish: 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
Woodshot:
Can someone explain why she's uncomfortably swollen?
Didn’t you read she is visually impaired

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by NonsenseRubbish: 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
Jennyclay:

Didn’t you read that she is visually impaired. 🤦‍♀️
You just jump to unnecessary conclusions and that’s not smart

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by DDIA: 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
PlayMaker14:
You can actually put this your cruise to good use, or should I say generate revenue for trying to be controversial.

Go to Twitter X, gather 500 followers, get your blue tick subscription and stripe account and start dropping controversial tweets.

Before the month ends, you might rake in $85 cause of the impression.

Nairaland owner is tight-fisted.
You want Jennyclay to go and develop chronic depression as a result of Twitter? grin

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by DDIA: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2023
NonsenseRubbish:

Didn’t you read that she is visually impaired. 🤦‍♀️
You just jump to unnecessary conclusions and that’s not smart
Leave the Jennyclay bitch grin
Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by blowjohn(m): 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
Nawa O.
Meanwhile mtn thunder fire una O.
Useless company.
I not fit make calls cos of borrowed airtime
Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by Sirianese: 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2023
dre11:

https://punchng.com/photos-parents-of-lagos-boy-killed-by-stray-bullet-welcome-twins/

It's supposed to be a replacement, right

Africans are really monkeys
Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by Charmingrascal(m): 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Congratulations.

Now you reading this,
May that same God of Restoration Grant You a Double Restoration of Anything You Have Lost Over The Years. 🙏

Amen

This prayer is for me.
Within the past two three months I have lost so many things that made me contemplated suicide on many occasions, and I am praying to God to restore those things for me in multiple folds.

Your prayer motivates me and I believe I will see God's wondrous work soon.

God bless you in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by DDIA: 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2023
abobote:
So someone gives birth to twins and its a news
Since IVF made twins so so common these days, I just look at all these news about twins like I just saw the back of my hand. undecided

Na only identical twins na him science never fit make happen yet.
The news would impress me more cool
Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by ufuosman(m): 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2023
Congrats to them
Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by Christistruth03: 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
I can remember how this woman Wept

Crying that she was already facing one Tribulation why was another one added to it

At least she now Knows that God heard her

2 Likes

Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by GanagiBitrus: 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
Charmingrascal:

Amen

This prayer is for me.
Within the past two three months I have lost so many things that made me contemplated suicide on many occasions, and I am praying to God to restore those things for me in multiple folds.

Be it done according to your faith, Bro. The world awaits your testimony.

3 Likes

Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by dgmoni123(m): 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2023
Congratulations 👏🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by fortunez1(m): 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
Thank God

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by GanagiBitrus: 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
VaginaAcademic:
Thank God why did God let the first child die in the first place.
No Mortal can specifically answer this, but Jesus was asked a similar question.
His Response: "...so that the Works of God should be made Manifest."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by Charmingrascal(m): 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

Be it done according to your faith, Bro. The world awaits your testimony.

I will come back here to share my testimony with you soon in Jesus name.
Whatever you are asking God for may he answer you too sooner than expected in Jesus name.

Thanks I am so motivated.

3 Likes

Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by tollyboy5(m): 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
Jennyclay:

You dis guy, you no sabi read?
With that girl pics wey you dey use, dem go soon catch you too.
Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by tollyboy5(m): 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
Charmingrascal:

Amen

This prayer is for me.

Bro, after working so hard to achieve somethings and all of a suddenly everything went south and you lost it all.
In my own case i try to laugh it out and say stuff like " Village people don know my new address lol grin, make i relocate first". Not actually relocating but setting up a plan B route.
I'll tell my friend that village people are after me because my Ogo (glory) but i go show dem say i be their boss. We just laugh it out and i continue with my plan B option.
I wont think of all i lost what I'll think of is how i could outsmart the imaginary village people with massive success.

Tho i don't know what you're passing through but the lord is your strength

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by ViceGovernor: 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
Ezedon:
Wow, God is good
All the time😌
Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by ugodson(m): 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Congratulations.

Now you reading this,

AMEN

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by Ykc2(m): 11:36pm On Nov 14, 2023
Government should help this family
Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by GoodGovernance: 11:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Congratulations.

Now you reading this,

A very Big amen to your prayer.

I claim it, thank you!

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins by andyanders: 12:32am On Nov 15, 2023
Jennyclay:

Can't you comprehend a simple post made by op as regards the woman's health challenges b4 ranting like someone who needs mental evaluation? Na waooo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Somethings That Are Gradually Fading Away From Our Homes / Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo / Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.